Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

See The Secret I Revealed Here: It Will Make You Profit Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Secret I Revealed Here: It Will Make You Profit Today (255 Views)

Weekly Payroll Of Chelsea Players Revealed; Here’s The Biggest Earner / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man / Revealed!! Here’s How Neymar Plans To Beat Messi And Ronaldo To The Ballon D’or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Secret I Revealed Here: It Will Make You Profit Today by Dim08: 7:46pm On May 10, 2022
Hello everyone,

Just want to make somebody richer tonight.

Remember to send me your tithe when you make profit tonight. I give classified info when people pay me but tonight. I will give the info for free...if you like pay later, if you like don't pay at all.

Here is the winning game tonight.

Barcelona Over 3.5 goals

Zamalek Over 2.5 goals

Thank me later.

This is not a probability, enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Akwuegbu Eager To Run For NFF Presidency; Aims To Win World Cup, Serv / 12 Best Finishers In World Football Right Now / Jake Daniels Becomes First Openly Gay Footballer In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.