Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" (15792 Views)

APC Southern Govs Cowards / 2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by oikirodah(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2022
The All Progressives Congress is gradually proving to be as predictable as Nollywood movies, with everyone predicting the outcome from the start.

I have since shouted about the conspiracy theory of Mai Buni alleged alliance with Goodluck Jonathan under the APC, should in case you missed it read here Egungun Don Enter Express: Mai Buni's Secret Ambition Boomerangs May End Jonathan's Presidency Under The APC

People chastised me for making these forecasts, claiming that I was induced with high-grade narcotics to come up with such a theory. Permit me to repeat my previous forecasts from March 8, 2022 word for word.

"Unfortunately, Bush Radio sources have it on good authority that Mai Buni had a different plan,  he wanted to become the Vice President to a Southern Presidential candidate and from the look of things his preferred choice of the Southern candidate was Ex-president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

When we activated our GOAT EYES it was understood that there might indeed be a hatchet plan in drafting Goodluck Jonathan into the race by a certain cabal. Please do take note that Mai Buni was shopping for a Southern Christian presidential candidate.

GEJ would be drafted in through the back door knowing quite well that he was not a member of the ruling APC.

GEJ somehow has the trust of the Northern oligarchy and of course, he has only a single term to spend. So while Mai Buni sells GEJ well to the Northern Elites he was stylishly seeing himself as the greatest beneficiary.

All these plans were in top gear even when there are hush talks here and there that GEJ may not be constitutionally eligible to contest for the presidency taking into cognizance he spent a total of 6 years as President.

Now, this was the plan peradventure it sailed, there was never a plan to have a national convention instead it was meant to be a unity convention which translates to holding the NEC congress and Presidential convention on the same day.

That same day the whole “abracadabra” would take place and the rest as they say would be history."

That strategy is still operational, but my concern now is why are presidential hopefuls like Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Yemi Osinbajo, Chibuike Amaechi, and others remaining silent? On the eve of the form sale's deadline, GEJ carefully picked the APC presidential form through a proxy.

The same night, GEJ met with Adamu, the APC national chairman, before departing for his customary international commitments.

The outcry against the clause in the 'Letter of Voluntary Withdrawal' should be heard loud and clear. Why is the APC's case different from that of their PDP counterparts? Can this nonsense happen in the PDP without Wike or Atiku bringing the house down?

Why aren't these presidential hopefuls kicking against this withdrawal clause after purchasing this form for N100 million and feverishly running around the country seeking delegates' approval? Does this imply that these hopefuls and the shadowy Cabal are on the same page?

It's amusing, but given the time constraints and politicking, how is it conceivable that GEJ, who only joined the party yesterday, could garner enough delegates' support without presidential influence?

"A leopard is chasing us, and do you ask me: 'is it a male or female?" I giggle when I see Osinbajo's supporters still masturbating on Tinubu and their chances. Is Tinubu posing a threat to Amaechi or Fayemi? No there is a grand plan to shortchange the old leadership of the APC for complete strangers hence the intrusion of that ‘Letter of Voluntary Withdrawal,’

It's awful if every political aspirant enters the primaries only to leave at the end of the day; we saw it during the last National Convention, and it's rearing its ugly head once more as the presidential primaries approach.

I once asked why did the Presidency assure Tinubu of a fair play, promised Osinbajo the ticket and finally drafts in Jonathan to the race?  If they do not have a plan?

That plan is now the source of my concern. If Osinbajo, Tinubu and the South  do not pull out and continue their regional resolution strategy , I will not be shocked if the game is rigged in favor of the North via the PDP.

According to Babangida Aliyu, the former chairman of the PDP Northern Governors Forum during GEJ's reign, the North readily abandoned GEJ to collapse their structure for the APC, and he was also a victim, losing his senatorial district.

This game that is being played should be avoided at all costs; it makes no sense for a single region to keep power for 16 years in a row. With a Jonathan candidacy , I'm curious to see how far the APC would go when the hate campaign begins.

Buhari's videos finishing the GEJ's administration would be the National Anthem , these people don't know politics, they would manufacture all the ogogoro stories and bring in Patience back into the whole drama. You would soon start seeing doctored old videos of Patience insulting the Alamjiri's circulating like it was this morning it happened.

The campaign would be strong and the same Buhari who is showing I don't care attitude would be preparing for retirement then, even if the PDP wins in the General elections it would bother him less.

This message is not intended to stroke anyone's ego, but rather to serve as a wake-up call to our southern presidential candidates to wake up and smell the coffee, or at the very least put up a fight worthy of praise.

My name is Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, and I am the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/as-conspiracy-thickens-apc-southern-aspirants-keep-mute-over-letter-of-voluntary-withdrawal/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Unzerious: 8:31pm On May 10, 2022
The North intends to retain Power for itself or use GEJ's 4 years tenure to their Advantage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by SensualMan: 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
We will ONLY speak, when our National Leader speaks.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by datopaper(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
D
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by kingemaker(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
People wey go fill out this form plenty grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Hisxellency: 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
Sha politics is all about interest
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by GardenOfGod(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2022
Southern leaders have perpetually refused to be smart and learn how the politics of Nigeria works. The North seems smarter... yet, they are the most uneducated of all!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by tomiwakeem: 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
It is the normal thing to do
Some aspirants don't know the value of 100milion until they loose the primaries.
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by flemsy15(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
Theories and conspiracies springing up every day.
Anybody they wan give am, make they give am, it's their party.
Las Las , the general public will b left to choose between a PDP or an APC candidate which I believe are the same party with similar ideology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2022
Bcus buhari na dia Alpha and Omega. undecided
He's like a god in APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Realists(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
Politics is a game of numbers, APC & PDP are two sides of the same coin. What matters to our elites are Mr President must be their Paddy. While the masses concern is the President must be their tribesman or at least from their religion.

7 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by enebelid9(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
Matters arising grin
Josephine releases S€x tape evidence of Apostle Johnson Suleman tongue

Watch video below cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs48x9oUXmU
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by SegunBABA007(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Nice one
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Matter deh play sha.

Liverpool to win
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by rayvelez(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
APC as a party is a threat to Nigeria democracy

6 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Democrat1c(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2022
C*ck and bull story
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by AzuNas: 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

I no dey put mouth for wetin no concern mi

May go soon finish,all diz d more you look d less you see go end.

Abeg

3 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Xisnin(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Southern leaders have perpetually refused to be smart and learn how the politics of Nigeria works. The North seems smarter... yet, they are the most uneducated of all!
It is not about smartness.
It looks that way because NW, NE, and NC are not pursuing different agenda
like SW, SE, and SS.

5 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by tfelicityk(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
Let wait and see how it is being play...
God knows best
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by courage89(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
This game is getting very interesting. The game plan is this; PDP will throw their contest open, Atiku becomes PDP candidate. APC Zone their ticket to the south, via concensus and gives it to Johnathan. Consensus divides political system and split votes in the south paving way for North to retain presidency.

11 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
I admire your passion but you should dedicate it to acquiring more skills.

Politics, women and money are the most common traits you find in idle Nigerian men. No pun intended.

You are definitely a good writer so don't put your talent to waste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by BafanaBafana: 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
Lol..
One thing about conspiracy theorists- they feel they are smarter than everyone else, like they know something nobody else knows.

3 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by unclejb2(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
They would rubbish Jonathan in the north again, while the south will revolt against him for betrayal.

In the end, PDP would field a northerner and win the election.

7 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Validated: 8:53pm On May 10, 2022
Why all these epistles? When the Southern governors started meeting, they came up with the power must rotate to the South slogan. They claimed it was for equity and justice. In fact Gov Rotimi Akereduolu hammered home the point that it is the turn of the South with no option.
Everyone supported them. Hailing the Southern governor's meeting as noveau and a way of checkmaking the North.
Unfortunately, due to greed the SW selfishly thought that South meant SW. They threw the same equity and justice out of the window. It is on record that only the SE have not tasted the presidency. SW was president for 8 years, then VP for 7 years, yet greedily wants to go another 8 years of presidency. Who does that?
All states in Nigeria somehow respect equity amongst their senatorial districts in choosing governors, yet the SW want to show sophisticatiòn.
I tell you, if Tinubu, Osinbajo and other SWesterners had supported the SE, North would not be playing them like cha-cha or ping'pong.
So, op stop wailing!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by courage89(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2022
Do we have a third force/ party, that can rescue the presidency from these two parties? These 2 major parties are vulnerable, hence the need for formidable united alliance of smaller parties to put their best foot forward and rescue the country. The time is now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by OtopDesign(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2022
N

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Signs MOU With France To Earn Revenue From E-Sports / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige / Pension Fraud: EFCC Recovers N2.8b Cash; Magu Opens Up On Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.