Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" (15801 Views)

APC Southern Govs Cowards / 2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Heavensent01(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2022
very good submission and I'm happy those in front page contributed intelligently

southern in PDP should fight with their might, no northern should get that presidential ticket then let's see how this Fulani people want to play their abracadabra

it's very annoying that, no single Fulani could be trusted or seen as a politically ally, see Buhari that Tinubu were moving up and down for to be president playing disloyalty game? useless man

2 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Freebills12: 8:59pm On May 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
GardenOfGod:
Southern leaders have perpetually refused to be smart and learn how the politics of Nigeria works. The North seems smarter... yet, they are the most uneducated of all!

Nothing like southern leaders, rather Yuroba leaders scattered the south in 2015 refused to build it up 2019 and now playing victim in 2022...we warned you people that Fulani are not to be trusted, you called us wailing-wailer. Who is wailing now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by PVC2019(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2022
While the southwest was busy fighting the southeast, the following terms and conditions was drafted to cage them by the north

The conditions are: “Abide to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the APC and the Federal Republic of Nigeria

No 1:

“I, my primary campaign organisation and my supporters undertake to accept the outcome of the primary and support whoever emerges as APC candidate for the general election.

No 2:

“Abide not to engage in dishonest practices, thuggery, being absent from meetings to which he/she is invited without reasonable cause; carrying out anti-party activities which tend to disrupt the peaceful, lawful and efficient organisation of the party or which are inconsistent with the aims and objectives of the party.

No 3:

“Abide not to give wrong information to any organ of the party or unauthorised publicity of a party dispute without exhausting all avenues or settlement or redress within the party.

No 4:

Abide not to file any action in a court of law against the party or any of its officers on any matters relating to the discharge of the duties of the party without first exhausting all avenues for redress provided.

No 5:

“Abide to always follow the path of justice, honesty and unity amongst fellow contestants and party members. So help me God.

No 6:

Abide not to factionalise or create a parallel congress, election, or party organ at any level.”

No 7:

The letter, titled: Letter of Voluntary Withdrawal, says: “I…of the above address…vying for…hereby voluntarily withdraw my candidacy from the contest…scheduled to hold on…2023. My withdrawal is in the best interest of our great party, the APC.”

No 8:

Apart from addressing the letter to the National Chairman of APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, each aspirant is expected to endorse the letter before a Commissioner for Oaths or Notary Public.

These are the APC NORTHERN CONSTITUTION for 2023 general elections ………….

While Tinubu southwest was busy fighting the southeast igbos, the Buhari north was busy drafting in close door the APC 2023 general election Do’s and Don’t’s for the southerners

2 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by sokera: 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Southern leaders have perpetually refused to be smart and learn how the politics of Nigeria works. The North seems smarter... yet, they are the most uneducated of all!
the north are not smarter but they know the weak point of every southerner is biting the fingers that feed you … they know an average southern politician will betray his master or his people to clinch power so this is the weak point the northerners are riding on … anyday the southerners decide to take away greed and follow a leadership then it’s the end for the north … imagine Jonathan playing games too , Jonathan is aware of all these things and he is only pretending .., Jonathan will eventually contest in APC primaries and he will lose and that will be the end of his political career … north started planning all this things the day the southern governors formed the southern unity for presidency
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by 43Ronin: 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
Lol. Thiéfnubu urchins already in sifia pains. They know the full meaning of MACBAN buying form for GEJ. What will seunmsg or manabbq do if APC finally gives GEJ. Will they hide their heads in shame, or switch to support GEJ after failing in their support for Tinubu, then osinbajo or fayemi.
And as for blackmail threat by SW media houses and ibadan-expressway journalist on GEJ, its dead on arrival. The north bought the from for GEJ their mind is basically made up. I am surprised they never saw this coming. From Sheik Gumi preaching in an Islamic lecture that GEJ was the only leader that truly cared for them, to Northerners asking for GEJ forgiveness, to several close door meetings btwn GEJ & Buhari to IBB saying only someone who can unify Niheria should lead it grin
Premium tears ooooo

1 Like

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by ViperAda: 9:03pm On May 10, 2022
Abeg, drink water and sleep. The way APC Aspirants would gather to pummel GEJ's face at the primaries, you'd feel sorry for him. Their silence carries a lot of weight. A small fry like Buni would be put in his place.

-Viper
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by sokera: 9:05pm On May 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Nothing like southern leaders, rather Yuroba leaders scattered the south in 2015 refused to build it up 2019 and now playing victim in 2022...we warned you people that Fulani are not to be trusted, you called us wailing-wailer. Who is wailing now?
you are saying rubbish … yoruba voted a Fulani man ( Buhari ) Igbos too voted Fulani man in 2019 ( Atiku) so what is the point that Fulani are not to be trusted come from … if yoruba trust Fulani in 2015 and Igbo trusted Fulani in 2019 … so what is your justification coming from ?

1 Like

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by basilo101: 9:17pm On May 10, 2022
Goodluck will intentionally fail. He just needs the ticket to rubbish Tinubu
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Slynation(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2022
courage89:
This game is getting very interesting. The game plan is this; PDP will throw their contest open, Atiku becomes PDP candidate. APC Zone their ticket to the south, via concensus and gives it to Johnathan. Consensus divides political system and split votes in the south paving way for North to retain presidency.
Do you think the Northerners will see Atiku who is a Northerner and vote for GEJ?? If that happens and GEJ eventually becomes the party bearer, do you also think the west will remain loyal to the agenda...I don't even think GEJ can become the APC presidential flag bearer, because such motive won't even sale out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Freebills12: 9:24pm On May 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
sokera:
you are saying rubbish … yoruba voted a Fulani man ( Buhari ) Igbos too voted Fulani man in 2019 ( Atiku) so what is the point that Fulani are not to be trusted come from … if yoruba trust Fulani in 2015 and Igbo trusted Fulani in 2019 … so what is your justification coming from ?

In 2015 since you claim not to know, the Yorubas betrayed the south. Yurobas fought Jonathan as if it's a civil war. It pained me then because I didn't witness the civil war, what Yuroba did against Jonathan in 2015 explained the meaning of abandoned property in Lagos in 1970. 2019 it was the turn of the north. If only you can tell your self the truth this mess was created by the Yurobas. Karma is just catching up on Tinubu, the same Jonathan he used all known propaganda against is the same person the Fulanis are begging to contest. Learn one thing from this never you gang up against an innocent man. Tinibu can aspire whatever he wants but what he did against Jonathan's name and personality he needs to beg for forgiveness like others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by ojedele2020: 9:26pm On May 10, 2022
Jonathan is not coming some One with no apc membership besides apc are just joking the mandate is coming to southwest either osinbanjo or tinubu just have that in mind

1 Like

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by GoldenDallas: 9:26pm On May 10, 2022
I'm solely with GEJ if he chooses to contest. when the south joined hands with the north to vote him out the same south didn't see that as betrayal and greed, why do you then think GEJ will not accept such opportunity even if its to pay back the south for their betrayal, if I were GEJ I will accept even if its only 2yrs tenure and
then return power to the north. STEWPED people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by MetaPhysical: 9:26pm On May 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:

They are not smarter, no. They are more daring and undeterred about any consequence.

Let me put it a different way, South is cautious about misbehaving because we see North as our consequence. So we don't rock the boat. North is careless and readily misbehaves because it does not view South as a consequence or show stopper, so they rock the boat how they want and when they want. It is a dare, not a smart!
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by ojedele2020: 9:30pm On May 10, 2022
[q
Baba go and sit-down Jonathan try to play Smart with tinubu and Yoruba race and they let him know that he s a baby in politics tinubu help him with southwest vote the next thing is to use tribunal to shakara him so never underestimate someone who past you Jonathan is not contesting except he want to disgrace his self

uote author=Freebills12 post=112709810][color=#000099][/color]

In 2015 since you claim not to know, the Yorubas betrayed the south. Yurobas fought Jonathan as if it's a civil war. It pained me then because I didn't witness the civil war, what Yuroba did against Jonathan in 2015 explained the meaning of abandoned property in Lagos in 1970. 2019 it was the turn of the north. If only you can tell your self the truth this mess was created by the Yurobas. Karma is just catching up on Tinubu, the same Jonathan he used all known propaganda against is the same person the Fulanis are begging to contest. Learn one thing from this never you gang up against an innocent man. Tinibu can aspire whatever he wants but what he did against Jonathan's name and personality he needs to beg for forgiveness like others. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by courage89(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2022
Slynation:
Do you think the Northerners will see Atiku who is a Northerner and vote for GEJ?? If that happens and GEJ eventually becomes the party bearer, do you also think the west will remain loyal to the agenda...I don't even think GEJ can become the APC presidential flag bearer, because such motive won't even sale out...
If APC use Johnathan as a consensus candidate. This will further prove their objective, which is they don't care about APC / the south winning the election. Because, how do you make Johnathan, a legal liability based on eligibility your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Putinofrussia: 9:58pm On May 10, 2022
Ikirodah,go and write it down somewhere.
The fulanis and Jonathan have failed.
They are going nowhere except down in the dungeon with their failure apparels clinging on them.
Dont worry yourself.Whatever they plan is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by drmuchin: 9:59pm On May 10, 2022
WHEN WILL SOUTHERN NIGERIA LEARN THE GAME OF POLITICS
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by VEHINTOLAR: 10:06pm On May 10, 2022
"Yugoslavia" is about to happen to Nigeria,the year is 2023 ! Northerners are having this false feeling that they hold all the aces but they clearly have underestimated the enormity of crisis that will engulf Nigeria and eventually tear it apart should another northerner is declared winner of 2023 presidential election. They must be kidding themselves if they think South will accept another northerner in Aso Rock after Buhari. Atiku and the likes are wasting their times,north won't have sixteen straight years of ruling this country. Everything will be lost if southern youths take up arms too just like some people are doing in the north right now and it's gonna be a different ball game !
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by snipernigga(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2022
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom and keeping quiet
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Skyonebaba: 10:47pm On May 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:

They are not smarter the thing is the we southerners are all greedy , if Jonathan decides to accept this is it not an evidence of greed , sacrificing the interest of his people for his own interest .... Me I can't vote for him
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Abbeytoy(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2022
Voter's card registration is still going on on INEC site, get your PVC and use it wisely. No Polling Unit on Social Media.

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Gozac: 10:54pm On May 10, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Bcus buhari na dia Alpha and Omega. undecided
He's like a god in APC
The way governors are gods in their states too grin
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Gozac: 10:58pm On May 10, 2022
Skyonebaba:

They are not smarter the thing is the we southerners are all greedy , if Jonathan decides to accept this is it not an evidence of greed , sacrificing the interest of his people for his own interest .... Me I can't vote for him
Southern Nigeria especially the ones in APC does not believe in equity and fair play at all. They are quick to point accusing fingers on the north while they don't believe in justice and equity within themselves. PMB and. North holds the ace on who becomes president. If North want power back they can easily take it since they are the majority and heaven will never fall. Nigeria will still go ahead to wax stronger
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by AdedoyinO(f): 11:23pm On May 10, 2022
Someone made this same analysis to me this weekend. The plan is for power to move to the north through PDP, Atiku to be precise. The North don't know care about Nigeria, it's all about the North Agenda. Their leaders and politicains move like mafia.
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by sokera: 11:33pm On May 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

In 2015 since you claim not to know, the Yorubas betrayed the south. Yurobas fought Jonathan as if it's a civil war. It pained me then because I didn't witness the civil war, what Yuroba did against Jonathan in 2015 explained the meaning of abandoned property in Lagos in 1970. 2019 it was the turn of the north. If only you can tell your self the truth this mess was created by the Yurobas. Karma is just catching up on Tinubu, the same Jonathan he used all known propaganda against is the same person the Fulanis are begging to contest. Learn one thing from this never you gang up against an innocent man. Tinibu can aspire whatever he wants but what he did against Jonathan's name and personality he needs to beg for forgiveness like others.
if you say yoruba betrayed south , what are you going to call Orji Uzor Kalu, Okorocha , Ngige?
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by sokera: 11:36pm On May 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am sure you didn’t call yoruba betrayal when Tinubu and yoruba supported Jonathan in 2011 and for your information Jonathan betrayed yoruba ppl because he excluded yoruba ppl in his government… mention one yoruba in Jonathan government from number 1 to 12 position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by humberjade: 11:55pm On May 10, 2022
I have been saying it for some time now, those Northerners just want to make sure power remains in the North by all means necessary, even if they have to destroy APC to achieve it.
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Slynation(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2022
courage89:

If APC use Johnathan as a consensus candidate. This will further prove their objective, which is they don't care about APC / the south winning the election. Because, how do you make Johnathan, a legal liability based on eligibility your candidate?
I wonder who is advising those particular sect of people tho...
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by onuman: 12:07am On May 11, 2022
Validated:
Why all these epistles? When the Southern governors started meeting, they came up with the power must rotate to the South slogan. They claimed it was for equity and justice. In fact Gov Rotimi Akereduolu hammered home the point that it is the turn of the South with no option.
Everyone supported them. Hailing the Southern governor's meeting as noveau and a way of checkmaking the North.
Unfortunately, due to greed the SW selfishly thought that South meant SW. They threw the same equity and justice out of the window. It is on record that only the SE have not tasted the presidency. SW was president for 8 years, then VP for 7 years, yet greedily wants to go another 8 years of presidency. Who does that?
All states in Nigeria somehow respect equity amongst their senatorial districts in choosing governors, yet the SW want to show sophisticatiòn.
I tell you, if Tinubu, Osinbajo and other SWesterners had supported the SE, North would not be playing them like cha-cha or ping'pong.
So, op stop wailing!

In bold. Apt

If Tinubu SW APC had thrown its weight behind a presidential aspirant from the SE, north would have succumbed to keeping the zoning principles; and the SE aspirant will win the 2023 presidential election.
At the beginning, Tinubu asked the north to adhere to zoning so that a southerner shall succeed president Buhari. Tinubu SW APC turned around and denied zoning for the southern regions because it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to president Buhari.
North joined the race.

I see NADECO II loading for Tinubu and his people.
Re: APC Southern Aspirants Keep Mute Over "Letter Of Voluntary Withdrawal" by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48am On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:
very good submission and I'm happy those in front page contributed intelligently
southern in PDP should fight with their might, no northern should get that presidential ticket then let's see how this Fulani people want to play their abracadabra

it's very annoying that, no single Fulani could be trusted or seen as a politically ally, see Buhari that Tinubu were moving up and down for to be president playing disloyalty game? useless man

Atiku is a northerner. He is also Fulani.

If PDP mess up and hand him their ticket, the North wins.

Again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Assembly ‘bows To Pressure’, Suspends Probe Of Ganduje / Amosun’s Journey From State Of Confusion To Desperation / Senate Confirms Muiz Banire As AMCON Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.