Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match (17457 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Match Against Cameroon / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by krushdripper(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2022
If the super eagles defend their best & Mexico has a bad day, Mexico would score atleast, only two goals.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by 001spice: 7:36am On May 11, 2022
Wat ighalo usefulness in that team now. Sick coach. Ighalo sef shud be stupid if he play the game
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by abobote: 7:39am On May 11, 2022
Super eagles have coach
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by ajibolaayo3115(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2022
Ishaq rafiu is from Offa and we are so proud of him

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Fuckyoumod: 8:02am On May 11, 2022
adigunmu:
If only you know what sport is, arsenal fc still get fans, clubs that had never won trophy still get fan. That the country failed to qualify for w/cup does not mean soccer activities will be suspended in the country. For the sake of fifa ranking and future competitions. We can not afford to be redundant.
oga in case you don't know, that match was more than a world cup qualifier. A lot happened between Nigeria and Ghana. Oga this is a world cup year, I thought you knew football, the only football activities that matters now is world cup preparation. WORLD CUP! not some irrelevant matches.

May I also remind you, you Nigerians that can't get anything right in this world, will always be quick to make comparison to a more advanced people far far Europe. Why not compare with your fellow African countries?

See let me tell you, Ghana had a very poor outing at the nations cup. But they went back to the drawing table, made amend and today they have a reward for that. But your Nigeria failed to learn, failed to look inwards and failed to plan. The end result is failure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by VEHINTOLAR: 8:14am On May 11, 2022
When a corrupt,bribe taking,semi literate quark like Salisu Yusuf is pushed forward yet again to take charge of the Super Eagles,you don't need to wonder any longer why the team couldn't beat a team like Black Stars of Ghana that was humbled out of afcons by Comoros Island ! What does Salisu Yusuf know about modern football tactics and techniques ? I will only advise those who love their mental sanity not to watch those two friendlies. You'll hate yourselves if you do !
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2022
yinkeys:

That 2026 statement make me laugh grin

Yes, it's good to laugh, and it is also good to get up and go on.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Clarifyemmy: 8:21am On May 11, 2022
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Nobody: 8:22am On May 11, 2022
adigunmu:
If only you know what sport is, arsenal fc still get fans, clubs that had never won trophy still get fan. That the country failed to qualify for w/cup does not mean soccer activities will be suspended in the country. For the sake of fifa ranking and future competitions. We can not afford to be redundant.

Abi o.

Yet people are still moaning.

It is football. You lose, then you get up and go for next match. Period.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by gentleguy1975: 8:24am On May 11, 2022
No Oshimen,no senior man,Desserss should prove his mettle this time around,no time to check time
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2022
PNomsule:

Brother, who fifa ranking help? We no dey watch the match eh

FIFA rankings are very important when draws for qualifiers for the next world cup come up...

If you want to avoid being put in a group with Ghana, Egypt and Ivory Coast for 2026 qualifiers....improve yer ranking so that you get a group with easy to beat nations.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Bahamas95(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2022
Mumu match.

After that lose to Tunisia in the AFCON I swore never to watch any of their match again.......Thank God I didn't watch the one against Ghana. I wasn't surprised they disappointed as usual.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Xkaa(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2022
Check out VICTOR MBAOMA his going to score this dude is good ❤️
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by ifiokjohn(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2022
I think say they no for put Cyril desser.. mtcheeeew.
Who knows if they had called him instead of some mumu players we for qualify for world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by blowjohn(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2022
Salisbury or Salisu is mad.
During this time of chaos ur bringing up a friendly.
Students are on strike, ambushed people still in the Bush, diesel at 700 naira per litre.
Go and play ur friendly e no concern us.
Useless NFF
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by jrusky(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2022
Sorry I saw one name Ibrahim *Buhari* pls Mr man kindly find a way to remove Buhari from your name that name is something else.................

Anyway goodluck to Eagle unfortunately on this game I have no interest.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Nobody: 9:32am On May 11, 2022
So what about ndidi he no dey follow play for 9ja
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Jackipapa: 9:55am On May 11, 2022
He also called up defender Ibrahim Buhari,

Buhari don leave the presidency to play football again?

I already know the result, but I will not talk!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by godwon01(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
It's good that that Bonke innocent is not there. angry
He was one of those that allowed Thomas partey to party around our midfield in Abuja. The super eagles will be excellent when we have good central midfielders
Innocent Bonke did not feature in that match in Abuja. He was injured during the first leg. It doesn't mean that we failed to qualify for the world cup and end Nigeria football for ever. Life is full of failure and you keep on trying till you succeed again. Nigeria is not a push over in international football. It is just a storm which will come to an end one day. We have the talents that is bound everywhere , the problem is how to bring the talents together.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Omodua(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2022
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/10/nigeria-vs-mexico-super-eagles-coach-announces-squad-for-friendly-match-full-list/
robosky02, a good list except inclusion of Maduka. He is not a composed keeper. Always fumbling in face of pressure from opponents. Home based players should take precedence over him. The Remo Stars safe hand is the best in domestic scene. Other home based players included in the list are the best in the league and their call-up is purely based on merit. I see the squad doing well in international circuit if they are encouraged to make a starting line up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by pongwa(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2022
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by Cousin9999: 3:33pm On May 11, 2022
Crush them.

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match by maryalloy(f): 3:41pm On May 11, 2022
Another BuHaRi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.