Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover (50545 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by sylve11: 9:36am On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
When you say I don't need man's nonsense, some things are better leave the way God created them, check well, every single woman or every women staying without partner have mental issue

True...

I wish Genevieve a quick recovery. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:

What about it?
very nice and perfect
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by 9japride(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2022
espn:
She is into drugs...
[color=#006600][/color]

If true, that's really bad. Looks can be so deceiving at times. Though, a lot of people do drugs to stay mentally strong especially when passing through life challenges. But it never solves the issue at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by berbs: 9:36am On May 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please don't call me babe. I'm a fellow man like you ...

Pele oooo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by PVC2019(f): 9:39am On May 11, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
very nice and perfect

Thanks tho….but Ass kills, be warned
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by kingamaa(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2022
Mental health issues is no joke o

I pray she recovers completely with no relapse.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:

Thanks tho….but Ass kills, be warned
na who want make it kill him,it go kill
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Nobody: 9:45am On May 11, 2022
Looks healthy to me, all these jobless bloggers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by sylve11: 9:46am On May 11, 2022
Okunga:

You go soon join am for uselu branch of Texas, Nigga

shocked cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by boolet: 9:46am On May 11, 2022
Hailleys:

How many times have you sick upstairs?
Well, go for an evaluation, the fact that you're asking a question like this. You're schizophrenic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by PVC2019(f): 9:48am On May 11, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
na who want make it kill him,it go kill

grin grin grin grin grin
You’re such a clown
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by tillaman(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2022
Winnerly:

You’re right. It’s been long i saw Olamide with a cheerful look. I thought about this as well.

We all go through this. I myself inclusive. I’ve been through it and still going through it. This isn’t news worthy. This would even make her situation worse. This is just irresponsible
even though he still drop hard punchlines and bars
He still spits fire and he still got the vibe but there’s something with his aura, he’s not the same Olamide ever since his mom passed
May God heal us all, there comes a time in life when everyone meets with the same fate rich or poor
You are not alone brother, let’s make happiness our destinies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by blackgold2018(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2022
YoungLionken:
Another bitter feminist..

I used to like her until I discovered this bitter truth about her..

She calls men rapists and all sorts of evil name!!

Lesbian coupled with drug addiction, the sky is just the starting point...
until you discovered bitter truth about her??

You are a foool. What if what they say about her it’s not true

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by sylve11: 9:53am On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
single men are always happy, they're husband of the whole nation

Lol grin cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by jrusky(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2022
If this is true I pray God heal her.

Gen see what I have been saying to you all along? I said go and marry, stop looking for 100% Saint men it doesn't exist. Living alone is a nightmare forget all the thrash a s s holes feminist are saying but you thought what I'm saying is not correct.

I told you severally when your daughter still young, I told you she will leave you one day can money give you "full happiness"? Hell No. Cubana, Atiku etc dropped their millions to kpekus you but yet none send his wife away and replace you with them.

Wish you speedy recovery. Any woman wey no get her own man to dey kpekus her as she want can cause madness that is why Kemi oluloyo act in such strange manner the thing don rust inside her pant and no one to polish it and shine it for her, e no easy abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2022
PVC2019:

grin grin grin grin grin
You’re such a clown
but na true I talk,too much of everything is bad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by chieni(f): 9:56am On May 11, 2022
Benprass:

You sure she is a lesbian?
They are always celebrate her as calm, quite, someone that mind her business! To the extend they say she is ageing backward.

But those quite people fear them.
Well that's the price she has to pay for being popular. Even false news will be spread about you and people will be made to believe without getting facts.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by tonexman18(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Probably her media aid posted a video to confuse the public cool cool. But why did she delete all her posts
That is also possible.. i never thought of that

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by GiZcorp: 10:02am On May 11, 2022
Who else read the last part... That she's into Lesbianism! I just ask my self, how on Earth do they get any form of pleasure from it. This beautiful woman like this, that every man will die to keep. God help us ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by rajiedreez: 10:05am On May 11, 2022
Gistlover never report wetin go report them yet
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by krushdripper(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
All those people saying is because she don't have a man in her life.i want to remind u that the three essential things we can't do without in life are oxygen,food and water.not man or woman,so stop talking trash.quick recovery jenny.
You forgot shelter, care and companionship (not necessarily a husband or wife).
Thunder fire you if you do anything more than breathe, eat & drink to survive.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by 9japride(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
All those people saying is because she don't have a man in her life.i want to remind u that the three essential things we can't do without in life are oxygen,food and water.not man or woman,so stop talking trash.quick recovery jenny.
[color=#006600][/color]

So after having oxygen, food and water in addition to wealth, how will you then enjoy life without a partner? For whites it's a different case, many get dogs as their companion (not in a sexual manner). In Africa, our cultural background is totally different from whites and relationships plays a major role in the society. If you travel to majority of developed countries you will experience cultural shock. Because of their way of life won't make any sense to you. Las las Jenny need someone to love.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by AdeniyiA(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2022
robinso01:
Wish her quick recovery. No man deserves to go down with mental illness.
... She's a woman undecided smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by highoctane: 10:11am On May 11, 2022
Chaii, she for tell me now, me and her love each other small, We love each other from Thursday that year and month, for Friday she com talk and ask " You love me" I kukuma sweetly say" I love you" we no go out that day.
For Saturday she come say and ask "Obim, you rov and love me? I Hala for my mind " if dey dash me White House and Aso rock, I no go collect, even if dey put knife for my throat. she com smile one kin" we no go out that day. On Sunday by 5am, She ask and say "Mek I talk true true" you love me well" I Hala for my mind Wetin be dis" I com raise my voice dey song " I love more than Princess Dianaooooo,Princes Beatrice, Hilton Paris, Rita, Ini. We no comot that day.
Nahim on Monday, nahim she come say. Our rov go end.
Na so our 3 days love come end.
As I dey so I wan go seeam hol ha hands tenderly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by hope4nigeria(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

That's just societal nonsense, nobody needs anybody to add value to their lives
Companion from opposite sex can relieve you of stress sometimes 90% of Nigerians have mental health but thank God for people arround us comedians, families, are giving hopes, there many people I know who will want to commit suicide but just because someone close by interact with them or they are able to to discuss deep secret to someone can help to be free from stress.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Victerica(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2022
Born2Breed:
It's good to keep yourself from social media but don't keep away from friends and family or colleagues.

A secluded life is depression in disguise.

It is only God that can cope with seclusion!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by hope4nigeria(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2022
chieni:

This has got nothing to do with man Mr. This is mental health. Being a celebrity is another issue on its own. It feels like you don't even own your life again. It is being controlled by people who feel you should wear this, act like this and say this.
Companion from opposite sex can relieve you of stress sometimes 90% of Nigerians have mental health but thank God for people arround us comedians, families, are giving hopes, there many people I know who will want to commit suicide but just because someone close by interact with them or they are able to to discuss deep secret to someone can help to be free from stress.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by hope4nigeria(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2022
Acidbath:

Na absence of d1ck dey cause mental issue for una village.

Na why Una dey r@pe naked mad women for street. They don well now?

Inventless f00ls.
Companion from opposite sex can relieve you of stress sometimes 90% of Nigerians have mental health but thank God for people arround us comedians, families, are giving hopes, there many people I know who will want to commit suicide but just because someone close by interact with them or they are able to to discuss deep secret to someone can help to be free from stress. It's you kid who is even thinking in the direction of dick

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by czarr(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Please don't call me babe. I'm a fellow man like you ...
lmao
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:17am On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
When you say I don't need man's nonsense, some things are better leave the way God created them, check well, every single woman or every women staying without partner have mental issue
Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by espn(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If true, that's really bad. Looks can be so deceiving at times. Though, a lot of people do drugs to stay mentally strong especially when passing through life challenges. But it never solves the issue at hand.
Yes sure...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.