Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover (50563 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by PROPEACE: 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
When you say I don't need man's nonsense, some things are better leave the way God created them, check well, every single woman or every women staying without partner have mental issue
Men are scum! Men are scum! But take us out of the picture and see how they will go crazy. Dildos cannot replace us.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by IamMobisola(f): 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Cheiii...
I tire for dis one oo...

How about you, will you stay till 46? I wan check something...
Since you say it wasn't a do or die affair...
I am 25 years old, preparing for my masters degree in the Uk. I have my dreams and aspirations in life. I am not desperate to get married, when it happens it happens and if I get to a point in my life where marriage isn’t what I want, I will have a baby and continue with my career, Life goes on.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by AutoRedux: 12:22pm On May 11, 2022
fabuloz1:

I think because of the trauma when she was sexually abused when she was young.

Forget that thing. She be lesbian, simple and short.
Na people when dem abuse for young age dey f uck men pass. Like virtually all of them turn out to be nymphomaniacs later in life.
As far as I am concerned, she be lesbian and it has nothing to do with her being sexually abused at a young age.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Mrsserene: 12:26pm On May 11, 2022
Weather we like it or not, a woman would always need a man's guidance to lead a good life. I can't imagine her doing drugs if she had a husband and children to take care of. May Allah save our homes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Winnerly: 12:39pm On May 11, 2022
tillaman:
even though he still drop hard punchlines and bars
He still spits fire and he still got the vibe but there’s something with his aura, he’s not the same Olamide ever since his mom passed
May God heal us all, there comes a time in life when everyone meets with the same fate rich or poor
You are not alone brother, let’s make happiness our destinies

I picked up that aura as well. I didn’t even know he lost his mum. That is definitely it then. It’s funny how as human beings, we radiate energy that others can pick up on.

May God heal us all bro.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by boldsleek: 12:48pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
When you say I don't need man's nonsense, some things are better leave the way God created them, check well, every single woman or every women staying without partner have mental issue
Jeeezzzzzzz.!!!

seriously?

so, women with partners don't have mental issue?

in my facility, I can't count the number of married women we do admit for mental breakdown due to abuse from their partners.

so, just wish Genevive quick recovery and spare us this sermon of partner this or that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Mercury12(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

The world doesn’t revolve around men you know?
She has a partner by the way but she isn’t a public show off kind of person.

What type of partner?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Shembrunei(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2022
CSNg:

Not only mental issue...the children under them end up being useless.

Tonto Dikeh >>>Single Mother...her son hitting her butt

Mother of the Chrisland Girl >>>Single Mother...Sex during excursion
Iyabo ojo join grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Mercury12(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
PROPEACE:

Men are scum! Men are scum! But take us out of the picture and see how they will go crazy. Dildos cannot replace us.
Lol
Well said
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2022
Who's this animal writing this ? How does s/he sleep at night?

I pity his/her followers because left for me they will not get a single view on their page.

How can you stay on your toilet and compose Soo much nonsense about someone who has done nothing to you and idiots on this page are chewing on her already.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Ubekus: 1:17pm On May 11, 2022
So much old or outdated sperms in the chamber.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2022
boolet:
You people should calm down please. If it is true or false, it's no big deal. The brain is just another organ in the body that could get sick from mild to severe. Wish her quick recovery and that's all. We need more mental health awareness in naija; not all mental health issue is equal to kolo...

On point

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Opolopoopolonio: 1:30pm On May 11, 2022
MorningStar233:

The same way Osinachi died despite bn married..

It was so sad, her case. She married the wrong the person. She should have run!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by IamMobisola(f): 1:51pm On May 11, 2022
Mercury12:

What type of partner?
I don’t know maybe intimate. She has a grown up daughter already.
A lot of people are fine with arrangements like this and it’s okay.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Mercury12(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

I don’t know maybe intimate. She has a grown up daughter already.
A lot of people are fine with arrangements like this and it’s okay.
If you refer to homosexual partner then forget it. Her lesbianism lifestyle is already an open secret with no trace of any man in her life. Typical behavioral pattern of an homosexual.
That is one of the causes of her mental breakdown...
God that created man and woman union is not stupid.
Nobody care about her private lifestyle but do what is right and keep your life private
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by IamMobisola(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2022
Mercury12:

If you refer to homosexual partner then forget it. Her lesbianism lifestyle is already an open secret with no trace of any man in her life. Typical behavioral pattern of an homosexual.
That is one of the causes of her mental breakdown...
God that created man and woman union is not stupid.
Nobody care about her private lifestyle but do what is right and keep your life private

I don’t know whether she is a lesbian or not, that’s her choice.
What I’m saying is not everybody will get married.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by JesusSheep(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
People are going through a whole lot. Life is not easy sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Acidbath: 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
[s]Companion from opposite sex can relieve you of stress sometimes 90% of Nigerians have mental health but thank God for people arround us comedians, families, are giving hopes, there many people I know who will want to commit suicide but just because someone close by interact with them or they are able to to discuss deep secret to someone can help to be free from stress. It's you kid who is even thinking in the direction of dick[/s]

Say this gibberish to osinachi in her grave.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by bepositive11: 4:04pm On May 11, 2022
Unhappy and unfulfilled people end up in toxic relationships and marriages. Learn to be happy with yourself first if not you're asking for trouble

9japride:
I wish her a quick recovery if true. No matter the money one have, he/she still needs love and affection. Especially having a partner. People should learn to compromise their standards a little. Humans are not robots or static beings.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by bepositive11: 4:06pm On May 11, 2022
Unhappy and unfulfilled people end up in toxic and unhappy relationships and marriages. Learn to be happy with yourself first if not you're asking for trouble

9japride:
I wish her a quick recovery if true. No matter the money one have, he/she still needs love and affection. Especially having a partner. People should learn to compromise their standards a little. Humans are not robots or static beings.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by MartinsD12(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2022
Ademide44:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdYfuDpDkET/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Genevieve is a bad character, take it or leave it she is a sadist , she hates men , simply put a core feminist, you can even tell from all acting in movies she ridicules men in her movies that's why she is still single , dbanji could have married her if not for her stance on feminism and too much egocentric attitude, she don use drug and lesbianism finish herself up.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by bepositive11: 4:11pm On May 11, 2022
Unhappy and unfulfilled people end up in toxic and unhappy relationships and marriages. Learn to be happy with yourself first if not you're asking for trouble

9japride:

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by 9japride(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2022
bepositive11:

[color=#000099][/color]

That's true too.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Thomasankara(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:

Ha comrade I thought we agreed to tone down the tempo of this violence, for this month shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Flamemignon1(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
Companion from opposite sex can relieve you of stress sometimes 90% of Nigerians have mental health but thank God for people arround us comedians, families, are giving hopes, there many people I know who will want to commit suicide but just because someone close by interact with them or they are able to to discuss deep secret to someone can help to be free from stress.
You would say friends or companion not necessarily a life partner,your life partner could be your best friend but not necessarily them,I have friends whom I turn to in my moments of depression. There's difference between being alone and loneliness. You can be with your spouse or in the midst of people and still feel alone and empty whereas you can be with yourself and feel full and happy,one is a state of mind while the other is just physical

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
ufotty2001:

Believe me dear, I work in a hospital.. we have all these department there. Listen carefully! I said; 96% of women that stay off from men and that are above 45yrs ends up having a mental health problems. Staying off from men and staying without a man are two different things. You see those women that always say i don't need a man in my life! Those once are staying off from men. Staying without a man are those women that hang around with men but they are not into any form of relationship.

I agree with u.... point noted.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by Jackanda1(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2022
hope4nigeria:
since you are a sadist, I can't help you oh, just get off my mention, certainly you have mental problem.
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover by suffering: 1:46am On May 13, 2022
She’s in good hands. There they treat the symptoms from the start so one can become productive. Here na gutter she go swim while people make fun of her situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.