Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S (970 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Insecurity(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2022
North’ll Prefer President From South-South To South-West, South-East, But APC Should Apologise To Jonathan, Nigerians First – Northern Groups
The group said if power must shift to the South, the North would be more comfortable with the South-South, Vanguard reports.

The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) on Tuesday said the North would prefer someone from South-South to emerge as President in 2023, noting that it is a “more friendly space for the North”.

The group said if power must shift to the South, the North would be more comfortable with the South-South, Vanguard reports.

The spokesperson for the northern coalition, Suleiman Abdul-Azeez, said although the defection of former President Goodluck Jonathan had not been confirmed, “I think, all the same, it is said that you never see smoke without fire.”

CNG, however, said it would be difficult for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to convince the voters in the North to accept Jonathan after they had called him all sorts of names in 2014.
Abdul-Azeez noted that there was the concern that Jonathan might return office as President with a grudge against the North and might not be as fair as he could be.

He said, “If it does happen eventually, it could be the saving grace. The reality is that the APC may lack the moral correctness to retain power in the North beyond these first eight years of Buhari.

“And if power must shift to the South, the North would be more comfortable with the South-South. It is a more friendly space for the North.

“Jonathan is by far the most qualified from the South-South among all those that have indicated interest. The problem would be the burden the APC would have to carry having so severely decampaigned Jonathan just less than eight years ago.

“Unless they first apologize to him and to Nigerians generally and admit they judged his administration against the standards of fair judgment, they would only end up embarrassing themselves in the marketplace.

“Besides it would be really difficult for APC to be able to convince the Northern voter to accept Jonathan after they have bloodied him in 2014. And there is the concern that he may return with a grudge against the North and may not be as fair as would be expected.

“But taking away all unhealthy possibilities, Jonathan could provide a soothing relief to these current regional tensions being stocked by separatist forces.”
https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/north%E2%80%99ll-prefer-president-south-south-south-west-south-east-apc-should-apologise-jonathan

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Tolupe: 10:39pm On May 10, 2022
Sometimes, I wish i can tell this dudes what we have is Housa, Igbo and Yoruba. Average south South man will tell you they are not Igbo.

Let's keep fooling ourselves and continue loosing more souls for cheap political gains.

Later they will call for useless national prayers for Nigeria after setting the country on fire for greed and covetousness
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Unzerious: 10:43pm On May 10, 2022
Tolupe:
Sometimes, I wish i can tell this dudes what we have is Housa, Igbo and Yoruba

Let's keep fooling ourselves and continue loosing more souls for cheap political gains

Really?

So SS is what? and where?
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Tolupe: 10:53pm On May 10, 2022
Unzerious:

Really?

So SS is what? and where?
Oga strong bone is for the Adults. Not for kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Unzerious: 10:57pm On May 10, 2022
Tolupe:
Oga strong bone is for the Adults. Not for kids

Hmm, I'm Flattered.

1 Like

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by BlazinGlory40: 11:20pm On May 10, 2022
Insecurity:

North’ll Prefer President From South-South To South-West, South-East, But APC Should Apologise To Jonathan, Nigerians First – Northern Groups

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/10/north%E2%80%99ll-prefer-president-south-south-south-west-south-east-apc-should-apologise-jonathan

Why are northerners so paranoid about a SE or SW presidency?
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by ERockson: 11:28pm On May 10, 2022
The Clueless ex-president GEJ. the man mumu no be Small

1 Like

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Putinofrussia: 11:40pm On May 10, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Because they know that they are major tribe like them and also powerful.
They see SS as weak and easy to overun.
They are just being foolish.Power is coming to the South...Igbo or Yoruba...whether they like it or not.
All their plan will fall yakata negatively on their heads.
DOA.

2 Likes

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Treasure17(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2022
The south east actually deserves the presidency but our politics major on sentiments, vendetta and fear of the unknown.
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by paramakina202: 12:20am On May 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

They want a southern president from a minority tribe they can control.
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by PVC2019(f): 12:51am On May 11, 2022
The GEJ script is the reason why the North will prefer a President from the South South

My signature says it all tho….
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36am On May 11, 2022
The news looks like something someone totally drunk has written.
Jagbajantis....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Madmohamed123: 3:51am On May 11, 2022
post=112714226:
The news looks like something someone totally drunk has written.
Jagbajantis....
you merely say is fake news if say na igbo group say this nonsense you will have something to say.
Sometimes you better be shut up than to embarrass your self here.
Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Kinematics: 8:16am On May 11, 2022
Tolupe:
[s]Sometimes, I wish i can tell this dudes what we have is Housa, Igbo and Yoruba. Average south South man will tell you they are not Igbo. [/s]

Let's keep fooling ourselves and continue loosing more souls for cheap political gains.

Later they will call for useless national prayers for Nigeria after setting the country on fire for greed and covetousness

Re: North’ll Prefer President From South-south To South-west, South-east, But APC S by Kinematics: 8:17am On May 11, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Because they know that they are major tribe like them and also powerful.
[s]They see SS as weak and easy to overun.
They are just being foolish.Power is coming to the South...Igbo or Yoruba...whether they like it or not.[/s]
All their plan will fall yakata negatively on their heads.
DOA.

Chest beaters on the move

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi / Commotion As Thugs Disrupt PVC Collection In Osun(photos) / Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.