Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} (7709 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Piptocoin: 1:24pm On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Over 900 Americans including women and children who died commiting Sucide as 'pastor jones had instructed them

such horrible sight. actually, he did not instruct them to commit suicide. he deceptively had them drink a poisonous substance so that they thought it was a rehearse of the time they would actually drink it at some time in the future. those who drank were taken away from the ones who had not so that people did not witness the truth they were actually being poisoned.
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 1:37pm On May 11, 2022
Piptocoin:

such horrible sight. actually, he did not instruct them to commit suicide. he deceptively had them drink a poisonous substance so that they thought it was a rehearse of the time they would actually drink it at some time in the future. those who drank were taken away from the ones who had not so that people did not witness the truth they were actually being poisoned.
Yes ,Piptocoin , I'll tag you on my next post.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Piptocoin: 2:02pm On May 11, 2022
dominique:

The saddest part of this story is that this was a totally avoidable death. It was her dead aunts death grip that held her ankle beneath the water and nobody could go and release her for five whopping days! A whole five days she stayed in that spot till she gave up. Columbian rescue teams still get bashed over this incidence.

Really? I read that she was unable to be saved because she could not be disentangled from the structure underneath the water without causing her massive or fatal injury.
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Piptocoin: 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
dominique:

And cakes

to distribute to her next door neighbours

2 Likes

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Phaantom22: 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
Intriguing,God bless ,op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by franklingud(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I love creepy stories , I want more of it.
Madam Vanessa o thick oooo!

I no dey use Vaseline for you ahswear
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
Phaantom22:
Intriguing,God bless ,op
smiley
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Silentgroper(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Chinese Woman is humiliated and killed after been raped by the Jappanese Soilders

Peacefull .

Look at this...
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by ashawopikin(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
William Hope, a pioneer of spirit photography, took this photo of a couple and an alleged female spirit around 1920.

William Hope became known as a pioneer of spirit photography (photography whose goal was to was to capture ghosts and spirits in photos), and later as a medium: families wanting to get in touch with their deceased loved ones sat for his photographs

A photo of a couple that Hope said depicts a young female spirit. Unknown/Nation
abeg o, night don reach, make person no go dey dream anyhow dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The amount of blood from dryers nose tho..wow..
Had to quickly view that on YouTube..
hahaha you watched it !?! I knew the cool ones would .....
Bet you didn't know it would be that much blood though ,?smiley
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Blake755: 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
Mehn one of the best trend I came across I wish the wrld would just be filled with love no sorrow embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 8:45pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Wow!
hi hello smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 8:46pm On May 11, 2022
dominique:

Nope, I find it disturbing and annoying. Try to be crediting sources to your posts so we can arrange it for fp.
its from random sources, most my findings

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 8:48pm On May 11, 2022
ashawopikin:
abeg o, night don reach, make person no go dey dream anyhow dream
best type of dreams smiley because you know its not real , nightmares are awesome really.

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Nope I never expected that.. grin
Still life goes on...

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by ashawopikin(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
best type of dreams smiley because you know its not real , nightmares are awesome really.
baba, fear don dey catch me o

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by dominique(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
Piptocoin:

Really? I read that she was unable to be saved because she could not be disentangled from the structure underneath the water without causing her massive or fatal injury.

Hmm, I didn't know that. How heavy or massive was the debris that divers couldn't go underwater remove? Their failure to remove her from the entrapment is inexcusable imo

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by dominique(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
Piptocoin:

to distribute to her next door neighbours

Including some of the loved ones of the people she killed sad
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by youngblaq: 10:39pm On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Link pls..i can't find it lol
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by GreatAxeMan: 12:40am On May 12, 2022
This has actually been shown to be a hoax using a technique of photography called double exposure.
William Hope himself is remembered today as a fraudster.

TheSourcerer:
William Hope, a pioneer of spirit photography, took this photo of a couple and an alleged female spirit around 1920.

William Hope became known as a pioneer of spirit photography (photography whose goal was to was to capture ghosts and spirits in photos), and later as a medium: families wanting to get in touch with their deceased loved ones sat for his photographs

A photo of a couple that Hope said depicts a young female spirit. Unknown/Nation

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by peacefull(f): 1:26am On May 12, 2022
Silentgroper:

Peacefull .

Look at this...

I really don't know what to say.

But if I had to say something, I said it before and I will say over and over again that I can't deny everything what Japan and Japanese did.
But I also can't allow everything what they claim.

That's all I can say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Piptocoin: 6:20am On May 12, 2022
dominique:

Hmm, I didn't know that. How heavy or massive was the debris that divers couldn't go underwater remove? Their failure to remove her from the entrapment is inexcusable imo

I'm quite sure there were folks willing to risk their lives to save her but the technicality of the situation forced them into helplessness. All people could do was feed her and give her water whenever she was hungry or thirsty. Sad really. I see this picture as nature vs humanity.
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Piptocoin: 6:35am On May 12, 2022
dominique:

Including some of the loved ones of the people she killed sad

a true definition of an evil genius...

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by budaatum: 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
After 3 years of war in Biafra, the photographer was shocked to find almost 900 children, close to the point of death.

This was childhood telly viewing for me. BBC did such a harrowing Job that I felt I was going to hell when told I'd be going to Nigeria.

We travelled by ship along the West Coast of Africa, visiting lovely fruity smelling ports along the way until we arrived at stinky Apapa.

"When would we leave here", I asked, only to be told this was our destination, home. And it did not improve much on the way to our abode, as people sleeping by the gutter at Iddo seemed like dead people on the street.

15 years, was my sentence, but I'm at least still alive pledging to my country Nigeria, and hoping we can solve our issues with our brains instead of in blood.

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by Smartmanager(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Dyers last picture before shooting himself straight from underneath the skull, he was accused of corruption , he then called up a live meeting and brought a gun to everyone's suprise, and before anybody could even get close he shot himself , live videos of this incident still on YouTube
I'll advive not to .you know you will ,you sly closest sociopathsmiley
It's R. Budd Dwyer actually.
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
Smartmanager:
It's R. Budd Dwyer actually.
Yes thank you
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
Blake755:
Mehn one of the best trend I came across I wish the wrld would just be filled with love no sorrow embarassed
its possible drop religion and belief , live free.bad things happen good things happen , smiley que Sera sera

1 Like

Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
ashawopikin:
baba, fear don dey catch me o
no nah , your circle is safe , small too , life is great..... Breathe deep the fresh air for 8 seconds breathe out for 6..... smiley
Re: Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} by TheSourcerer: 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
This has actually been shown to be a hoax using a technique of photography called double exposure.
William Hope himself is remembered today as a fraudster.

oh yes of course lol ghosts don't exist .smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport's Remedial(Basic) Form On Sale / Itel Donates Libraries, Books, And Educational Items To Students In Lagos / World Best Handwriting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.