Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave (1425 Views)

2 Nigerian Women Overpower & Beat Their Male Molesters In India / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2022
siofra:

You sound like a narcissist.
did say i act like a narcissist shocked
Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by Leemekzy: 11:45am On May 11, 2022
shaggy007:

And you think the way you resolve issues is the same way others resolve issues?
that means you support him beating his wife.
Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by shaggy007(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2022
Leemekzy:
that means you support him beating his wife.

I don't.

But I like to hear from both sides before I take sides.

I don't just take sides based on what one person said
Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by nnamdiosu(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2022
Tonypens48:
I saw this on Twitter and took my time to watch and observe the whole situation critically, and these are my findings.
1. The man was wrong, but he looked calm and had anger management control. He could have done otherwise due to the nature of the situation( 1 against others), but he acted in the best manner.

2. Parents should understand that the kids they gave birth to are growing not just in size and shape but also in maturity. The girl couldn't help and stood up to confront her dad after he threatened to send their mum to her early grave. Her actions have a potential danger. Though it came reflexly in the scene of a heated up moment, the best of her behaviour she displayed over her father is disrespectful. It could have resulted in something disastrous if the man had a temperamental problem.

3. I can't say much about the mum; she tried to avert further quarrels from escalating.

4. Whosoever did a video of the scene and uploaded it online is the biggest fool. You don't bring family issues to social media. All of that can be privately resolved, not by making a shame of your family in the public space. smiley
May God see them through

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Projects and advertisement writing services.

May God bless you for this perfect analysis/advise
Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by Leemekzy: 12:44pm On May 11, 2022
shaggy007:

I don't.
But I like to hear from both sides before I take sides.
I don't just take sides based on what one person said
ok.
Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by Tonypens48(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
nnamdiosu:

May God bless you for this perfect analysis/advice

Amen, and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by Fearlez: 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

You sound like a narcissist.
is your life so bored you need nairaland comment feed to kick-start?
Re: Daughter Stand Up To Her Dad Threatening To Beat Their Mum & Send Her To Grave by Fearlez: 5:24pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Yes. Like Chidinma stabbed Usifo Ataga. He must have done something terrible because Chidinma is not a beast.

Men should learn to control the way they talk to women.
chidinma is a thief and a prostitute who killed her client and stole his ATM and phone.

How does it correlate with this case? Don't be a fool publicly. Be a private fool so your stupidity doesn't choke the world with its sheer repugnancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killed And Dumped Into A River Of Dead Bodies / Woman Caught After Putting Her 15years Old Nephew In Chains (pix/video) / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband In Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.