Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree (14163 Views)

Nine Northern Governors Pushing For Southern APC Presidential Candidate / 2023: Southern APC Candidate Or Northern PDP Candidate? / Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Disagree Over Method Of Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by nzeobi(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Says who?!

Progressive Governors gave Buhari two names to pick from which he picked Adamu and all other party position got shared equally

Buhari made his choice and you are talking pgf what is pgf without buhari
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by 1876ss: 6:58am On May 11, 2022
[s]
post=112716185:
Are they still on this Dead on Arrival shenanigans.

Part of the plot.

Na Part 2 dem go take wounjure all the supporters of terrorists, criminals and murderers in this nation.
Dem go teach una Politics 101
[/s]
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Sannisege: 6:59am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Malami , Baguda and some morons just want to end Buhari's career in shame and disgrace

Ruga policy failed
Grazing route failed
Consensus President will also fail

Somebody should remind Buhari that the president before him did not pick his successor, so also will Buhari not pick his own successor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Aufbauh(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

If you had applied simple logic you would have known that just like Buhari was jailed for almost 4 years and denied freedom after his 80s regime

If APC fails, Buhari and his family are heading to jail for multiple violations

It's obvious you're just a kid or maybe an adult with a kid brain.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 7:00am On May 11, 2022
grin
Mooh247:

Yeah

Hmmmn

k kid .. you’re already mess your self

I don’t do fools and gays ..

Next!
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Adesina18111(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2022
To me I think they intentionally adopted Jonathan to tackle Tinubu...they shaa don't want Tinubu to be the party flag bearer... grin grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Great2017: 7:00am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

If you had applied simple logic you would have known that just like Buhari was jailed for almost 4 years and denied freedom after his 80s regime

If APC fails, Buhari and his family are heading to jail for multiple violations
Should the APC fail or collapse, who would jail Buhari? Atiku?
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by 07kjb: 7:01am On May 11, 2022
What is Jonathan coming back to do for God sake, can anyone explain?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by InvertedHammer: 7:02am On May 11, 2022
/
I really wish and pray that Jonathan joins APC so that Igbo people will learn that politics is only about permanent "interests". The person that may protect your interests may not be necessarily be your tribal man. Afterall it was GEJ that built almajiri schools in the North that Northern Presidents could do all these years. It was Buhari that built Otuoke roads that GEJ couldn't fix after decades in government. Go figure!

/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Sannisege: 7:02am On May 11, 2022
Adesina18111:
To me I think they intentionally adopted Jonathan to tackle Tinubu...they shaa don't want Tinubu to be the party flag bearer... grin grin cheesy
Werey eleri ibu.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Adesina18111(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Eleriibu ni Baba ATI iya ee...Omo ale jati jati ni gbogbo molebi eee cheesy grin grin grin

Sannisege:
Werey eleri ibu.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Menace2Society(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

They’re already frustrating the Yoruba god....
While Baba is cruising to retirement in peace .. Apc is evil
He that is down need fear no fall.. Buhari has no fears again..
But
Consensus Chairman no fail.. they all que..
Rug-a and grazing root is different from party affairs ..
Apc is firmly in the hands of Baba and his inner cacus.. they decide for the party and every que .. no questions.

PArty that is kicking the Rip kick has no future ..
Power to the people
North 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Gozac: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
nzeobi:

But consensus chairman did not fail. If governors anoint their successors in their political parties then the president should be allowed to do same too
Consensus president will surely sail through, up to today Tinubu has been endorsing governors in Lagos state, almost all the governors in Nigeria have either endorsed or yet to endorse their successor. It will be foolhardy for one to compel or blackmail PMB not to endorse a successor .
PMB will endorse his successor and everyone will queue behind him, Ayade just gave us an expo when he declared interest
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by naijapips04: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
1876sx:
[s][/s]

Uchu.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by onuman: 7:07am On May 11, 2022
The world will laugh at Nigeria with Goodluck Jonathan as APC presidential candidate.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by M1Garand(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2022
This is will cause mother of all implosion from APC. Well this is a good window for PDP that I know... APC will self destruct with this move.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by onuman: 7:10am On May 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

How?
Some of you guys write without thinking it through.
If the APC collapse after the party primaries, who do think will be the greatest loser? Surely not Buhari.

North plots to wreck APC in order to produce Atiku as successor to president Buhari.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Gozac: 7:12am On May 11, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
I really wish and pray that Jonathan joins APC so that Igbo people will learn that politics is only about permanent "interests". The person that may protect your interests may not be necessarily be your tribal man. Afterall it was GEJ that built almajiri schools in the North that Northern Presidents could do all these years. It was Buhari that built Otuoke roads that GEJ couldn't fix after decades in government. Go figure!

/
I have started laughing and making mockery of the SE and SS people who sees Jonathan as their god. Though some of them are swift to tell me that he has distanced himself from the form lol
I wish he will run and shame this Igbo people who see PDP as their religion . Nonsense Jonathan was a collosal failure in SS and SE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Mooh247: 7:14am On May 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's obvious you're just a kid or maybe an adult with a kid brain.

Your resort to insult shows your maturity level

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by chatinent: 7:17am On May 11, 2022
Tinubu may kill himself.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 7:18am On May 11, 2022
Menace2Society:
Peter Obi

I like the moniker .. remind me of my youth..

Yea
Peter is an option . 2027.. project
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Mooh247: 7:23am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
grin

k kid .. you’re already mess your self

I don’t do fools and gays ..

Next!
lol

isn't it foolishness that you quoted me first to display your renowned stupidity?
do you think on a number day someone without direction like you would get a response better seek medical attention asap

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 7:29am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

lol

isn't it foolishness that you quoted me first to display your renowned stupidity?
do you think on a number day someone without direction like you would get a response better seek medical attention asap

Normal Yoruba gibberish..
I don’t do fools and gays..talk more yorub

Next!
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Mooh247: 7:30am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Normal Yoruba gibberish..
I don’t do fools and gays..talk more yorub

Next!

fools and gays would say what you said exactly
now next time you see my moniker, kindly don't quote me into your acrimony

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by sogodihno: 7:36am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
[s][/s]Yoruba people should be ashamed and duckling by now

For Apc to even reason Jonathan , woo Jonathan , send emissaries to Jonathan country home , visited him in his Abuja residence..
all to beg him to be their party candidate.. is a Huge slap on the Yoruba tribe .. and still shamelessly wooing him .. even after Tinubu and Osibanjo has declared and hustled.

Walahi .. is a huge slap..

Ordinary Pdp not involving igbos .. you see Yoruba abusing and cursing igbos on it

But see them .. their party is forcing their vomit on them.. and they don’t even have mouth or will to talk.. Yoruba is now saying .. that he can join and contest.. just like that

I see pAins .. but the fear of Fulani is keeping them shut .

I pray Gej keep the trust..

But on the other hand .. I wish he succes with Apc
And see him at the primaries with Tinubu and those Yoruba humans that sold southern Nigeria and shamelessly want to eat their cake

Yoruba people of southwest ba?
See the human above is already convulsing after Yoruba and their noise que for consensus..
And they will still que for consensus At the primaries..

Power to the people
North 2023[s][/s]

The only thing on your brain is Yoruba, Yoruba, you must be really miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 7:38am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

fools and gays would say what you said exactly
now next time you see my moniker, kindly don't quote me into your acrimony

When a Yoruba man talk about acrimony and hate grin

I don’t do fools or gays .. talk more yoruba

Next!
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Mooh247: 7:40am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

When a Yoruba man talk about acrimony and hate grin

I don’t do fools or gays .. talk more yoruba

Next!

stop quoting about like an obsessed fagot

leave my mention alone

4 useless quote this morning

nigga find your mates

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by PVC2019(f): 7:41am On May 11, 2022
It was gathered that already, the party leaders, including two northern governors, had reached out to other members of the National Working Committee to ensure the adoption of Jonathan as the consensus candidate.

It’s official

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has President Jonathan Improved The Economy Or Not? [find Out] (part 1) / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Destruction Looming In Kano APC, Shekarau, Anti-ganduje Lawmakers Write Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.