Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree (14325 Views)

Nine Northern Governors Pushing For Southern APC Presidential Candidate / 2023: Southern APC Candidate Or Northern PDP Candidate? / Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Disagree Over Method Of Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by MikoB: 7:42am On May 11, 2022
Gozac:

I have started laughing and making mockery of the SE and SS people who sees Jonathan as their god. Though some of them are swift to tell me that he has distanced himself from the form lol
I wish he will run and shame this Igbo people who see PDP as their religion . Nonsense Jonathan was a collosal failure in SS and SE

Can you imagine, so Amaechi that risked so much for buhari to emerge, now will joyfully accept Jonathan? I know it's dead on arrival but for Jonathan to show interest in apc's ticket at all, it will have a big consequence.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 7:44am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

stop quoting about like an obsessed fagot

leave my mention alone

4 useless quote this morning

nigga find your mates

Guess you’re obsessed fagot ?
nairaland wannabe .. calling kid..

Others the hustle money .. from politicians.. this one the hustle igbos and nairaland likes

Go cash your likes

Yoruba man

Next!
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by naijapips04: 7:44am On May 11, 2022
1876sx:
[s][/s]
otu nne i

grin grin what a wasted life.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2022
Openhouse:
All this talk does not change anything. The same way Adamu emerged that is how Jonathan would emerge.

The man self don travel go Dakar, leaving APC leaders and NWC to sort things out for him.

But wait ooo! Jonathan get luck sha!

He was deputy governor, the Alimiesha was removed, he became governor, without contest.

Then from Governor-elect, he was made VP, without contest. Then from VP, Umaru died and he became president and served 6 years.

Now APC is begging him to come and serve additional 4 years to make it 10 years.

Who says there is no meaning in a Name like GOODLUCK!

He's being used so that the northern elite can pursue their Islamist agenda.

Other leaders from the south won't agree to banditry and kidnapping, but Jona is clueless and harmless.

He will finish his 1 term (if they even allow him that much) and continue with their supporters of APC rampaging all over the south.

It will be Sudan all over again if this is allowed to sail through.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by biggie73(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2022
Meaningless upon meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Shevchenkko: 7:45am On May 11, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The humiliation the useless buffon go see eeh, mouth no go fit talk am ooh
Those pushing goatluck Jonathan just want to disgrace him once again
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
both you online urchins and your peepoo aspirant will be disgraced soon
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Mooh247: 7:46am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:

Guess you’re obsessed fagot ?
nairaland wannabe .. calling kid..

Others the hustle money .. from politicians.. this one the hustle igbos and nairaland likes

Go cash your likes

Yoruba man

Next!

is that all
now fvck off my mention

and get a life
stop quoting me to constitute nuisance

thanks and have a good day

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 7:52am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

is that all
now fvck off my mention

and get a life
stop quoting me to constitute nuisance

thanks and have a good day

I said a wannabe .. fvck off my mention .. you don’t learn from Asgard to come on Asgard

A Yoruba man telling one to get a life grin. And what life the Yoruba have .. while hating and tribalising
Yoruba people sef ...
And their thinking ..

When next you see Asgard on a thread duck.. like when Yoruba see Fulani..

This your party wooing same person Yoruba abuse
And this one is here ranting shamelessly

Yoruba people sha
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Maobichek: 7:56am On May 11, 2022
Mooh247:

If you had applied simple logic you would have known that just like Buhari was jailed for almost 4 years and denied freedom after his 80s regime

If APC fails, Buhari and his family are heading to jail for multiple violations

PMB go to jail! Are you in Nigeria? Please don't repeat what you said again because Nairaland as a platform will deny you when you will be called to defend your comment, thank you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by seunmsg(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

How?
Some of you guys write without thinking it through.
If the APC collapse after the party primaries, who do think will be the greatest loser? Surely not Buhari.

You really think the opposition party won’t rubbish Buhari if APC lose the presidential election? Even Buhari made it clear in the last interview he granted Arise that he did not want anybody to start asking him questions after his tenure. The president and those around him will be completely rubbished if PDP wins.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by tesppidd: 7:58am On May 11, 2022
Openhouse:
All this talk does not change anything. The same way Adamu emerged that is how Jonathan would emerge.

The man self don travel go Dakar, leaving APC leaders and NWC to sort things out for him.

He was deputy governor, the Alimiesha was removed, he became governor, without contest.

Then from Governor-elect, he was made VP, without contest. Then from VP, Umaru died and he became president and served 6 years.

Now APC is begging him to come and serve additional 4 years to make it 10 years.

Won't you wait till he gets this ticket before you begin spewing this crap?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by seunmsg(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2022
The Ekiti State Coordinator, South West Agenda for Asiwaju Tinubu 2023, Senator Tony Adeniyi, in an interview with The PUNCH, said at Jonathan’s age and his level of education, he should not allow people to deceive him.

Nothing else to add.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by everythinggirly(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2022
They should leave GEJ alone.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by legba1(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Yoruba people should be ashamed and duckling by now

For Apc to even reason Jonathan , woo Jonathan , send emissaries to Jonathan country home , visited him in his Abuja residence..
all to beg him to be their party candidate.. is a Huge slap on the Yoruba tribe .. and still shamelessly wooing him .. even after Tinubu and Osibanjo has declared and hustled.

Walahi .. is a huge slap..

Ordinary Pdp not involving igbos .. you see Yoruba abusing and cursing igbos on it

But see them .. their party is forcing their vomit on them.. and they don’t even have mouth or will to talk.. Yoruba is now saying .. that he can join and contest.. just like that

I see pAins .. but the fear of Fulani is keeping them shut .

I pray Gej keep the trust..

But on the other hand .. I wish he succes with Apc
And see him at the primaries with Tinubu and those Yoruba humans that sold southern Nigeria and shamelessly want to eat their cake

Yoruba people of southwest ba?
See the human above is already convulsing after Yoruba and their noise que for consensus..
And they will still que for consensus At the primaries..

Power to the people
North 2023

We know your type Mr, you are obviously afraid of the yoruba race and Tinubu seriously gives you nightmares.... Just be careful so you don't collapse. Why not present your people and campaign for sane without making noise about the people that accommodates you and your people from the east side...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 8:12am On May 11, 2022
legba1:

We know your type Mr, you are obviously afraid of the yoruba race and Tinubu seriously gives you nightmares.... Just be careful so you don't collapse. Why not present your people and campaign for sane without making noise about the people that accommodates you and your people from the east side...

Afraid of Yoruba ke..
Is there any tribe in Nigeria afraid of Yoruba ?

This one is lost
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by muykem: 8:22am On May 11, 2022
Asgard13:
Yoruba people should be ashamed and duckling by now

For Apc to even reason Jonathan , woo Jonathan , send emissaries to Jonathan country home , visited him in his Abuja residence..
all to beg him to be their party candidate.. is a Huge slap on the Yoruba tribe .. and still shamelessly wooing him .. even after Tinubu and Osibanjo has declared and hustled.

Walahi .. is a huge slap..

Ordinary Pdp not involving igbos .. you see Yoruba abusing and cursing igbos on it

But see them .. their party is forcing their vomit on them.. and they don’t even have mouth or will to talk.. Yoruba is now saying .. that he can join and contest.. just like that

I see pAins .. but the fear of Fulani is keeping them shut .

I pray Gej keep the trust..

But on the other hand .. I wish he succes with Apc
And see him at the primaries with Tinubu and those Yoruba humans that sold southern Nigeria and shamelessly want to eat their cake

Yoruba people of southwest ba?
See the human above is already convulsing after Yoruba and their noise que for consensus..
And they will still que for consensus At the primaries..

Power to the people
North 2023
What igbo should be doing then? For GEJ to agree to leave PDP and join Yoruba party, leave them inside the cold. He is even scheme to deprive them the only slight opportunity they have to rule the country despite all their support for him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Asgard13: 8:25am On May 11, 2022
muykem:
What igbo should be doing then? For GEJ to agree to leave PDP and Yoruba party, leave them inside the cold. He is even scheme to deprive them the only slight opportunity they have to rule the country despite all their support for him.

You don’t understand
Gej is not going Apc Insha Allah..

But if he moves .. igbos will go with him and take over the government wey Yoruba hustle for
And Yoruba elders will come again to shout marginalization under Gej

That’s it

Guess you should be ashame that after Yoruba people hostility and hate against him

Yoruba will now campaign for him ..

Is God not wonderful
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Minjim: 8:32am On May 11, 2022
These people just don't want a Western President.

Why are some people from the North afraid of a Western and Eastern president?

Let's say the Igbos haven't paid their dues in Apc, what about the West?
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Gozac: 8:50am On May 11, 2022
MikoB:

Can you imagine, so Amaechi that risked so much for buhari to emerge, now will joyfully accept Jonathan? I know it's dead on arrival but for Jonathan to show interest in apc's ticket at all, it will have a big consequence.
It will even have a big consequence in Nigeria polity
Jonathan is too big to be used as a pawn to destoy a party or to destabilize Southern Nigeria
He should have called a press conference to discountenance that he has an interest to run under APC
His silence is even laying credence to that notion that he is nursing a presidential ambition
If he decides to run under APC Jonathan would have made a caricature of himself and would have sold and betrayed the entire South

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Gokoyer1401: 9:02am On May 11, 2022
They have destroyed the country beyond repair.
Anything to dismantle the country is highly welcome. Let everyone go their separate ways.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by techWriter3: 9:11am On May 11, 2022
Consensus Chairman disciplined an pact by all APC merges organization and not politicians's sole order
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by Ododoeye0020(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2022
wolesmile:

https://punchng.com/jonathans-backers-seek-adoption-southern-apc-aspirants-disagree/
The clueless and incompetent Jona is here again
Why is he afraid of primary if he means well for Nigeria and Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by georgeakins: 9:29am On May 11, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The humiliation the useless buffon go see eeh, mouth no go fit talk am ooh
Those pushing goatluck Jonathan just want to disgrace him once again
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

Jonathan is used to being disgraced. The guy is a real buffon.

I don't believe that his PhD is not from a special centre.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by BlazinGlory40: 9:39am On May 11, 2022
Openhouse:

Jonathan isn’t contesting. The earlier you realize that the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by dmostcheerful(f): 9:46am On May 11, 2022
MikoB:
And some guys, we're saying he was been lobbied to contest, on the contrary Jonathan is the one lobbying, that really shows how weak a man he is, a real man with integrity and name to protect should have organised the pdp since 2015 when they lost the election and contest on their platform now, but instead he is looking for an easy ride, forgetting that those people that chased him away in 2015 are in apc waiting for him, Badaru and Buni alone can't save him, and Buhari can't impose him, for him to have even shown interest in apc in the first place, he has fallen to the trap already, and he will be disgraced.
It was people in this same PDP that betrayed him, what exactly should he stay there and do?
It was his closest allies that betrayed him, the worst part of it is that he doesn't even trust anyone again, even Reno Omokiri doesn't even know GEJ's next step, that how careful he GEJ have become.
He learnt his lessons the hard way and I believe aside trust he must have learnt those that really love him after the whole saga that brought him down.
Blame him not, you are not in his shoes.
Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by BlazinGlory40: 9:48am On May 11, 2022
Minjim:
These people just don't want a Western President.

Why are some people from the North afraid of a Western and Eastern president?

Let's say the Igbos haven't paid their dues in Apc, what about the West?

The north is paranoid

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by GUDABILITY: 10:20am On May 11, 2022
Jonathan acceptance to run under APC platform proves him to be a DICK, a disappointment to us that loves his legacy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by goody234: 10:28am On May 11, 2022
Why is jonathan denigrating his legacy na wa o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree by tamdun: 10:40am On May 11, 2022
Openhouse:

Buhari himself does not have the power to force consensus on anyone except all the aspirants agree, so stop masturbating on....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram / Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.