Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) (42686 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2022
cheesy grin grin

Parents always have unconditional love for their children regardless of their children and grandchildrens financial state grin
Heathrow44:

is not fulfilling if u re poor, No parents wants their poor children around them at old age, if u re poor u shouldn't even be around your parents , is shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2022
Thattallgirl:
This is really nice. Happy for him

If you're a slim lady of any height, and u find it hard to get your size, click on my signature kiss
size of what
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
May Almighty God increase him and his family..same for Aluwe ( Sunday) too.. well deserved brother.thank for our childhood memories unforgettable.. I cried too.. Bello is a veteran.one of the best.. professional

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
irunoko:
cheesy grin grin

Parents always have unconditional love for their children regardless of their children and grandchildrens financial state grin

I'm sure u don't realize that ur parents would be disappointed with u, especially if they were better than u, u av to be better than ur parents but wen u end up being the opposite, is shameful, there's nothing like unconditional love, Privileges are temporary rights that are given until it becomes inconvenient for the person to uphold them!
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by anonimi: 12:59pm On May 11, 2022
Mirabella01:
Good one there. You deserve more Oga Bello. Your acting legacy speaks loud.

Does Oga Bello also deserve a street with paved roads by the local government, just like all of us deserve too

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Thattallgirl(f): 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
Yommychrz:
size of what
Clothes. Thanks, I'll add that
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 11, 2022
The fruit of your labor as a father.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2022
Kudos to you all! Your dad deserves it!
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2022
chatinent:
So money no dey this acting like this!

What are you talking about?

He trained children to the point that they are buoyant enough to buy him an SUV.

Is that a cheap feat to achieve?

Raising such children takes a whole lot more than money, Bruh.

Many so-called "big boys" are still the ones buying cars for their grown-ass kids.

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Topajis: 2:27pm On May 11, 2022
The Ileayo landlord congrat

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by olusola200: 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
With 18 children , it's just roi
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I'm sure u don't realize that ur parents would be disappointed with u, especially if they were better than u, u av to be better than ur parents but wen u end up being the opposite, is shameful, there's nothing like unconditional love, Privileges are temporary rights that are given until it becomes inconvenient for the person to uphold them!
yes I understand that it's the dream E every parent to see his or her kids more successful than them but life happens and parents love irrespective of their children's social status and life choices and that's why you can see that despite bobriskys choice his father loves him regardless and sees him as One of his own even when others don't

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Aaay: 9:00pm On May 11, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Comedian Crazyclown Receives Mercedes E-class As Wedding Gift / Kolawole Ajeyemi Compares Toyin Abraham & Korra Obidi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.