Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) (42559 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:01am On May 11, 2022
Ekun ayo smiley
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2022
Happy birthday to him. Wishing him many more years to come.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2022
Good gesture.

God let me do more than this for my parent, their have tried for me but the success us not just coming as at when due.
May I not lose them when it is time to make them happy and feel the joy of having a good son.

3 Likes

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

is not fulfilling if u re poor, No parents wants their poor children around them at old age, if u re poor u shouldn't even be around your parents , is shameful
not poor, if they cant take care of themselves and thier and their immediate family even when they are not getting much from them..riches means diff things to dif people I guess u are still young. If they hace a rich old soon without a family they will b sad
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by danielbello(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2022
Congrat
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2022
Thandiubani:
Veteran actor, Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello has been gifted a brand new car as his 70th birthday gift.

He was moved to tears on Monday as his children gifted him the SUV.

His actor son, Femi Adebayo, shared the moment on his Instagram page, where his father was flanked by family and friends during the gift presentation.

In the caption, Femi noted that his father never cried but couldn’t hold his emotions as he received the gift.

The caption read, “I’ve always known my Dad to be a disciplinarian. My Daddy never cries but today, he couldn’t hold the emotions. I couldn’t also hold mine honestly.

“I’m so grateful to Almighty God that Daddy could see this day and he made it possible for us to deliver this gift. Happy 70th Daddy, we love you.”

The veteran had earlier noted that life made more meaning to him at 70, as he expressed gratitude to God for his family and career.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFKpOHWCEwI
Enjoy your fruit sir, but if the jeep is from the proceeds of rituals or Yahoo Yahoo. The SUV could be a flying coffin.Lol
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Naxo he suppose be

E go be cool
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2022
chatinent:
So money no dey this acting like this!

Well, clearly for actors...

Actresses on the other hand... Oh Well! lipsrsealed
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by nnol(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2022
Children are the gratuity of parents.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:16am On May 11, 2022
Shilavite17:
Benefit of having children
Lie, unborn parents received better in term of adopting.

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On May 11, 2022
Look after your children....... Hopefully, they return the favour..........

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2022
Nice one, joy of fatherhood.

It's better than giving it to one yahoo pastor.

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2022
Click and watch at your own peril. Your phone may be hacked
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 11:22am On May 11, 2022
I rejoice with you Oga Bello. More fruitful years in advance with good health sir. I also pray that almighty God too will grant unto me a fulfilling life.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Nostring: 11:26am On May 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
chatinent:
yeye... So because your father na Dangote, u still can't buy him a nice present and because he's rich , he can't be emotional about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:38am On May 11, 2022
Congratulations sir.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Emmyross: 11:43am On May 11, 2022
this is one of the greatest joy of being a parent
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Corporate2020: 11:47am On May 11, 2022
chatinent:

If you support am with small small prostitution, you go get plenty money. Iyabo Ojo drives a Mercedes SUV.

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2022
cry cry cry Tears of joy.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by klisjayafrica1(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] its the lord's doings
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by samgra22: 12:01pm On May 11, 2022
Na papa wey build future for him kids should expect such gift.

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by akmath: 12:02pm On May 11, 2022
chatinent:
If you talk am make our sisters hear you go explain to them where them dey get their own money the build houses and buy cars.
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2022
chatinent:

His son, Femi Adebayo and daughter, Kemi Adebayo, act movies for a living. How dem take save up to buy this car if money no dey acting?

Have you seen Femi Adebayo's house, his cars, and family house in Ibadan/Ilorin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
As old, rich as Tinubu, na him still dey fend for his children
Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 11, 2022
osazsky:
not poor, if they cant take care of themselves and thier and their immediate family even when they are not getting much from them..riches means diff things to dif people I guess u are still young. If they hace a rich old soon without a family they will b sad

incase u don't know some parents are secretly ashamed and disappointed in their child,

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by edosignature(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2022
I saw tears of joy in my Father eyes for the first time when my junior brother build a house for him & his moving in I can tell was one of the greatest thing to ever happen to him.

Parents are always filled with Jo when their child & grandchildren flock around them.

Train up your children well & invest in them for your old age will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Oga Bello's Children Gift Him SUV (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:29pm On May 11, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Picture of Wizkid's Girlfriend / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.