Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs (275 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / My Elder Brother Decide To Keep Mute. / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs by mummyscenter(f): 8:54am On May 11, 2022
It's no longer news that the world at large is experiencing inflation. But what is shocking is the way prices of goods and services are skyrocketing
in Nigeria and nobody is saying anything.
The prices of things keeps changing on a daily basis and they are no tangible explanations to this effect. cry

Follow the link below and watch the video as we discuss this issues and practical ways to survive this economic situation that has become our reality.

https://youtu.be/WOeoyuk3Fds
Re: Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs by Kingpin1000: 9:22am On May 11, 2022
Yes we will, you guys brought this calamity to us and now you want to protest so we can be killed by your govt.

1 Like

Re: Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs by 123papas(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2022
Hehehehehehehe
Re: Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs by Klass99(f): 7:46pm On May 11, 2022
cool
Re: Are Going To Pretend And Keep Mute About The Rise In The Price Of Basic Needs by mummyscenter(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
I'm in no suggesting a protest or a war. Survival skills and coping mechanism is what i'm all about.
Klass99:

What do you suggest we do? Start a protest in Naija or be more mindful of our choices, lifestyles and expenses?

You can't go to the local or super markets and refuse to buy necessities because of price change. Las las na you go wound because a trader/merchant won't change their rates, as they are feeling the inflation too, when purchasing from original manufacturers/producers.

The last time I shopped for toiletries and groceries, I kept wondering to myself how are families/households of five or more people coping in these times. I am solo with no dependents to feed or cater for (except for parents whom we collectively take care of, as siblings) but I am feeling the heat as a single person.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / ‘actually Not Good’: The United Nations And Elon Musk Say On Global Population / 2greidz Efejene Father And Mother - Efejene Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.