Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,440 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi (5318 Views)

Gtbank Reduces ATM Withdrawal Limit / Cbn Limits Overseas Atm Cash Withdrawal Limit To Ngn60,000 / Does N150k Withdrawal Limit Affect Domiciliary Account Holders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by EzeUche(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
N150,000 withdrawal limit: Court can’t stop me, says Sanusi

By Ikechukwu Nnochiri

ABUJA – The Governor of the Central Bank, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Tuesday,  told a Federal High Court in Abuja that it was bereft of the powers to reverse his policy directive that limited daily cash withdrawals in the country to N150, 000, for individuals and N1million for corporate entities.

The CBN governor through a preliminary objection he filed in court, Tuesday, equally challenged the propriety of a suit that was entered against him by eleven communities in the riverine areas of Delta state, contending that they lacked the locus standi to take him to court over the policy guideline he issued to all the banks and other financial institutions on April 20.

It would be recalled that the village heads of the communities went before the High Court, praying it to void the decision of the CBN boss on the premise that it was arbitrary and unconstitutional, adding that it should be declared illegal.

The plaintiffs who maintained that going ahead with such plan would amount to an infringement on their fundamental rights as enshrined in the 1999 constitution as amended, equally joined the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation as a defendant in the suit.

The communities behind the suit were Akpakpa, Ogidigben, Madagho, Ijalla, Kantu, Omadino, Ogheye, Dheghe, Ajudaibo, Obaghoro and Okrigho.

They specifically sought for an order of perpetual injunction, restraining the CBN and its governor, from implementing such policy, pending the hearing and determination of their substantive suit.

However, Sanusi in a Notice of Preliminary objection he filed through his counsel, Mr Damian Dodo, SAN, yesterday, urged the court to dismiss the suit in its entirety, arguing that the plaintiffs failed to disclose a reasonable cause of action.

According to him, “this suit was instituted in substantial disregard to the provisions of section 52(1) (2), of the CBN Act 2007, section 53(1) (2) and 57 (1) (2) of the Banks and other Financial Institutions Act (BOFIA), Cap B3 LFN, 2004.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/n150000-withdrawal-limit-court-can%E2%80%99t-stop-me-says-sanusi/
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Seanet1000: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
The cooling system of the upper chambers of this man is malfunctioning or overheating. He thinks he is God or what. The guy must be stopped from all this partisanship.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by LagosBoi2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
wetin dey worry dis guy self? 150k per day? is he insane?
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by deelobe: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
Are we sure that this man actually went to school? He acts like someone who has a low IQ. Did he actually listen to himself when he what he said. Honestly, why does Jonathan allow this kind of men to continue to be in power. Sanusi this is the twenty first century. He should come down from his high horse
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by joecrack(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
This guy thinks he can laud his 'local royalty' over nigeria,aint gonna happen,he can go do that to those almajiris in kano.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by seedord247(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
Lagos_Boi:

wetin dey worry dis guy self? 150k per day? is he insane?

do you care for his phone number for u to ask him thath
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
Dat na hausa man 4 u; no na no, if u like go heaven com back
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ayatollah Lamido has spoken grin grin
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by claremont(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
Lamido is on point. We need to move from a cash-based economy to a cash-less economy, Nigeria needs radical fiscal policies before any form of progress can be made.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by mrofficial(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Extremist! Fanatic!
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by passyjango(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
claremont:

Lamido is on point. We need to move from a cash-based economy to a cash-less economy, Nigeria needs radical fiscal policies before any form of progress can be made.

Yes, but what has he put in place to ensure that the policy works? Is he collaborating with other institutions, private sector, and ministries to ensure the policy works? What incentive or sensitisation has been put in place to encourage merchants to offer e-payment options to consumers. Must it be N150,000 why not something higher. Or does he think this policy will work just because he said so. For his information, Nigerians will only device a work around his limits, which will defeat the purpose of the policy.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by jdoss: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
I'm not the biggest Sanusi fan(I wouldn't even call myself a fan), but his lawyer said this, not him. The article should read Sanusis lawyers have argued, as opposed to sanusi has said through his lawyers.

I doubt it went "tell those idiots at the court they don't have the right to reverse my decree, let it be written, thus written let it be done"

This is not about the withdrawal limit which is asinine in my opinion, this is just about this stupid article.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
Why won't these people want to sue him? Because he will block a lot of loopholes for them to steal money instead of using it to develop their communities.Thats why they're trying to fight it now.Don't you know its easier to trace how money moves in a cashless/limited cash economy?smh
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Vindy: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
Are we realy ready for all this? how many percent of Nigerians are educated? We atleast need to solve the problem of power befor all this so my grand mother that is selling bags of crayfish in that rural riverine community wont go out of business, she trained alot of people with her struggle.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
Vindy:

Are we realy ready for all this? how many percent of Nigerians are educated? We atleast need to solve the problem of power befor all this so my grand mother that is selling bags of crayfish in that rural riverine community wont go out of business, she trained alot of people with her struggle.

You have a point. However, you cannot fault SLS for the power sector. He is only ensuring that he executes his own portfolio effectively. Now, to make his part more effective, then all other sectors or ministers or whoever then need to wake up. If he keeps waiting for power to be restored, he may never do his job. In the end people will say he's ineffective. Thats my opinion sha
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by manny4life(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
Here goes our MINI god!

Cashless, everyone cashless, supporters of this nonsense policy are clamoring for cashless. Question, when last did you educated people use your bank account to pay bills and online? When last did you go to your average store (for instance grocery store) and paid with your debit/credit card of even electronic check? When last did you use your ATM card at the ATM to perform all sorts of banking and online transactions? How many vendors in Nigeria are enrolled in EDI / ACH transactions? How much education has been given prior to this "cashless theory"? I mean the list can go on, yet we are clamoring for cashless, YET, the basic foundation of a cashless society IS NOT even present. Ordinary ATM is vulnerable, online transactions are barely secured going through unsecured portals, yet people are fighting for cashless on a no-foundation-for-cashless platform. He wants cashless, he's gonna have to work for it. Imposing rubbish banking rules WILL NOT cut it.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Sacarstic: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
pash4naija i am responding to your post, My pain/anger with all this policy is the fact that it is only the poor that will suffer it, The law will not be binding on the president with his entire family and relations,the Governors with his entire family and relations, The Senators and Reps with all their entire family and relations,the Business Mogul close to Corridor of power with all their entire family and relations, Just wait and see when it is implemented you will understand better. So you have forgotten Bankole Gates so quickly Sori ooooooo
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Abuloma80(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
@Seanet1000

The cooling system of the upper chambers of this man is malfunctioning or overheating. He thinks he is God or what. The guy must be stopped from all this partisanship.

You have not said anything, rather venting the usual southern sentiment. Wither you like him or not, he dey there kampe tongue tongue tongue
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
The court can't stop him. . . grin grin grin

We'll see about that when EFCC come knocking on his door. grin
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sacarstic:

pash4naija i am responding to your post, My pain/anger with all this policy is the fact that it is only the poor that will suffer it, The law will not be binding on the president with his entire family and relations,the Governors with his entire family and relations, The Senators and Reps with all their entire family and relations,the Business Mogul close to Corridor of power with all their entire family and relations, Just wait and see when it is implemented you will understand better. So you have forgotten Bankole Gates so quickly Sori ooooooo

Well, we're hoping for a change. Except we've all agreed that that change is not forthcoming anytime soon, then maybe you're right. But personally, if that is what will be good for the country then why not? Its probably going to curb corruption anyway, i.e. if G.E.J and his cabinet are true to themselves.

manny4life:

Here goes our MINI god!

Cashless, everyone cashless, supporters of this nonsense policy are clamoring for cashless. Question, when last did you educated people use your bank account to pay bills and online? When last did you go to your average store (for instance grocery store) and paid with your debit/credit card of even electronic check? When last did you use your ATM card at the ATM to perform all sorts of banking and online transactions? How many vendors in Nigeria are enrolled in EDI / ACH transactions? How much education has been given prior to this "cashless theory"? I mean the list can go on, yet we are clamoring for cashless, YET, the basic foundation of a cashless society IS NOT even present. Ordinary ATM is vulnerable, online transactions are barely secured going through unsecured portals, yet people are fighting for cashless on a no-foundation-for-cashless platform. He wants cashless, he's gonna have to work for it. Imposing rubbish banking rules WILL NOT cut it.

Hmm. I believe that to do his work, he will have had to make sure that these things are in place and effectively running. Truth is that people do online banking, etc, etc and they are not caught up in the scams that happen everyday. Even the so called uneducated people you are talking about use ATMs even if they do not do all the rest. I'm wondering why the average Nigerian will need to withdraw that amount everyday anyway. Education definitely is key too. People will be educated on how to do these things. And aside all these, I believe that there will always be allowances for others. Let him try it first then we'll see.

On a final note, i'm not clamouring for it. Whether or not he does it will not put crayfish in my soup. I just wanted to bring another dimension to this as everybody's post i've seen so far is against it. With that, i rest my case on this topic. Shikena
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by hbrednic: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
N150,000 per day
this policy will surely fail,i am 150,000% sure of that.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by born2boink(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
The guy want people to be managing there money and not spend on clubbing and prostitutes anymore,he should have been 5000 naira per day grin
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by aikuda(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sanusi maybe right, though. I don't think the courts have the power to reverse this policy so long as it is not causing undue hardship. I also don't think is bad idea. I just think the amount maybe too small for many businesses and the time frame maybe too short. As some said, we need education of the people on this issue.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by manny4life(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
pash4naija:

Well, we're hoping for a change. Except we've all agreed that that change is not forthcoming anytime soon, then maybe you're right. But personally, if that is what will be good for the country then why not? Its probably going to curb corruption anyway, i.e. if G.E.J and his cabinet are true to themselves.

Hmm. I believe that to do his work, he will have had to make sure that these things are in place and effectively running. Truth is that people do online banking, etc, etc and they are not caught up in the scams that happen everyday. Even the so called uneducated people you are talking about use ATMs even if they do not do all the rest. I'm wondering why the average Nigerian will need to withdraw that amount everyday anyway. Education definitely is key too. People will be educated on how to do these things. And aside all these, I believe that there will always be allowances for others. Let him try it first then we'll see.

On a final note, i'm not clamouring for it. Whether or not he does it will not put crayfish in my soup. I just wanted to bring another dimension to this as everybody's post i've seen so far is against it. With that, i rest my case on this topic. Shikena

First off if "thing are in place and effectively running" as you say, a population of 150million with more than 80 financial institutions (all types of banks, brokerages etc), how many Automated Clearing Houses does the CBN has? What is the volume of their transactions daily? How accessible are ACH to the average grocery retailers? I mean ask yourself all this question,

Second, online banking is certainly not "cashless" society; fine you can transfer funds within your account, but at the end of the day you still gonna withdraw and pay bills, that defeats the purpose. For instance, up until the time I started using my Credit Card to pay my bills, all of my bills are paid online. I schedule the payment and within 24 to 48hrs, it clears to the merchant. I doubt how many people often do this; although I now know there's an unreliable platform that accepts debit cards online but how often is it used? I'm not asking for anything but let the man put structures in place before moving a policy in place.

Third regarding the scams, should I say that it's a part of our norms and culture; people are vulnerable because rather than CBN focusing on strengthening and regulating banks and their services to customers through this vulnerability, rather CBN and its gov. is busy enacting and imposing laws that is absurd. While online scams might be on the low, how has CBN addressed the uprising of ATM fraudulent activities? Shouldn't the CBN through it IT vendor partners be performing random audits on this ATM machines, their network structure and encryption (prevent hacking), and banking and electronic platforms? Shouldn't it's IT  vendor and Office of the Chief Information Officer be rolling out new products, as well as introducing IT and network guidelines to prevent fraud. CBN is quite aware of banks and fraud cases with customers, has CBN taken on at least 50 cases, investigated them thoroughly, and addresses new issues from them?

He wants to stop 150,000 limit, first off you ask yourself let the CBN do an opinion poll and get an idea, who amongst the public do large withdrawals daily? I guess vendors and merchants and based upon that, he can discern how to set structure in place for this. I know small business owners do large withdrawals to buy goods, if that's what they do, let the CBN engage through the banks and IT companies and come up with an Electronic Data Interchange Platform, Direct Electronic Exchange platforms linked with ACH, that way small business owners don't have to withdraw. People don't have to travel to their banks or merchants banks just to make deposits, from their computer using a secured platform linked to ACH, they can transact goods and services anywhere in the country.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by faithin9ja: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sanusi is right!!!

apparently less than 8% of the population spend N150k per day, businesses and registered companies (which is a majority of medium sized market businesses in Nigeria) will be allowed I think N1 million a day (might be more - please someone correct me).Any Nigeria Ltd company of which their are thousands in every market in Nigeria can move at least N1 million day -more than enough for most businesses.

If you have a business, corporate or even current account in Nigeria right now, you are charged N1000 per mill as COT for all cash transactions by ALL banks.

None of my staff are paid in cash, all my staff as soon as they get employed by me a salary account is opened for them, some of my staff (motor boys) earn N15k a month, they all have bank accounts (funny enough because of my company's location, we use UBA)

Those who say the poor will suffer with this proposal, how many poor people see N150k per day? how many tomatoes or oranges will a hawker sell that will make the threshold of N150k a day?

Any business person in Nigeria today literate or illiterate that has a turnover of N150k a day already uses banks. Afterall when last did any NL'er pay N2million for a car in cash?

Actually the people who will be most inconvenienced, but they too already use banks are the our Mallam foreign exchange dealers, but they will definitely find away around this.

So please all those Sanusi haters, please forget the man and be objective and look critically & honestly at the policy.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by macjive01: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^ since u can no longer think

so the cow seller who sells probably on average 2 to 3 cows to a customer @ 80,000 per cattle, how wud he manage to bank his money?

The village groceries shop that buys his wares from Arieara once in a month, who wud probably spend over 250,000 buying everything groceries in bulk to be retailed, how wud he get access to his money ?

i tot u said u re into business, more SMS businesses in naija makes over 150,000 daily, isn't it ?

Moreover, i have decided not to waste my energy on this topic anymore because more than likely the court wud overturn the silliness, cos the number one contractual commitment the customer has with his bank is the accessibility of his money.

if on the other hand terrorist sanusi wins, then be rest assured many bank, banks already on fine thread, wud go belle up. there wud be massive depositors withdrawal and non-banking of cash. why bank ur cash when u will not be allowed to withdraw how much ever cash u want.

so if u want to close ur account of over 150,000 nko?
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by ebere1712: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2011
faithin9ja:

Sanusi is right!!!

apparently less than 8% of the population spend N150k per day, businesses and registered companies (which is a majority of medium sized market businesses in Nigeria) will be allowed I think N1 million a day (might be more - please someone correct me).Any Nigeria Ltd company of which their are thousands in every market in Nigeria can move at least N1 million day -more than enough for most businesses.

If you have a business, corporate or even current account in Nigeria right now, you are charged N1000 per mill as COT for all cash transactions by ALL banks.

None of my staff are paid in cash, all my staff as soon as they get employed by me a salary account is opened for them, some of my staff (motor boys) earn N15k a month, they all have bank accounts (funny enough because of my company's location, we use UBA)

Those who say the poor will suffer with this proposal, how many poor people see N150k per day? how many tomatoes or oranges will a hawker sell that will make the threshold of N150k a day?

Any business person in Nigeria today literate or illiterate that has a turnover of N150k a day already uses banks. Afterall when last did any NL'er pay N2million for a car in cash?

Actually the people who will be most inconvenienced, but they too already use banks are the our Mallam foreign exchange dealers, but they will definitely find away around this.

So please all those Sanusi haters, please forget the man and be objective and look critically & honestly at the policy.
8% my ass. eight percent in what states in Nigeria. In aba there are shitload of people that make such money a day and they do so by selling small quantities to numerous people. Now alot of Nigerians dont even have a bank account, how are they going to pay this merchant; cash of course. And the business man may make sales of more than 150000 in a day. Under sanusi's archaic and draconian law/directive, this man should either pay a huge fee for depositing his money or keep the money at home for armed robbers. And according to this "very intelligent man", it is going to make the society safer. Men everybody should boycott whatever skool this guy went to, because they don't know nada.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by faithin9ja: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2011
8% my Bottom. eight percent in what states in Nigeria. In aba there are shitload of people that make such money a day and they do so by selling small quantities to numerous people. Now alot of Nigerians dont even have a bank account, how are they going to pay this merchant; cash of course. And the business man may make sales of more than 150000 in a day. Under sanusi's archaic and draconian law/directive, this man should either pay a huge fee for[b] depositing his money or keep the money at home for armed robbers[/b]. And according to this "very intelligent man", it is going to make the society safer. Men everybody should boycott whatever skool this guy went to, because they don't know nada

Where do people keep their money currently? don't we already pay COT in the banks today? maybe I am stupid, somebody please help me understand.
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by BOMANY: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2011
In the beginning, I thought Sanusi is for something good for the Nigerian fiscal system, but nothing good would come out of a system that is subject of dramatic changes two or three times every month. Almost every week he comes out with new regulations.
Any market needs stability. How can he achieve this with convertible system?
The last thing he did, he restricted dollar supply to all authorised currency dealers (Bureau De Change (BDC) companies) to a maximum of $250,000 to BDCs per week, this led to the highest depreciation of Naira this year. Yesterday, it was 165 Naira to a dollar and only God knows where it is heading to. That puts more pressure on the consumers and kicks up the inflation to start its vicious circle
In brief, now I believe he doesn’t have a vision, he doesn’t know what he needs to do, and worse he doesn’t know the effect of his decisions. He lacks any sense
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by faithin9ja: 1:16am On Jul 13, 2011
In the beginning, I thought Sanusi is for something good for the Nigerian fiscal system, but nothing good would come out of a system that is subject of dramatic changes two or three times every month. Almost every week he comes out with new regulations.
Any market needs stability. How can he achieve this with convertible system?
The last thing he did, he restricted dollar supply to all authorised currency dealers (Bureau De Change (BDC) companies) to a maximum of $250,000 to BDCs per week, this led to the highest depreciation of Naira this year. Yesterday, it was 165 Naira to a dollar and only God knows where it is heading to. That puts more pressure on the consumers and kicks up the inflation to start its vicious circle
In brief, now I believe he doesn’t have a vision, he doesn’t know what he needs to do, and worse he doesn’t know the effect of his decisions. He lacks any sense

we can't win, if we disburse dollars the foreign reserve drops and the govt is accused of depletion the reserves, we withhold fx and govt is accused of depreciating the naira. C'mon you macro economists lets have the solution
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by BOMANY: 1:55am On Jul 13, 2011
faithin9ja:

[color=#006600][/color]

we can't win, if we disburse dollars the foreign reserve drops and the govt is accused of depletion the reserves, we withhold fx and govt is accused of depreciating the naira. C'mon you macro economists lets have the solution

The main issue here is achieving stability of the monetary system. He cant make a decision today and come tomorrow with another one because he discovered that the first one is incomplete or doesn’t achieve his goals. It is like a doctor doesn’t know what does the patient needs so he gives him everyday different medicine. What would does it produce?!
Re: N150,000 Withdrawal Limit: Court Can’t Stop Me, Says Sanusi by ebere1712: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2011
faithin9ja:

[color=#006600][/color]

Where do people keep their money currently? don't we already pay COT in the banks today? maybe I am silly, somebody please help me understand.
Banks charge COT regardless of Wether you use electronic banking or not. Moreover the charge is nothing compared to what sanusi is proposing. this would be in addition to COT. Furthermore, you can decide to change banks if you think they charge more fees. In this case the CBN is mandating it. If it was a suggestion with incentives, everybody would laud him. Unfortunately feudal people don't work that way. They want to force their abomination on you. His is looking to add more suffering to the already suffering people. Take the goat back to school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja !! Give Me My Birthright !! Give Me My 10% !! / On The Other Side A Short Story By Roli Hazel Oburoh / Introducing-The Drop Shipping Naija Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.