Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,023 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba (38757 Views)

Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Young school Boy Builds Toy Helicopter In Anambra State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by MVLOX(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
Sadly this may never be worked on or implemented....
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Skillsnigeria: 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
That's good
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by posty56: 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
ufotunang:
...abi ..and sucking dick
correct
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by havenz(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
She try if na her draw am o because Nigerians can lie fame.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by ufotunang: 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
Good and responsible female student....you will have a bright future
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Acidbath: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
Take that girl abroad please.

Zoo only wants intelligent/talented girls to be frustrated and turn into prostitution.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by jiz: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
Congratulations lad
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Burgerlomo: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Waste of time and talent. Na Aba She dey design.

Designing Aba can expose her to something bigger, so zip it.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by shortIGBOman: 4:51pm On May 11, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Designing Aba can expose her to something bigger, so zip it.

E no get anything wey e go expose her to.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Bobbiee: 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
No it's not.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by MadamExcellency: 4:55pm On May 11, 2022
Mrkcee:
Wow!
She nailed the prototype.
But unfortunately, Waterside can NEVER be like that under continuous Okezie Kerosene & PDP leadership.
Imagine, it took him almost 8 years to finish a flyover center table in Osisioma cheesy, this one will be like 20 years. grin

Always typing nonsense.

Dr. Ikpeazu transformed Ogbor Hill environs and geography from mediocrity to excellence never witnessed since its existence.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Enyimbamercedes: 4:55pm On May 11, 2022
Abeg, what’s the TPL in front of their names? We really love our titles, TPL is Town planner , Estate surveyors will put ESV, Pharmacists will put Pharm….

Issokay
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2022
Future Town Planner
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by kingyakos: 4:56pm On May 11, 2022
duro4chang:
If the work was done by the student that is good but if it was an arrangee design , I don't know what to say.

Then Shut up if u don't know what to say
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
Good design but in a wrong state whose present and past governors are confirmed criminals.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Superwave16320: 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
Is the center table even finished ? Center table to nowhere.

Mrkcee:
Wow!
She nailed the prototype.
But unfortunately, Waterside can NEVER be like that under continuous Okezie Kerosene & PDP leadership.
Imagine, it took him almost 8 years to a finish a flyover centertable in Osisioma cheesy, this one will be like 20 years. grin

1 Like

Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by duro4chang(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Then Shut up if u don't know what to say
You are rude. Must you use a dirty and uncultured language to comment? You are not well brought up. Learn to be civil.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by kingyakos: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
duro4chang:
You are rude. Must you use a dirty and uncultured language to comment? You are not well brought up. Learn to be civil.

Learn to appreciate something good whenever u see one
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by nkemoma(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
My school back in tha days
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by duro4chang(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Learn to appreciate something good whenever u see one
It you read very well you would see how I appreciate the work. What I was against was also there. Take time to read very well . Behave like a learned somebody.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2022
People who could have done this in waste-tern region has been moved forcefully to Benin republic by the Lord of the rings..hahahahahahaha

Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Rivguydee(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
This should not end here. Please Abia govt. should help bring this to reality and gratify her accordingly. That state no get any aesthetic at all.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by generalwo(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2022
duro4chang:
If the work was done by the student that is good but if it was an arrangee design , I don't know what to say.
..... Arrange your own make we see.... If you can't, then applaud her and shut up
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by BigDawsNet: 5:36pm On May 11, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by duro4chang(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2022
generalwo:
..... Arrange your own make we see.... If you can't, then applaud her and shut up
You need to have your head examined.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by generalwo(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2022
duro4chang:
You need to have your head examined.
.... Before you examine my head, arrange your own make we see..... If you can't, congratulate her and shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by duro4chang(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
generalwo:
.... Before you examine my head, arrange your own make we see..... If you can't, congratulate her and shut the Bleep up!!!
It is as if you have comprehension problem. Go back and read my post and stop posting crap here.
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by Cashio(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2022
Beautiful.
Kudos to the young chap.
If I am the teacher, being in the field of design, I would have made her know that Roads are not given sharp, angled ends or junction points, rather, they are curved because cars bend around roads in curves and not sharp angles.

Keep growing kid. Perhaps she could venture into regional planning, architecture, fine and applied arts, civil engineering, etc...
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by EmekaA125(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2022
Nice one. Keep it up girl ���
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by generalwo(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2022
duro4chang:
It is as if you have comprehension problem. Go back and read my post and stop posting crap here.
... If you can't applaud her.... Shut the Bleep up... No be force to comment... Why even think of the fact that she arranged it Dumb fockers everywhere mehn
Re: Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba by duro4chang(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2022
generalwo:
... If you can't applaud her.... Shut the Bleep up... No be force to comment... Why even think of the fact that she arranged it Dumb fockers everywhere mehn
Why I thought about it is that I worked in school for years and I know what happens when it comes to subjects like Home Econs, Basic Tech, Fine Art etc. Once again if the work in question was actually done by the student, I say congratulation .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year / Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.