Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

When You Hear Or See The Word Yahoo,what Comes To Your Mind - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When You Hear Or See The Word Yahoo,what Comes To Your Mind (447 Views)

Apart From Yahoo, What Can You Do? / Yahoo Yahoo: What Companies Should Learn From Invictus Obi’s Fraud Case / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Hear Or See The Word Yahoo,what Comes To Your Mind by YahooG(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2022
Let us discuss!

Re: When You Hear Or See The Word Yahoo,what Comes To Your Mind by Bahamas95(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2022
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: When You Hear Or See The Word Yahoo,what Comes To Your Mind by YahooG(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
Your guess is as good as mine.
What if my guess is so different from yours,you will let me know right?

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Boy Use Customers Cars To Hit Some House / I Want To Give Ekweremadu’s Daughter My Kidney. Martha Uche / Breaking!road Safety Officer Stabs Bus Driver To Death At Umuikaa Junction, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.