Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Objectivity And Positive Ideas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Objectivity And Positive Ideas (458 Views)

See Yawa!! 8 Women Test Hiv Positive After Finding Out Man Had Hiv At His Funera / Ebola Patient Confirmed Positive In University College Hospital (uch) Ibadan / Positive Case For Creationism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Objectivity And Positive Ideas by sirrinky: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
gud fellow nairalanders,the point i want to bring to fore is a very dominant trend here. i have cum to notice that most times issues are raised solutions are actually never proffered rather insults are hurled on the poster and anyone who gves a coment that's nt in allignment,nigeria is a country that has some very delicate issues and nland being by far the highest indigenous forum gives us the opportunity to give viable solutions to probs,more so anonymously thus lets all begin to positively discuss issues of national relevance with positivity,cos you can neva be d citizen of another country as you are proudly naija.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Product Of Nigeria's Religions / Pls Help Me / Printing Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.