Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Do You Want A Remote Work In Nigeria And Be Earning In Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want A Remote Work In Nigeria And Be Earning In Dollar (389 Views)

Nhire Review : You Can Be Earning Like N200,000 Monthly With Nhire / It Makes No Sense To Save Your Money In Dollar / How You Can Be Earning 500k+ Monthly Using Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Remote Work In Nigeria And Be Earning In Dollar by tunjyalabi87: 11:02am On May 11, 2022
Do you have a business/agency but you are struggling to generate revenue from it?

Or do you want to learn how to help other people's businesses grow where you can charge them as much as $2000 per digital marketing project you handle for them?

Then I want to help you today by showing you the brain-bursting income Michelle was able to generate from her agency using some of the strategies we teach in our training and we use for our business.

…some of the strategies she used to increase his income by over 900%.

For someone who used to make $500 and now makes up to $5,000, this was a huge breakthrough for her business.

I know this is the kind of result you want and I will show you how to get it.

***Do you also want results like this?***
Where you are scaling your income, working with international clients, and earning in foreign currency while working from anywhere in the world even if it is from the comfort of your bedroom?

One strategy that helped Michelle achieve what she did and one strategy that we do not joke with is Search Engine Optimization.
We have been able to stay number 1 when people search “Tunji Alabi School of Thought” online.

This way, we are able to drive over 40 million visitors to our website in 6 months through Google search alone.
These are some of the same strategies we will teach you in our training.

And even if you don't have any business, you can learn these skills and this will make you valuable to any business owner who would want to pay you as high as $2,500 to help them achieve these results.
You might be asking? how do I get these clients after learning these skills?

Well, for you we have created 2 job matching platforms where you can meet both local and international employers and land decent-paying digital marketing jobs.

But let us do some calculations quickly.
It takes about 8 weeks to complete the programme.

That means if you register right now, you can become an internationally certified digital marketer even before July ends.

This certification will give you an edge to land any digital marketing job of your dreams…
Just like one of our students, Harrison who landed a job with Facebook after taking our course.

You can set up and scale your own agency just like Michelle.
Or you can even become a freelance digital marketer like one of our students, Damola who makes at least $2000 every month.

Let us assume you make $2000 monthly.
That is $2000 x 12 months in a year = $24,000.
And it can even be more than this.

One awesome thing about our course is that you can start making money even before you complete the course programme.

We have had many students like Rollince, Jack, Mariam, Kunle, and a lot more who have achieved this.

This is proof that our course works and it will work for you.

As Michelle says, “Taking this programme is one of the best decisions I ever made.”

Follow me on my page on Qoura @ Tunji Alabi for more business and investment opportunities

TUNJI ALABI

THE INVISIBLE

TUNJI ALABI SCHOOL OF THOUGHT (TAST)
Re: Do You Want A Remote Work In Nigeria And Be Earning In Dollar by Terkx(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2022
I'm interested
Re: Do You Want A Remote Work In Nigeria And Be Earning In Dollar by tunjyalabi87: 12:57pm On May 18, 2022
Terkx:
I'm interested

Message me on Whatsapp @ 08026588488

(1) (Reply)

Who Buys BTC Here / Closed / Only If You Need Verified Logs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.