Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify (588 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 12:15pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi during a radio show called Berekete in Abuja, said that when he was the governor of Anambra State, he was very close to the students as he prefers to get first hand information from the students and not from the teachers nor principals. He stated that all the Senior prefects of every secondary school in Anambra had his phone number.

I actually doubted this since no one who was a senior prefect then has come out to support that claim. But when I logged on to Twitter now and saw that #GiveUsPeterObi was trending and I opened the hashtag, what I first saw was a tweet from a former senior prefect in an Anambra secondary school when Peter was the governor.

He narrated how Peter Obi called him to find out if there was any problem in his school and that was how Peter rushed there.

Here is the link https://mobile.twitter.com/CapablePeterObi/status/1524290646038695936

Truly, this is the man with genuine intention to turn things around in this country.

One of the reasons I like him is that has never said he would go after corrupt people instead, he wants to block loopholes for corruption.

He stated that the way to turn things around is to turn Nigeria from consumption to production and invest greatly on education as it's the engine of development.

Me and you knows that if Nigeria starts producing, the economy will get stronger and that's alot of jobs for the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 12:17pm On May 11, 2022
Only Peter Obi will put an end to ASUU Strike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by Rxwarlord(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2022
Without any Iota of doubt Peter Obi is the Man...
I also, watched the show on YouTube and you wonder which kind leader be dis?
I personally have never voted before...
But, I promise myself if Peter Obi wins the primaries..
Myself and my entire household will vote for him.
#GiveUsPeterObi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 12:35pm On May 11, 2022
Rxwarlord:
Without any Iota of doubt Peter Obi is the Man...
I also, watched the show on YouTube and you wonder which kind leader be dis?
I personally have never voted before...
But, I promise myself if Peter Obi wins the primaries..
Myself and my entire household will vote for him.
#GiveUsPeterObi

True! We all need to keep tribe and ethnicity aside and support this man. A bad leader affects everyone. So is a good leader.

PDP should bring out the man. And I wish he contests alone if he's not given.

Peter Obi is better than the rest candidates. If you check him, he doesn't do politics of bitterness. He doesn't play do or die politics. If he becomes president tomorrow, Na me and you with our future children go gain am.

He doesn't even campaign with money. So, if he looses, na Nigerians loose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 1:05pm On May 11, 2022
The testament continues

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by whoawa(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2022
ygowon:
Peter Obi during a radio show called Berekete in Abuja, said that when he was the governor of Anambra State, he was very close to the students as he prefers to get first hand information from the students and not from the teachers nor principals. He stated that all the Senior prefects of every secondary school in Anambra had his phone number.

I actually doubted this since no one who was a senior prefect then has come out to support that claim. But when I logged on to Twitter now and saw that #GiveUsPeterObi was trending and I opened the hashtag, what I first saw was a tweet from a former senior prefect in an Anambra secondary school when Peter was the governor.

He narrated how Peter Obi called him to find out if there was any problem in his school and that was how Peter rushed there.

Here is the link https://mobile.twitter.com/CapablePeterObi/status/1524290646038695936

Truly, this is the man with genuine intention to turn things around in this country.

One of the reasons I like him is that has never said he would go after corrupt people instead, he wants to block loopholes for corruption.

He stated that the way to turn things around is to turn Nigeria from consumption to production and invest greatly on education as it's the engine of development.

Me and you knows that if Nigeria starts producing, the economy will get stronger and that's alot of jobs for the masses.

Sincerely pictures doesn't lie, seeing this move me to tears.

How can we have solution to our problem, bcoz of ethnicity, religion and political sentiment we still want to continue to suffer in perpetuality.

I want to use this medium to remind Nigerians especially the youths about one of Julius Cesar's quote "There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune"

This quote simply men now or never. If we miss this opportunity to get this man Peter Obi now, we may never have the opportunity again.

Many of us might not like where he comes from, his party or even his face, but he has the capacity to do the job for us, let's give him the chance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:18pm On May 11, 2022
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Methinks the scales are gradually beginning to fall from Nigerians’ eyes! Of course there are still a hardcore few who wouldn’t change their bigot-driven stand for love nor money…and these are the ones that will ultimately send Nigeria to an early grave!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 12:53pm On May 12, 2022
Another testifier

Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
I will never understand how some people will fight tooth and nail to get an incompetent person in power for just N500k and suffer inflation, poor economic policies and insecurity for 4 years.

Suffer no dey tire una?!
Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ViperAda: 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
Is this the best of infantile campaigns Obi's supporters can come up with?.. Is he the first Governor to visit secondary schools or proffer solution in a school environment?. daft people.
We know some ex- Governors that paid for WAEC fees for public school students during their tenure include an initiative of making outstanding students a-day Governor. You guys are way far behind yo!

-Viper
Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
At least we can be sure that Peter Obi doesn't have PAID supporters. Not the likes of BMC BATCO urchins who act like programmed zombies once their bank alerts hit.

Peter Obi is perhaps the only aspirant with unpaid volunteers. That speaks for something.
Re: Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify by ygowon: 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi has studied countries including Nigeria, he knows the problems of Nigeria and how to solve them.

He pointed out that the bad economy of Nigeria is the reason for so many problems Nigerians experience today and that's true.

Give Obi the support to move Nigeria from consumption to production.

(1) (Reply)

NBA Replies Wike: Don't Use The NBA As Fodder In Your Vaulting Ambition / BREAKING: Oyo 2023: Adelabu Dumps APC [PHOTOS] / Peter Obi's Supporter Wears Diapers For Imo Voter Registration Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.