Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Solving Problems To Make 100k Monthly Online With No Prior Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solving Problems To Make 100k Monthly Online With No Prior Experience. (252 Views)

How Do I Prepare For A Data Science Interview With No Prior Experience? / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / JAMB Candidates With Biometric Problems To Write Exams In Abuja – Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solving Problems To Make 100k Monthly Online With No Prior Experience. by PompeiElla(f): 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
More and more online businesses are being set up daily because of the work flexibility and leveraging on social media to reach out to a large number of people at the same time,

When you have the right message to the right people at the right time, you will be rewarded monetarily for this,

So this leads to the question of how you can make money online by solving people's problem,

First of all you must have something to offer, some sort of value that people are willing to have at all cost,

And it's okay if you feel you don't have anything to offer others that they will gladly exchange their money for,

You can recommend someone else's offer to them and still make money out of it.

Let's take for example you know someone who Is trying to reduce belly fat, but is probably too lazy or busy to exercise it out, but you have a friend who sells recipes that reduce belly fat fast within 20-30 days without going through the long route of exercise,

You can agree with your friend that for everytime you sell their products he/she will pay you a commission.

Having agreed to that, you can reach out to this person that the recipe will be of great benefit to, and when they buy this product, you make a commission.

What you have done is offered a solution to a problem through what you sold.

And that is what everyone selling on the online space does: They sell a promise/transformation not necessarily a product. And that's why you see 6-7 figures flying everywhere on the internet, because you can scale up your business faster as a complete beginner when you do it this way.

There's an old Zig Ziglar quote that says " When you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want "

If this is something you want to give a shot or learn, by setting up an effective selling system that runs behind this principle, You can connect with me here
https:///0nhch6 or 0-9-1-5-8-5-7-4-8-7-6.

I'll be showing a few on how they can start earning through this method.
Re: Solving Problems To Make 100k Monthly Online With No Prior Experience. by PompeiElla(f): 2:40pm On May 11, 2022
#Pompeiella

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Workday Tenant Access For Practice For Functional Modules / The Best Educational Games For Kids To Discover New Things! / What Are The Benefits Of Online Children's Learning Games For People Of All Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.