Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive (29839 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by bestofnollywood: 1:04pm On May 11, 2022
A Kano State High Court presided over by Justice Usman Na'abba has sentenced a 19-year-old man, Ibrahim Khalil, to death by hanging for killing his five-year-old nephew, Ahmad Ado.

Ibrahim Khalil was convicted on two counts of kidnapping and culpable homicide.

Justice Na'abba held that the prosecution proved its case beyond reasonable doubt and consequently sentenced the convict to 14 years’ imprisonment for kidnapping.

Na’abba also sentenced Ibrahim Khalil to death by hanging for homicide.

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, Mr Lamido Sorondinki, informed the court that the convict committed the offences sometime in 2019 at Karkasara Quarters in the Kano metropolis.

Sorondinki said the defendant kidnapped his sister’s son, Ado, and used sellotape to cover his nostrils and mouth and buried him in a shallow grave at Sabuwar Sheka in Kano.

The prosecution presented three witnesses to the court and four exhibits.

https://punchng.com/kano-man-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-five-year-old-nephew/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Lanreju: 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
Manage your anger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Parachoko: 1:06pm On May 11, 2022
I'm in support of this judgement.

I wish he can be killed by drowning or killed by being buried alive too.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by realstars: 1:29pm On May 11, 2022
Even satan will not forgive this lad for the volume of his crime.. If in the jungle, they will pass him the same way he passes his Nephew.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by triple996(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2022
I support capital punishment angry

27 Likes

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by PlayerMeji: 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
there is a spirit moving about...

may God not allow us fall into the trap of evil people

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by VeryWickedMan: 2:13pm On May 11, 2022
Release this man to me let me administer something on him.

Burying that boy alive will be child's play when I handle him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Afonjamuslim24(f): 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
Why are we head slammers very wicked?

14 Likes

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by mozona(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
ok
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
It's end times, you can't stop a prophecy. This is just the beginning, I laughed when secondary school students killed their junior with poison, it died, another one came 11 year old girl having sex like a pro, it died, dog having sex with a lady like a boss, it dies. They are ment to happen.

Meanwhile, do you know why you business is failing, simply because you expect everyone to trek to you shop, let us at snotat.com, give you a website, shoot your company/business to the sky, www.snotat.com.
Message admin at admin@snotat.com

2 Likes

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Mopolchi: 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
An eye for an eye
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by PussyKing(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
Good for the useless Abokis

1 Like

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by spydera: 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
Òmó wickedness dey this country ooo
Especially in the ______

3 Likes

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by PussyKing(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Release this man to me let me administer something on him.

Burying that boy alive will be child's play when I handle him.

E no go pass skull mining and organ mutilation na
The afonja lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by christistruth01: 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
I pray the Courts will have Mercy on him and sentence him to 20 years in jail instead because of his age

He can still Change

The Crime was very bad indeed
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Oizee(f): 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
An eye for an eye
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by OgunleyeA1: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
serves him right
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by ajayiopy: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
triple996:
I support capital punishment angry
IF WE HAVE CAPITAL PURNISHMENT OPERATIONAL,NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BECOME LIKE USA BUT WHO WILL PASS IT INTO LAW?

1 Like

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by johndho(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
Before hanging him, abeg make dem commot him 2 eyes, kidney, and other vital organs, people dey way need am

2 Likes

Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by Triangles1(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by pafo(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
People are still being killed by hanging in Nigeria? That's inhumane!

Although, he does deserve it.
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by pennywys(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
wink
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by tnerro1(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
Sad
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by eldervine: 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
Normal thing for dat side
Re: Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On May 11, 2022
Serves the animal right.

What a brutal way to die.

Wish the same treatment could be meted out to the mental idiot.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.