Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy (29837 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by ijustdey: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pregnant Woman Assaulted By Nigerian Secret Police, DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy After Torture

Aisha Shafiu, a woman who accused the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, of ordering her husband’s arrest because he (Shafiu) left the All Progressives Congress (APC), has lost her three-month pregnancy after torture by secret police, the Department of State Services.

Aisha who is 28 years old had accused DSS operatives of assaulting her with pregnancy along six others including children and an old woman during the raid in Trademore Estate, Lugbe last month.

SaharaReporters had reported that Shafiu, a loyalist of Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the Peoples Democratic Party’s candidate for Kogi Central Senatorial District, was identified as one of the persons allegedly abducted by gunmen at Trademore Estate, in Abuja.
In a video seen by SaharaReporters, on Friday, Aisha narrated how armed gunmen invaded their house in October and took away many gadgets and N350,000.

She said, “Good days Nigerians. My name is Mrs Shafiu Aisha; the wife of Ibrahim Fari Shafiu, the man that was abducted on the 24th of October at Lugbe Trade Mall Estate, Abuja. I’m here to plead with Nigerians to come to my rescue. Since 31 days now, I have not seen my husband and my junior brother.

“On the 24th of October, 2022, heavily armed men broke in to our house and started molesting us; we were shown self-identification claiming to be DSS, we are six in number when they came in, I and my mother-in-law, my kids and my junior brother alongside my neighbour’s children. They tied us down and started beating us. They scattered everywhere. They packed our phones and our laptop and the sum of N350,000 from the house.

“My children are just three years and six years old; for the past 31days, they have not seen their father, they have been crying and asking for their father. Kogi State government is behind my husband’s abduction because a day after Salah, my husband went home to launch a campaign saying “no to violence and political thuggery in Ebira land.”

“Ever since then, he has been receiving threats from Kogi State Governor, and Chief of Staff; also in early October, he defected from the APC to PDP and that was what led to his abduction. I’m pleading with the Nigerians to come to my rescue. President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice Presidents, and NGOs, please come to my rescue for the past 31 days I’ve not seen my husband; my children are crying.
"I’m currently pregnant and my brother that was abducted with my husband was supposed to be in school for his clearance, he’s a student of Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Business administration and I was supposed to be in Camp now for my NYSC.

“I have not been able to print out my colour printer because my code is in my e-mail; I can’t access my e-mail without my phone because of my password; I’ve been traumatised since then and I cannot remember my password; I’ve been in and out of the hospital because of the way they molested us.

"My mother-in-law is looking for treatment, since then, she has not been feeling too well too. I am pleading with Nigerians to come to my rescue, President Mohammed Buhari, Vice President, to help me plead with the Kogi state Governor to free my husband and my Junior brother. They are innocent, they have not done anything wrong,” she pleaded.

However, in a scan report obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday issued by Yabisam hospital at FHA Lugbe, in Abuja, it was confirmed that Aisha had lost her twelve weeks’ pregnancy.

The report signed by one Dr Yaqub Ibraheem also noted that Aisha may need further medical attention to prevent complications to her uterus.

Meanwhile, a unicornuate uterus is said to be a genetic condition that causes only half of the uterus to form. As a result, one may have a single fallopian tube instead of two and a uterus that’s usually smaller in size.
Some of the known side effects include: breech pregnancy, increased risk for a cesarean delivery, increased risk for placenta previa and placental abruption, intrauterine growth restriction, preterm birth and preterm premature rupture of membranes.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/28/pregnant-woman-assaulted-nigerian-secret-police-dss-abuja-loses-pregnancy-after-torture

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Thortp(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sebi Police is our friend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by slivertongue: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSS becoming lawless under Buhari

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by youngsahito(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Like Aisha Buhari like our security agencies.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Mercury12(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
What do you expect from the worst police in the world undecided

41 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Machinegun91(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
I hope is true

Manipulative danger gender

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Mrkindness: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nobody should vote APC again they have shown us they are terrorist party. With their Muslim Muslim ticket

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by ComeHappy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Police on the bad note again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by slimfit1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
The way Buhari pretend like a changed democrat in 2015 you will believe the terrorist. He fooled me into thinking he is a changed man. He just gave me a reason not to trust a Hausa man sorry. Whenever they are in government, DSS turns to Hitler terrorizing innocent citizens. UN needs to arrest everybody in that DSS for human rights violations I don't see our lawyers warning them in regards to this abuse.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Skyfornia(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Animals.. no human conscience at all

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Chijeep(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Use your head ooo...
If APC 8years is worse than PDP 16years imagine how APC 16years will be undecided

EVERYTHING IS GETTING WORSE THAT'S WHY APC DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO CAMPAIGN WITH

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Zeddyzed: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sad. I hope the Nigerian government can find a way to compensate her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by princeemmma(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Show us evidence or else we won't believe

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Brendaniel: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
And Tinubu wants us to believe him for a second time with his promises after they've failed to keep the first promises they made in 2015.

I actually believed him then thinking by now Nigeria will be free from such oppression

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Isobug: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Secret police
Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bala Blu
Apv
Pdapbc

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by mbahdi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Leprosy to every hand that will want to vote apc again

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Theunbothered: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is barbaric, security forces have now become above the law, what is the difference between this and what other criminals do?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Gospel3(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSS are now either impregnating women or aborting pregnancies.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Cmanforall: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oh No!!!

This is sad!!!

sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Biafraaa: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Someone should remind me again of the work of DSS in this Buhari and APC-led government. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Benitoh: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Suicide on the rise in Nigeria since 2015.

For more suicide, depression, hardship and insecurities vote for APC and PDP.

For a better Nigeria vote Peter obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by clarocuzioo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
okooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Golan007: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
They packed our phones and our laptop and the sum of N350,000 from the house.

Sahara Reporters, make una dey cool down.
Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Realists(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
slimfit1:
The way Buhari pretend like a changed democrat in 2015 you will believe the terrorist. He fooled me into thinking he is a changed man. He just gave me a reason not to trust a Hausa man sorry. Whenever they are in government, DSS turns to Hitler terrorizing innocent citizens.

Your argument is too fallacious

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by tempest01(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
seems Daura service does everything except internal security

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
shocked
Omoh, DSS don buy big market..

Exactly the same way we,keke riders and okada riders are been assaulted by police men if we don't want to give them marching shocked

It's well cha.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Senator777: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
By the time camar call on them in future people will be blaming lagoon

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by madapcmod: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Sue them for murder

Body harm

Psychological and physical trauma

Sue them in billions

Useless Daura secret service

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy by Tannhauser(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
embarassed

This is all they are good at... oppression of the helpless.
Little wonder they always cover their faces, causr they know they are not better than criminals.

I can still remember a time when working for the DSS was a thing of pride, under this administration it has become a thing of shame, opprobrium and obloquy.

Tueh.

Modified: Same goes for the EFCC

Modified again: I'm so upset and angry right now, politicians wey suppose dey fear DSS now use them like houseboys sorry ars.e wipes....

Tueh again.

angry angry angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Invictus Obi Forfeits N280m To The FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.