Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare (373 Views)

Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by naijabetlee(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2022
Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, Nigeria, Pastor Tunde Bakare has pledged to abide by the rules governing the conduct of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential convention, expressing faith in God to clinch the party’s ticket.

Bakare stated this on Wednesday in Abuja, shortly after submitting his presidential expression of interest and nomination forms.

Who will win the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election Bet Now on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

Stating that he had so far complied with the rules of the game, the cleric said the onus is now on the party to execute other activities on its timelines.

He said: “Anyone who participates in a race must run according to the rules.

“We have fulfilled our own side and it is now for the party to set the stage and to tell us what next. They will determine what next.

“What I know for now is that there will be screening and after screening for those who may have appeal, they will appeal.

“Thereafter, there will be primaries and by the grace of God, we have decided to run according to the rules and we expect to win by His special grace.

“My chances are as bright as that of any person. I am eminently qualified either by age or experience or everything that counts in this race.

“And I trust God that I will emerge the winner,” he added.

Who will win the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election Bet Now on NaijaBet >> www.naijabet.com <<

Bakare also expressed commitment to the realisation of a new Nigeria in his life time, promising to be the bridge between the past, present and the future.

Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by orisa37: 2:38pm On May 11, 2022
GOD WILL SURELY EMERGE IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Parachoko: 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand
Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Karemarealty288(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu Swearing for you....

Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Salvador1: 3:41pm On May 11, 2022
Without doing any consultation by meeting delegates.
It's well oo...
Oga pasitor manner doesn't fall from heaven like that.
Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Jideope: 3:48pm On May 11, 2022
Shouldn't this man be preaching marginalization on his alter? As a man who knows the truth?
Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Cantonese: 3:49pm On May 11, 2022
Only God knows tomorrow.
Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by tit(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2022
Son of demons
Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Oplomo: 3:54pm On May 11, 2022
This man and his delusions. I wonder how he still manages to have sheeples in his church.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Newton2024: 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Continue to deceive APC zombies. I will not call you an id!ot.
Re: 2023: I’m Trusting God To Emerge APC Presidential Candidate — Bakare by Samunique(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
Oplomo:
This man and his delusions. I wonder how he still manages to have sheeples in his church.
You're too abusive, pls try to be civil for once !!!

Is Bakare not a Nigerian with a right to contest ?

Have his congregants come complaining to you

Pls free the man, his life, his ambition, and these are none of your business !!!

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Meets Sokoto Muslim Leaders Over Deborah Samuel’s Murder / Atiku Vs Osibanjo Who Will Win / Glaring Disparities Between The North And South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.