Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {g-black} Withdraw From The Race Due To Party Supremacy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {g-black} Withdraw From The Race Due To Party Supremacy. (207 Views)

2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun / Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {gblack} A Round Peg Should Be In A Round Hole. / Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide{ G-black}congratulate Otunba Mayokun Lawson-alade On App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {g-black} Withdraw From The Race Due To Party Supremacy. by dammyGold03: 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
To all APC Ondo State Leaders,well-wishers Family and friends thanks somuch for your financial support, Prayers and advise.

Humans indeed provide a better clothing than clothes, I am most honored and humbled for the support which you have all given me these past few months.

I came to you all with one single mandate and that's to seek the holistic advancement of People of Akuresouth constituency 2 in Akuresouth local governments areas of our dear state.

And I am more delighted and encouraged in this pursuit because you don't only embraced me but also my dream, they have keyed into my drive for a better realities for Akuresouth constituency 2

History will never forget OmoOwaOmoEkun campaign so easily, Our campaign is base on development of Akuresouth constituency 2,
Total Empowerment and Employment & 100% loyalty to the party.

Thank you for your support so far, I have gone far because you supported me. And I know surely that I am because you are and because you are therefore we are

My next line of action will be communicate to our teeming supporter's very soon.

Ese pupo!

OmoOwaOmoEkun
The difference.

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {G-black}

1 Like

Re: Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {g-black} Withdraw From The Race Due To Party Supremacy. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
OmoOwaOmoEkun Akure South 2 will never forget you in hurry. I wishes you well in your political sojourn.
dammyGold03:
To all APC Ondo State Leaders,well-wishers Family and friends thanks somuch for your financial support, Prayers and advise.

Humans indeed provide a better clothing than clothes, I am most honored and humbled for the support which you have all given me these past few months.

I came to you all with one single mandate and that's to seek the holistic advancement of People of Akuresouth constituency 2 in Akuresouth local governments areas of our dear state.

And I am more delighted and encouraged in this pursuit because you don't only embraced me but also my dream, they have keyed into my drive for a better realities for Akuresouth constituency 2

History will never forget OmoOwaOmoEkun campaign so easily, Our campaign is base on development of Akuresouth constituency 2,
Total Empowerment and Employment & 100% loyalty to the party.

Thank you for your support so far, I have gone far because you supported me. And I know surely that I am because you are and because you are therefore we are

My next line of action will be communicate to our teeming supporter's very soon.

Ese pupo!

OmoOwaOmoEkun
The difference.

Hon Yusuf Ahmed Olamide {G-black}

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Thing PDP Did For South West / 20 African Countries With The Most Expensive Average Prices Of Mobile Data / Tambuwal Engages PDP Delegates In Kogi, Niger, Gombe, Vows To Be Effective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.