Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman (3372 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Emilokoiyawon: 10:46pm On May 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:
I have warned Ibos repeatedly to stop under-estimating Tinubu but they don't listen. I am anti-Tinubu because Im pro-Yoruba independence from Nigeria...and I will never even for a second doubt his craftiness to shock and awe APC.

The Ibos on Nairaland are too emotional to be logical. Hence the highest level of their submissions is rants and silliness. They are clowns whose role is to entertain us here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 11:37pm On May 11, 2022
Siwel25:

Ignorant clown. Tinubu was the first person Adamu visited after the Convention. Be educated!

Honorable, abeg show picture of the meet.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 11:50pm On May 11, 2022
Ttalk:

Who and who play the Ibadan politics? What is their agenda? Oyo state has been the weakest political unit from SW that can easily penetrate since 1999.

grin
When I say Yoruba politics in Ibadan and you ask for names, it revealed you are not familiar with this topic.

Yoruba abhor monopoly of power. The seat of a political power must have a vibrant and living diversity. When it comes to politics in Yorubaland Ibadan remains most diverse in partisanship. Lagos is seat of economy, not political power. Diversity is not tolerated in Lagos politics.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by 1876xa: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol, even OBJ that is 10X powerful than Buhari in using power cannot take Lagos let alone few cabals without structure.

By may 2023, all those parading themselves as cabals will be as useless as Obi Pandora with respect to influence and power.

You’re Ibo minority so I can excuse your ignorance.
[/s]
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by 1876xo: 6:54am On May 12, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Ibos are minority so they won’t understand what it means to have a Tinubu.

Ibos only power is to talk on social media, so we can understand their frustration. Because we are democrats, we won’t take away the only power they have “Shout on social media”.

Back to the topic, who do you predict the cabal will drop? Let me get your opinion.

Again remember, the cabal we are talking is different from Kaduna mafias.
[/s]
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by 1876xo: 6:54am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
To meet him for what Adam is just a party chairman who is primary assignment is to administer the activities of the party...Adam can only tell his supporters to vote a particular candidate but he dont have power to manipulate the election results in where others executive not
[/s]
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Nobody: 9:09am On May 12, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Honorable, abeg show picture of the meet.

I do not owe you anything. Just search nairaland itself and you will find it there. You people need to make research before coming online to embarrass yourselves. I won't spoonfeed you!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 10:45am On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

I do not owe you anything. Just search nairaland itself and you will find it there. You people need to make research before coming online to embarrass yourselves. I won't spoonfeed you!

grin
I know there is no meeting between the two after Adamu was installed by consensus. You searched internet and agreed with me there was no meet. if there was a meet you'd post pictures or article supporting it.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Putinofrussia: 10:51am On May 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Asiwaju is an aspirant and to be fair to other contestants, he should not be given any preferential treatment.

I understand what you mean but Asiwaju is a thorough bred politician and he can weather the storm.

Asiwaju ti soro. A ma dibo yi, ti won ba bori wa ninu ibo , baba ma pada si Eko ile. But awa la ma bori coz the delegates dey gidigba so no shaking.

Tinubu will win.
Nigeria needs his midas touch.
It is a gift from God.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by MetaPhysical: 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
What is Tinubu role in APC at moment, beside presidential aspiration?

Being a partner in merger 8yrs ago, what is his leadership function now in the ruling party?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman by Akanbiedu(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2022
MetaPhysical:
What is Tinubu role in APC at moment, beside presidential aspiration?

Being a partner in merger 8yrs ago, what is his leadership function now in the ruling party?

When you are an aspirant, it's a different ball game entirely. The party must be seen as being fair to all aspirants. So no special treatment will given to Tinubu openly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Senate Unveils Tinubu’s Ministerial List Today / Ogun State Oath Scandal - A Shame / Nigeria Could Be A G-20 Member If It Tackled Corruption - Hilary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.