Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools (1244 Views)

Okpoko Clean Up: Anambra Begins Demolition Of Shanties And Illegal Structures / Anambra Begins Registration Of Herdsmen / How Governor Wike's Controversial Roundabouts Are Beautifying Parts Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by Charming1(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2022

Re: Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by Kalashnikov49: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
IGBOs are HUMANs...They are selfless when they want to be.

I stayed in IGBOLAND during my Youth corp days ..and FORGET AFONJA PROPAGANDA...these people love life and work towards enjoying it to the fullest!!!!! Monday to Saturday ..they hustle and on Saturday evening and Sunday evening, most joints are "LIT" because they relax gallantly.

Concerning school/hospital/erecting edifices....IGBO people are the highest, when it comes to self-help projects.

When Covid-19 was at its peak and "Palliatives didn't reach the east"...IGBO WEALTHY CLASS FROM FAR AND WIDE SENT FOODS ....CLOTHES...MEDICINES CONSTANTLY TO THER VILLAGES!!

Now which tribe does this without DRAMA...NONE

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by abobote: 4:10pm On May 11, 2022
Buying ? Are they selling the public schools in Anambra, if yes, hope they won't increase the fees after beautifying it

2 Likes

Re: Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by Dhury: 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
IGBOs are HUMANs...They are selfless when they want to be.

I stayed in IGBOLAND during my Youth corp days ..and FORGET AFONJA PROPAGANDA...these people love life and work towards enjoying it to the fullest!!!!! Monday to Saturday ..they hustle and on Saturday evening and Sunday evening, most joints are "LIT" because they relax gallantly.

Concerning school/hospital/erecting edifices....IGBO people are the highest, when it comes to self-help projects.

When Covid-19 was at its peak and "Palliatives didn't reach the east"...IGBO WEALTHY CLASS FROM FAR AND WIDE SENT FOODS ....CLOTHES...MEDICINES CONSTANTLY TO THER VILLAGES!!

Now which tribe does this without DRAMA...NONE

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL!!
nonsense which poor ibo kids will attend such school ? Oh i forgot all of them are billionaire's and Unknown gunmen.

Re: Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by Kalashnikov49: 4:30pm On May 11, 2022
This is real pain folks...hahahaha!!!

Go and do for your useless community first zombie...spits!!

So you feel because of Desktops...it must be for the rich??...You are such a sad representation for a Humanbeing.

Get Outta hia...useless Uncircumcised terrorist enabling miscreant ...spits!!

Dhury:
nonsense which poor ibo kids will attend such school ? Oh i forgot all of them are billionaire's and Unknown gunmen.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:56pm On May 11, 2022
Nice one.Once Igbo kids are shown back to schools,they will leave hawking to touting at onitsha head bridge angry
Re: Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools by BanevsJoker(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
When is he picking his 100M form?

(1) (Reply)

APC Convention: Osinbajo Fvoured To Clinch Presidential Ticket / Outrage: Ipob/ESN Using Stolen Security Agencies Vehicles To Enforce Sit At Home / Two Dead As Man Tries To Escape Kidnap In Nnewi, Anambra state(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.