Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Do Celebrities Wear One Cloth Twice? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Celebrities Wear One Cloth Twice? (222 Views)

Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless / Why Do Nigerian Celebrities Wear Sun Shades At Night? / "Nollywood Actress Lack Personal Hygiene,they Wear One Pant" - Actor Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Celebrities Wear One Cloth Twice? by princeemmma(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
Am not the type that know much about Artist and celebrities, neither do i care about them too. But recently i kept asking myself if they always wear a cloth twice. Seeing the way a lot of them lavish money on gadget and wears.

Has anyone seen any celebrity who repeat any of his/her clothes twice.

Do they really wear one cloth twice? Or they just wear it once, and then dump it?

Am asking out of curiosity
Re: Do Celebrities Wear One Cloth Twice? by Kriss216: 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
Of course they are humans like you. They wear their clothes as many times as possible. Just that they don't snap and post with same clothes twice.

Besides, na person wey dey serious with em life dey check wetin person wear.

1 Like

Re: Do Celebrities Wear One Cloth Twice? by princeemmma(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2022
On todays front page, Naira Marley bought a ring worth 12 million, just ring wey dem dey wear for someone that could afford to buy something that costly should not wear one cloth twice.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Men Don't Love Me - Yvonne Nelson / Bbnaija Reunion 2022 Pere Blasted Maria At Reunion About Ship (video) / Owned By Dorcars Omamuli, Endorsed By Mr Macaroni, Farm Funds Africa Mute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.