Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima (474 Views)

Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
Former Zamfara governor and presidential aspirant under the All Progressives Congress (APC), Sani Yerima, says he did nothing wrong marrying a 13-year old girl.

Mr Yerima justified marrying a 13-year-old Egyptian girl when he appeared on Channels TV on Tuesday

The 2009 marriage generated much criticisms among child rights activists at the time but Mr Yerima insists he did not contravene any Nigerian law.

“If I had done anything wrong, I would have been tried in court. NAPTIP wanted to try the case and they dropped the matter because I didn’t do anything wrong,” Mr Yerima said.

He added that “there is no law in Nigeria that determines when and how you get married. Muslims have Sharia, the Christians I don’t know what their doctrines say.”

A two term governor of Zamfara State between 1999-2007, Mr Yerima, was the first governor to introduce Sharia Law later enforced in 12 northern states of Nigeria.

Critics argue that introduction of Sharia Law might have reinforced the bedrock of Islamic fundamentalism in the country.

https://gazettengr.com/nothing-wrong-marrying-13-year-old-says-apc-presidential-aspirant-yerima/

Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by Puskas: 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
Thunder will scatter that your prick
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by AntiBMC(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2022
Imagine that. This how they hide behind that religion of theirs to commit different sacrilege. Lies, paedophilia, murder, terrorism, bestiality and any other evil you can think of.
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by dollynnn(f): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
Coming from a presidential aspirant?
This is terrible
!
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by Truthisunique2: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
grin of course

Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by Xscape1993(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
Evil party. Bad influence on the youths...You brought the evil Sharia Law into Nigeria....
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
old news...the babe is an adult today, and he may not be as attracted to her again.... ask Bmdmix14, his mother was also married at 12 by his pedo bastard fada.
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by spydera: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
Ha
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
I watch the interview between him and kayode of channels TV. I no go lie. I dey very impressed with the guy. The guy sharp, intelligent and na technocrat. If I wan vote anybody for president, na him I go vote. As for those, wen dey criticize him life choice, make orna point for constitution, where dem say na crime to marry 13year old girl. If not, look yar front and mind your business.

I don endorse Sani Yerima for President of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by aribisala0(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
I watch the interview between him and kayode of channels TV. I no go lie. I dey very impressed with the guy. The guy sharp, intelligent and na technocrat. If I wan vote anybody for president, na him I go vote. As for those, wen dey criticize him life choice, make orna point for constitution, where dem say na crime to marry 13year old girl. If not, look yar front and mind your business.

You are right nothing in the constitution stops you marrying a 2 year old girl
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by illicit(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
He go don scatter d girl toto by now

shocked
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by Ikinternational: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No doubt you have 'touched' your cousins before

Unfortunately the constitution wasn't there to protect them
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2022
The age of consent in Japan is 13 years yet they are more advanced than the he-goats condemning this man
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by Oplomo: 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
yorubas should stop pretending to civil, they are ones who voted for a buhari -a stone age dinosaur who should have left in the doldrums of history.

In 2015, all the respect I previously had for the yorubas disappeared. How person go use him own hand put himself for problem because of hate against East? Tufia.

That same Ebele Jonathan wey dem say e dey clueless, no be him don buy APC form so.

Walahi yorubas are not foresighted as I use to think. Maybe I was deceived by their newspapers which I started reading at the age of 5.
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by bmdmix14: 5:26pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
old news...the babe is an adult today, and he may not be as attracted to her again.... ask Bmdmix14, his mother was also married at 12 by his pedo bastard fada.
well ur mum was 6 when ur uncle had his way, i guess now u know who ur father his
Re: Nothing Wrong Marrying A 13-year-old Girl: APC Presidential Aspirant, Yerima by godofuck231: 5:56pm On May 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

wan na pur maza facker , the other na child fvcker

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Man Supports Policewoman Controlling Traffic Drenched In Rain | VIDEO / Governor Nyesom Wike’s Profile & All You Need To Know About Him / Delta State Pdp Promaries: Results Of Delta State House Of Assembly Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.