Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign (25995 Views)

Sowore Asks EFCC To Prosecute U.S. School For Collecting Dollars From Bello / Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead / APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by kingyakos: 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Puskas:
Osinbajo is not a political appointee. He was elected by the masses

Elected by who, u go primary school at all?
Did he purchased a nomination of interest form to contest as a VP?
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by adioolayi(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Sowore not serious about this...so, if President is contesting for second term, will he ask him to resign
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by drlateef: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
olaair:
He is a dummy for saying that, even where we copied our democracy from .... do they resign?...Obama as a sitting president, Al gore former US VP

Those countries have checks and balances in place that will ensure that an elected person does not use his office to his advantage during nomination and elections. We don’t have that in NIGERIA now.
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by jrusky(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
Sowore I thought you have sense before untill now I realised your skull is empty.

Osibanjo was not appointed so get that fact.

Bro se your brain before talking to avoid embarrassing yourself.
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by miketayo(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sowore is not saying Osinbajo is legally obligated to resign. Read again.

It still doesn't make sense
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:
It’s not about the legality but the morality. It’s legality correct for him to stay but morally wrong. That’s what we are saying. But Oshinbajo has no moral compass. That’s why he is contesting against his benefactor. The electorates will see that he has demonstrated his moral bankruptcy twice now. That’s enough to nail him. Cannot win the primary.

They is why we have laws. Elected don’t resign any where in the world whenever they want to contest again. You can prove me wrong
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
yemmight:
Se Sowore no get brain again ni?

Read to understand not to reply comrade
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by UnknownT: 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
Did Buhari resign in 2019 when he was. On the ballot?
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by frog12: 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
sowore is a real dullard. he should forget about running for presidency if he doesn't understand the law
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by UnknownT: 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Elected by who, u go primary school at all?
Did he purchased a nomination of interest form to contest as a VP?
He is right. Did Buhari resign in 2019 when he was in the ballot?
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Awoist(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:
It’s not about the legality but the morality. It’s legality correct for him to stay but morally wrong. That’s what we are saying. But Oshinbajo has no moral compass. That’s why he is contesting against his benefactor. The electorates will see that he has demonstrated his moral bankruptcy twice now. That’s enough to nail him. Cannot win the primary.
Dear drlateef,
What you are asking for is similar to asking Governors seeking re-election to resign. I hope you know this and keep quiet.
Thanks
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by JohnnA1: 5:24pm On May 11, 2022
Mynd44:
The clownery of Sowore sef
He reasons like an IPOB!
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Henrydata(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
pharmagba:
I use to think Sowore went to School,
I
abi o.
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2022
miketayo:

It still doesn't make sense

Yes I know because an elected President running for a second term cannot be told to resign to contest. Sowore is therefore making a silly call.

I am just pointing out he is not saying Osinbajo is legally obligated to resign as all political appointees are.
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by davidque: 5:29pm On May 11, 2022
Is sowore so daft....... Osinbajo was voted not an appointee. He can only voluntarily resign or be removed through constitutional means
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Calebigor(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2022
pharmagba:
I
Sowore and Mumu be like 5&6
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Enumerator(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
You sef get time to dey clear am

Obviously Sowore no geh sense!
Puskas:
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by gassbee: 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
CaptainFM1:

You did not understand what Sowore said. He is not arguing the fact that he's elected. He's simply saying to keep a level playing field for all, that he should resign.
thunder fire resign
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Enumerator(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2022
Me too
pharmagba:
I
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Jimasun: 5:36pm On May 11, 2022
drlateef:

Those countries have checks and balances in place that will ensure that an elected person does not use his office to his advantage during nomination and elections. We don’t have that in NIGERIA now.
Did Tinubu resign when he was seeking second term?
Is Sanwo-Olu going to resign because he is seeking second term to ensure a level playing ground?
Something is wrong with BAT supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Sleekfingers: 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by rajiedreez: 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
Shey this guy is s this dumb ni
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by nijanigga: 5:42pm On May 11, 2022
I think say sowore get some senses the vp was elected not appointed
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:48pm On May 11, 2022
Mumuyele again. Osinbajo how far?
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by barinedan(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2022
Does it mean sowore don't know the difference between elected and appointed?
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Cmanforall: 5:52pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu he was elected with President Buhari, not appointed, why most of these Nigerian youths no just gree get common sense?
You can make your point without insulting. But this has revealed how childish you are .
Don't bother mentioning me or quoting.
Seems everyone that comments here is a youth for you.

Yes, he can resign even if elected. Buhari can also resign!
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by snoopz: 5:53pm On May 11, 2022
Can someone explain to ṣowore that osinbajo na elected officer not appointed
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by Ibime(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
Puskas:

Sowore dey smoke weed sometimes
Re: Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign by loswhite(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sowore is not saying Osinbajo is legally obligated to resign. Read again.

Do president resign when they contesting for second term?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Voter Education: Tinubu Rejects Okoye's Renewal, Olumekun Heads Committee / We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu / INEC Suspends Results Collation In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.