Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead (27313 Views)

FG May Increase VAT Rate By 2.5% In 2021 / You Can’t Increase VAT, Tinubu Tells FG / Nigerian Government May Increase VAT To Fund New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by AnonPoet: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4CtQD1V3Ik

Like many Under-30s, supporting BOLA TINUBU ahead of 2023 would mean preserving the old order when several younger and more appealing candidates could lead us come 2023.

His 11th colloquium pro-people advice to the VP on VAT increase triggered me and got me digging.

“Really?”

https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1538159678479384578?t=y0vRJdWkF_ryWJiCZ5wiug&s=19

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Totilopussylick(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Look at these ancestor that wants to be president by fire by force tongue undecided tongue

Casava agbado republic will be Tinubu final resting place after the next presidential elections in Nigeria.

178 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
These agbado guys are funny sha.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Coolsperm: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu must be mad, is he not the one that brought this calamity , Tinubu too is a big calamity

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Melonsmasher: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Meanwhile grin

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by threesome2: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
hardship can make a man cry and weep openly. Please I need your help. I have trek over 5 hours today for a job that didn't come true and back home with nothing to eat. Any amount will go a long way. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by SmellyNyash: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin Tilinbu is a thief , fraudster and a sour loser.

He should go and rest with his grandchildren instead of embarrassing himself here and there.

The sensible youths has rejected him totally including the gods

He is smelling
He is a thief
Drug baron
A criminal
An old idiot
A lier
His certificateless
He is 88 years
And moreover, he is an agbado mumu grin

Quote me and die miserable

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Xscape047: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by iCauseTrouble: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu
20m loyal slaves in Lagos since 1999.
Edo no be Lagos!!!!
Osun no be Lagos!!!
Nigeria no be Lagos!!!

168 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by LordMangekyo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu is the epitome of stupidity...

Edit : na now I dey watch the video sef... I stand by what I said. grin this man is just embarrassing himself. How he hasn't gone into retirement is still a misery to me...

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by federal9: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's a debacle.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Antoeni(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dead Man, Late Bola Ahmed Tinubu

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by MadeInTokyo: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wery Tinubu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by omowolewa: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
We shouted out when Government said they have no business in business other than Taxation

Average businessmen didn't see government as stakeholders. 30% on profit! rather see government as touts forcing monies out their pockets, causing price increase.

The are true, average NIgerians provides all ammenities by themselves and equally struggle to pay Taxes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by JayPeeOham: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
God forbid BAT thing

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by posty56: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
is this suppose to change my mind about him , nigga is old ,nigga shakes like leaf ,nigga shits on himself ,Dem suppose put am for retirement home

27 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
him just dey wake from sleep. grin grin grin grin

too late Sir, WE ARE ALL OBEDIENTLY YUSFUL.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by myrrtle(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
All hands need to be on deck to save Nigeria from the current crop of evil, selfish and wicked leaders. We have to save Nigeria and not allow our ancestors to keep leading us to the grave. We have to ask ourselves these honest questions? Can Tinubu or Atiku represent us in an international setting? Can they even market Nigeria to the world and give convincing speech just the way Paul kagame of Rwanda does to attract investors to his country? Are they vibrant enough to respond to issues as they arise? People that can't even give coherent speech, how can they think deeply and analyze issues? Omo! We have do get it right this time. I live abroad and with what I have seen here, Nigeria is far far behind in every sphere of life. We can not continue to allow tribalism and religious sentiments hold us back. Let us all stand behind the most competent persons at all levels of leadership in Nigeria. Please be obedient to your country and useful!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by diplomat058(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
hmm I just hope all these IPOB donkeys up here won't commit suicide when Tinubu is eventually sworn in as the President. They literally eat and breath Tinubu everyday. He is their biggest nightmare; not even news of their caged Mazi or pandora storyteller makes them dog around Nairaland for new threads as those about Tinubu cheesy

What a wonder!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Pathfinder2090: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vote APC if suffer no dey tire you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by ajekpaks(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cassava people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Melonsmasher:
Meanwhile grin

Sufferpack grin

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Naijasermons(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Splitmind: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm beginning to think Osinbanjo was the sabatuer in president Buhari's government all along.

176 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Parachoko: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
I totally agree with Tinubu on this.

175 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pple wey no get sense no fit comprehend...

U go recognize a true economist when dem dey talk not a wannabe wey dey drag levels with statista..
We go reason dem their position at the poll, next year don reach here...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Brendaniel: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Someone pours petrol all over a building, lights matches and the fire starts then he begins to run around looking for water to quench it...

That's Tinubu from 2015 - 2023

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by Whoknowsme: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by GABRIEL6036: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin Can sombori repeat what this demon just said? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead by bhella10: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Antoeni:
Dead Man, Late Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Jagaban is coming

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.