Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order (26372 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / President Buhari Celebrates Chris Ngige On His 69th Birthday / "It Is Not True"-NBS Faults Ngige On The Accuracy Of Nigeria's Unemployment Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Buckeyemedia1: 6:38pm On May 11, 2022
Sheggy13:

No mind the mumu. Left for his constituency he won't be minister because same constituency voted massively for the opposition PDP and not the Buhari APC government he's serving under as Minister.
Your logic carries to weight whatsoever, Is it not Ndi Anambra State that he Ngige is representing in the cabinet?

They voted heavily for the opposition like you claimed, but today they are demanding the president from the same party they voted heavily against?

You ipobians & hypocrisy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by fergie001: 6:39pm On May 11, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha.......... Come and carry ur brother biko.
A bird at hand worth two in the bush, Baba is remaining a Minister.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Legend44(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
Werey wan ask if them go guarantee say him go win or not before him go lose both ways
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Ekpeitit(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2022
Now we're going to know who the real presidential candidates are,all the jokers are going to withdraw gradually.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Buckeyemedia1: 6:44pm On May 11, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Now we're going to know who the real presidential candidates are,all the jokers are going to withdraw gradually.
Kai, Na so 100 meter just waste?
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
This man called ngige is the most useless and non performing minister yet he is aspiring to become Nigeria's president..
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by ppogba: 6:52pm On May 11, 2022
To know the new meaning of Coward just text NGIGE to 767.

Fool thinking he is smart.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by millionboi(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
Funny man.
Last I checked,Ngige is a minister appointed by the president and not a lawmaker. I wonder the constituency he wants to consult.
Dude is sick
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2022
Did you consult your constituency before you took the appointment
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by icankel: 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
He want to consult oracle
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by BJanta: 7:00pm On May 11, 2022
kahal29:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/11/2023-i-will-consult-my-constituency-before-i-resign-ngige-on-buharis-order/

Do you see why an Iboman cannot be president? Are you employed by your constituency? And , are the other appointees not having their own constituency? Are you given the appointment to serve your people or the nation ? Does this now show that the Ibos are desperately seeking the presidency to serve their tribal and sectional ends. Without any constitutional provisions does Buhari not have the power to hire and fire those he chooses to work with him?. Does he not possess the power to reshuffle his cabinet at will without giving any reason?And those internet beasts will soon start to recite their marginalisation and victimisation dirge. Ohanneze must be having their siesta, else they would started their senile senseless rantings.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by ashawopikin(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2022
duduade:
So you didn't consult the constituency before getting form

Ogun lo ma pa yin
amadioha too, nonsense minister

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by jiz: 7:05pm On May 11, 2022
kettykings:

Your comment smacks of lack of intelligence, an igbo spearheaded the resignation

Mr intelligence, I hail oo…. smiles
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by almarthins(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Coward grin

Thank God I no dey support Rubbish

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Where are the leaders of tomorrow?
If Ur kind is standing behind oldmen that has no fresh ideas. Then we re doomed as a nation
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by BJanta: 7:08pm On May 11, 2022
kahal29:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/11/2023-i-will-consult-my-constituency-before-i-resign-ngige-on-buharis-order/

Has anyone seen Mr ' RELUWE " ,Amaechi, for me? Cos the president is waiting for his letter.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Sheggy13(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Your logic carries to weight whatsoever, Is it not Ndi Anambra State that he Ngige is representing in the cabinet?

They voted heavily for the opposition like you claimed, but today they are demanding the president from the same party they voted heavily against?

You ipobians & hypocrisy.
What in my comment suggests that I'm ipob for you to tag me that. Will I be calling Ngige mumu if I'm an ipob member? Learn to read in between the lines.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Lionnation: 7:19pm On May 11, 2022
yyba:
Igbos are very unserious people 24/7 grin NGIGE consult kee you their grin
you don't have sense, ngige is your kind not ipob
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by paramakina202: 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
Na now we go know who is serious and who is not grin
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Tareq1105: 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
kahal29:
This one want to use style to withdraw so as to retain his job.

Ngige na Ibo man. Was he serious before? He wants to consult his constituents members before doing what your employer asked you to do?

He no go go, na Ibo man.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Realadey(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2022
Hehehehehe, instead of him to take from someone who obtained the form and make photocopy, he went to pay 100m Sara.
Is it the constituency that appointed him as the minister?
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by jonnyjustcome22: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
Stupid man
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Advancedman(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
kahal29:

Are you a minister of your constituency or of the federation?
Oga you no try at all.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Mercury12(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
Edoreborn:
Sharp man,,e no wan do 2-0

grin
Body go tell am if e no use him brain cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by josite: 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
Akintola taku

This character has always shown himself to be a clown and how a federal government entrust the future of our youth ans our workers into the hands of a clown explain why we are where we are presently.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Mercury12(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2022
malali:
VERY INTELLIGENT MOVE BY M.BUHARI.....

STEP 1- HE COLLECTED THEIR 100 MILLION EACH.... smiley

STEP 2- HE ASKED THEM TO RESIGN, INADVERTENTLY DONATING THEIR 100 MILLION TO APC..... smiley

STEP 3- EFCC WILL BE INVITED TO QUESTION THEM ON THEIR SOURCE OF 100 MILLION THEY USED IN PURCHASING THE FORM.... grin grin

STEP 4- THEY WILL BE ELECTED IN KUJE PRISONS.

Lol wahala no dey finish grin
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Carlylepneuma: 8:01pm On May 11, 2022
Idiot u no want leave power.. Why wont u remember ur constituency nw that u guys have no any other option left...
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by justdream(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
kahal29:

The man mumu die. U want consult ur constituents, na dem elect u to Minister? I knw say this Ngige nogo gree resign and e no even serious for the Presidential race. Na yeye man.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Okobola146: 8:03pm On May 11, 2022
Bloody political parasite. He can't survive without politics.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On May 11, 2022
jrusky:
So you wan disobey you boss baa?

Ngige don't deceive yourself presidency no be for you better don't loose your job because of one yeye ambition dat can neva happen.

He must resign if not he's aiming to steal in the office. He's a dangerous specie and we cannot guarantee that he would not loot government Treasury to recover his #100m.

He's exposed to corruption already which is called financial embarrassment and such person cannot work in government establishment.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Blankstare(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2022
Greedy man
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by pharmaking: 8:09pm On May 11, 2022
L Low
D Drive
S Sport
R Reverse
P Park
Abeg which gear Ngige dey right now?

I am still laughing.

Omo Igbo, he don dey use IBO sense be that.

They are not ready to play politics, na to dey wail.

It is their turn true true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria / John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.