Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? (26377 Views)

Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / The Spate Of Hausas In Owerri / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by xreal: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2012
Can anyone around there confirm this, pls?

Galaxy TV Nigeria ‏@galaxytv

Unconfirmed report says 13 people have been killed in an on-going fight in Yaba,Lagos
https://twitter.com/galaxytv/status/209593144814206976
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by shevon: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2012
I doubt it cos everything is peaceful around here (Jibowu). Where exactly did they say the thing is happening?

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bright007(f): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2012
Hope this is not true?all this death,death $ death is too m̶̲̥̅̊
účĥ ooo.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2012
Nigeria = Angel of Death. sad
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Stkingsley(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Not confirmed though, but a friend of mine just posted this in her facebook: "Please what's the fight about in Yaba, yorubas and hausas are you not Nigerians killing yourselves after yesterday's tragedy what is going on here?" "13 dead? is this really happening" SO I MIGHT GUESS ITS TRUTH FOR HER TO POST IT ON FACEBOOK, SINCE SHE IS NOT A MEMBER OF NL. God will help us

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by stepo707: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria = Angel of Death. sad

undecided undecided
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by mcqt21: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2012
its all over bbm nw...yoruba n hausa fite in lag<<<<<wat is hapenin 2 naija
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Exponental(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2012
Unconfirmed?....
Someone just read it on her BB saying its a clash btw hausas n ibo.
Pray its not true, 153 + 13 + 9 + x ........ This is a bad beginning for June.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by ikeyman00(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2012
@@@@@
bitter b astard
Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA?

completely interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by philip0906(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2012
True or false, we never read of megawatts increasing and electricity stable,massive road constructions,boko haram being wound-up, jobs being provided, healthcare accessible 2 everyone. All we read and hear are: "I will". . .,"100 dead", e.t.c Evil news fills our tabloids these days. sick country

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2012
Exponental: Unconfirmed?....
Pray its not true, 153 + 13 + 9 + x ........ This is a bad beginning for June.

It's WAZOBIA now. shocked

Yoruba vs Hausa vs Igbo..

Prize = Who Owns Lagos. sad
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@
bitter b astard

completely interesting lipsrsealed

Bruv, they're fighting for the ownership of Lagos..

Who owns Lagos? Your guess is as good as mine.

Useless country.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by waja(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hausa again!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by gaffer: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
All nah lie, Fake news!!!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Honeycity(f): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
not again, enough sad news here and there.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by ak47mann(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA? lipsrsealed
leave igbos out of it cool

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Abbott(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
It is true o! Let peeps know so that they do not die needlessly.
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by amosy007: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Stkingsley: Not confirmed though, but a friend of mine just posted this in her facebook: "Please what's the fight about in Yaba, yorubas and hausas are you not Nigerians killing yourselves after yesterday's tragedy what is going on here?" "13 dead? is this really happening" SO I MIGHT GUESS ITS TRUTH FOR HER TO POST IT ON FACEBOOK, SINCE SHE IS NOT A MEMBER OF NL. God will help us

did hausa see igbo and yoruba as nigerians when they are bombing them in north?...I hope they finish those hausa fools
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by merije1010(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Is allover BBM plz.were re we goin,sombody tell me
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
This shouldn't be on front page.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by mjconcept(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: Are Igbos not going to join the party to complete WAZOBIA? lipsrsealed
So after creating that useless thread, you still have the nerve to post thrash here. Just do yourself a favor by adding your name to Nairaland undisputed king of thrash.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by amosy007: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Exponental: Unconfirmed?....
Pray its not true, 153 + 13 + 9 + x ....... This is a bad beginning for June.

Bad equation sad
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
merije1010: Is allover BBM plz.were re we goin,sombody tell me

towards disintegration
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by amosy007: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji: This shouldn't be on front page.

Why? So they shouldn't warn people? ok dey should rather put thunder and wrote rubbish on sand instead abi? Mumu
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by guonno: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yoruba GET MIND? COWARDS! IF IT IS TRUE, IF THEY ARE HAVING A FIGHT WITH THEIR HUSBAND, WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THEIR LAZY ASSSS? OPC? Lol, OPC CANT EVEN STAND HOODLUMS!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by maclatunji: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Seun and Mukina2 need to learn that security takes precedence over breaking news first! This story is being debunked on Twitter as I type. The only thing this thread does is to create unnecessary tension and panic!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by LogicMind: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
maclatunji: This shouldn't be on front page.

intolerance and hatred personified.
bloddy muslims
i'll help you meet your allah one day. inshallah

2 Likes

Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by oroposyndrome: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
why are they fighting? is it for post,wife or money.upon all these crises we are still figthing.are they nt nigerians?
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
na wa o!
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by FILEBE(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
Una no gn go confim am first? The question is: there a fight at yaba? And som stupid nairalanders ar jst talkin thrash. Homo sapiens oshi!
Dey dnt even knw if it's tru or false
Re: Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? by bittyend(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
mjconcept:
So after creating that useless thread, you still have the nerve to post thrash here. Just do yourself a favor by adding your name to Nairaland undisputed king of thrash.

You need to continue to stay on the DL and stop exposing homo tendencies..

Hom/osexuality is a criminal offence in Nigeria punishable by law.. sad

Stop following me everywhere, I love only women. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) / Military War Dogs Compound Boko Haram’s Woes In The North-East / NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.