Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) (41409 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by edosignature(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

3 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by nedekid: 11:53am On May 12, 2022
alizma:
Once a peaceful place. Everytime I see something like this it brings tears to my face and I asked, can I still refer to the East as my second home, What is the benefit of a home you have but scared to visit? This was a region I spent more than a decade and move freely. When it was time to go to Church, we went together, time to quarrel, me and my guys quarrel normal and after some days, we were back being friends again, hanging out and doing our things like children of the same kindred yet I was from a different tribe entirely. Okwuohia, Umuderim, Amakohia Ihitte, the entire Ihitte and Obowo, I miss you much and I pray for peace in the entire region.
Same here, did nysc at abia state. Umuahia was quite nice place. Aba more hectic, dirty but peacefull.
Visited owerri, a bustling city with lots of hotels, during that period was when one hotel got burnt over a dead child.
Lots of coppers from SW both before me and during my time stayed back Aba, got married to beautiful fresh yellow igbo chicks. The proximity to Ph and the oil industry too kept them there.
Guess all that has changed sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:54am On May 12, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Shakirat mi

A don miss you grin

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lol! dis one funny die.

No, it wasn't funny bros. Sad moment that makes people like me cries internally. Memory lane, south east villages used to be places where people like us rewound then.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:58am On May 12, 2022
Let them continue killing themselves. Useless people
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by bablon20(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
Omo mhen! I can't stop laughing o. Alaigbo don GBOLAGA..... grin Thank God no live is lost. Na half payment d Musician go collect because he no finish his performance.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Arysexy(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
This is Fake!

Listen to the sound of lead guitar and watch the singer with lead guitar's hand. They don't resonate. Even when he has removed hand from the guitar, we still here d sound of the lead guitar. The music was super imposed.

Propaganda!
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:07pm On May 12, 2022
WE KEPT WARNING THEM OF FUTURE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING,BUT THEY TURN DEAF EARS.NOW THEY ARE REAPING THE CONSEQUENCES.angryTHOSE IGBO YOUTHS ARE DOING THIS SHITT GODLESS THUGS AND SAVAGES THAT EVOLVED FROM VULGAR IGBO YOUTH LIFE. sad
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by virginchaser(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2022
Kingsean:
IPOB is a terrorist group. Nnamdi Kanu must be executed so that there can be peace in the south east. A lot of people have stopped supporting this group cos they are killing fellow igbos. mumu people. anytime I remember that video of how they raped and killed that igbo woman, I shed tears in my heart. it makes me hate them more. these people are not agitating for freedom, they are terrorists.

I really thank God for the urge to resist watching of that gruesome murder of those innocent couples. I find it difficult to comprehend reasons why someone can still defend UGM.

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Badguyyyy123: 12:12pm On May 12, 2022
FAKE NEWS OR NA DSS PROPAGANDA grin
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by SocialJustice: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
Easterners destroying their native land by themselves. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:16pm On May 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

if u like swell up, e no concern me sad sad

Instead make u answer me normally and welcome me
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by donhils: 12:25pm On May 12, 2022
Funny people. But how did you record the video? You knew they were about to run off?
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by iamme1234(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2022
EmekaA125:
Useless Fake News.

Thunder days ur papa there @Op.

Emeka in amelika
Na true op dey talk
Go Instagram he dey there
Emeka in amelika
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Miracle2022: 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
Where is gidigidi? Come and see your people running away from fulani or dss.
I know you are shameless,you will even call the video "propaganda"

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Temi2468: 12:46pm On May 12, 2022
Lols. So funny. Honestly, I can relate.
This is how we used to run about those days in Jos on hearing whistle sounds or anyone shouting "an fara" meaning they have started. We practically lived in fear after the September 7, 2001 crisis. It was terrible. Even though I have left Jos since 2009, that trauma haunts me once a while. But, there's no freedom sweeter than living a crisis-proned region and waking up with no fear of being invaded over the night.

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Miracle2022: 12:48pm On May 12, 2022
Hizzy:

I'm a performing artist and I mostly perform on Wake keep and Burial so I know what I'm saying or you just sit on plastic chair and type rubbish because you want to paint East black
Na your self you de do not East
e go reach you one day. Who knows how that singer used to hail ipob before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Miracle2022: 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....we don hear u nwoke: "na masquerade dey pursue them"!

Odinma! grin grin

hahahaaaa! Ipob are now masquerade.
The guy is confused, thank you for your funny reply to the guy

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Okarakwu: 12:52pm On May 12, 2022
My brother nwayokwa, which kind of masquerade will make adult run like this ...even ajuofia nnewi can't do that ..something very dreadful provoked that run .
Hizzy:
Idiots talking thrash above so you people don't know what made them to run but bingos above are already shouting IPOB, UGM. You guys don't know that Masquerade can make people run like that especially when they have told the musician to stop and he is claiming Rambo
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Miracle2022: 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
Arysexy:
This is Fake!

Listen to the sound of lead guitar and watch the singer with lead guitar's hand. They don't resonate. Even when he has removed hand from the guitar, we still here d sound of the lead guitar. The music was super imposed.

Propaganda!
e go reach you one day.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by iznaws(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
Failed country
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Asgard13:
Said igbos are living in great fear.. but IPOB bingos said is a lie

Na Fulani Dey pursue them naa grin

6:00pm for igboland dem don sleep.. fear

Them no the flex or drink . .. no Dey waka anyhow grin

Na asaba dem Dey go now or PH

IPOB brainwash them say Na Kanu matter .. no be for Biafra

Them Dey live like foul for their grin

God help them

And the funny thing be say stray bullet fit happen at anytime embarassed

IPOB is evil..

Even dia elders and red cap Chief dey fear

Impersonator undecided
Anyways truth dey the rubbish wey you talk sha.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by muykem: 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
IDP camp will soon be open for Nnamidi kanu victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2022
Okarakwu:
My brother nwayokwa, which kind of masquerade will make adult run like this ...even ajuofia nnewi can't do that ..something very dreadful provoked that run .
I just used Masquerade as an example but still Masquerade can make an adult run like that
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
e go reach you one day. Who knows how that singer used to hail ipob before.
Nigeria problems is already your footrest and Next explosion will eeach you
Iseeee
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:23pm On May 12, 2022
Nna,menhhh !

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by nku5: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
Hizzy:
Idiots talking thrash above so you people don't know what made them to run but bingos above are already shouting IPOB, UGM. You guys don't know that Masquerade can make people run like that especially when they have told the musician to stop and he is claiming Rambo

Masquerade chase musicians away at a function? What type of useless lie is this? Mmuo cannot enter a compound unless invited in by the owner. How can someone invite masquerade to come and scatter his own function
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:26pm On May 12, 2022
This Ipob's free meal,na everybody go collect am ! Lmao,hahahahahahahahaha !

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by MDK777: 2:08pm On May 12, 2022
I Am AsHame Of Those IPOB Of A Thing
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by AriyaTV: 2:12pm On May 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why ask me? Did you hear me speak about any Soja couple. Go listen to him if you want to know what he said regarding that issue.

I pity you guys..this your denial upon denial will not take you anywhere.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by bakesntakes(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2022
Trade your gift cards yourself and avoid getting rpped. follow link in signature...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / We Are Sitting On A Keg Of Gun Powder- Obasanjo Opens Up / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.