Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (39470 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch / Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by oikirodah(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
"You can't touch this....You can't touch this....You can't touch this
Can't touch this....Can't touch this" 

MC Hammer co-wrote, produced, and performed the song " U Can't Touch This " from his 1990 album "Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em." It is regarded as his signature song.

When we were younger, we used to sing the song when we become too "HOT TO HANDLE." It was like a bragging right. "You Cant touch This"

The Jagaban has set the pace, and others are already lagging behind. Today the former Lagos State Governor was the first to submit his nomination form with over  570 delegates across the 36 States of the federation and the FCT endorsing his presidential form.

This total substantially exceeds the 370 delegates necessary by law throughout the 36 states and the FCT. The signatories included 12 APC governors, as well as other  statutory delegates.

So now you understand why I believe Tinubu is "too hot to handle". All other presidential candidates are currently scrambling for statutory delegates, running Kiti Kata in serious search.

While others were speculating and propagating conspiracy ideas, the Jagaban's team, commanded by Northern political heavyweights and including the ever DOGGED Hon Abiodun James Faleke and others, were busy planning with the delegates.

Abeg make I go sleep for today, this one sweet my belle well well.

My name na still Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah of the Bush Radio academy Fame.

Below are photos and videos from the fantastic occasion...
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/cant-touch-this-tinubu-takes-the-lead-submits-apc-nomination-form-with-more-than-570-statutory-delegates/

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by longetivity(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
JAGABAN

161 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Oxb90: 6:13pm On May 11, 2022
The same people that kept Nigeria in its present darkness, have gathered again.
This is the same way they gathered nearly 7 and a half years ago.
You will think they have the interest of the populace at heart with all those smiles on their wicked faces. They have all agreed on the juicy positions they are going to occupy assuming Tinubu wins.
Va.pires.

510 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Islandlady(f): 6:14pm On May 11, 2022
That's is why he is the ASIWAJU JAGABAN!!! grin
He leads others follow!

Some set of people rn!

159 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Truthisunique2: 6:14pm On May 11, 2022
Na so e rush declared and turned the contest to a joke

I thought una say he is studying the withdrawal form and won't rush

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2022
"All of us can contest but not all of us can win"

Ashiwaju has won this already.

Children raised with HATE, full of anger, perdition and sorrow should get ready to wail and shed salty tears for 8 years.

503 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by triple996(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2022
Naso

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Speaklove: 6:22pm On May 11, 2022
By this you know a man that is determined to achieve success in his endeavors .

Some want people to vote for them simply because they think it's their turn to produce the next president but unfortunately every region in this nation is currently desperate to produce the next point man .

Good will doesn't win election in Nigeria strategies ,campaigning and building popularity does .
And unfortunately BUYING VOTES AND EMPLOYING THUGS TO DISRUPT RESULT WHERE IT DOESNT FAVOR YOU .

Nigerians must learn to encourage those who have the good will of the nation at heart even if you know they can't win ;still vote for them and one day the tide will turn unexpectedly .

encourage the unpopular but trust worthy candidates ,and stop selling the future of your children for peanuts to a popular devil who is contesting just to steal money , kill innocent souls and destroy the peace of the people .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by LegendHero(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
This na normal stuffs.

That’s why he is the Lion of Bourdillon.

493 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Abilistic(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by TheDemola: 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
This was how the odds favoured MKO then too. Hmm

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by OgunleyeA1: 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
massive one

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by PussyKing(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerians are used to suffering make ona continue sha

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Penguin2: 6:34pm On May 11, 2022
You mean he has sworn his withdrawal oath in presence of a Commissioner of Oaths?

Eyaaaa!

APC don Jagabandit and his urchins street.

Meanwhile, on Tinubu’s scrotal sac I stand cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Eriokanmi: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
More money to throw away. Jibrin of Kano and Ahmed lawan and his team don kolekt their own and later japaa. He has so much money so, happy spending to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Cajal(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
Jagaban HAS MADE IT
CONGRATULATIONS SIR

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by soft101: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
No be who first take off, dey win the race. We are still observing. We know he has the money to share. We also know that some of the delegates have their senses working.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Freedom34: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
Jesus is Lord
Good will surely overcome evil!

God bless nigeria.
God bless Ashiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigerians!

ALL RISE!!!
cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by AmazingELixir: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
grin

Time will tell....price of sniper will soon will rise like diesel.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by LibertyRep: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
The thing is that, Tinubu appears to be the most prepared with immense structure all round the country amongst the APC contenders, not even the Vice President.

It will be a miracle for anyone to defeat him in the primary. The only way to stop him is to opt for consensus.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Trojan8(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
Paid clowns have taken over the front page.

Ask yourself if it's that 5k you would eat for 8 years.

"MUMUs"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by greoge(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
somebody should tell him it's not by who first submit form

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by PHIPEX(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
When buhari brings consensus option to the table, all these supporters will become useless.

We. thought Buhari had no interest in a successor until he installed APC chairman. Another one is loading with a presidential candidate.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by SailorUgo(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
grin

Me wey my passport don ready…
I don open wema savings account for my travel expenses.

Nigerians wey like to unite in obvious foolishness and deceit?
If it’s not Osinbanjo or Obi, I’ll jejely move ahead for una… I don’t want to be tagged a wailer grin

I realized how wicked Nigerians can be when I discovered that the vulturegriller and many of the bmc are not even in Nigeria. They’re all working from the abroad lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IrepChrist: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
With all the videos that proves his state of health. Apparently the most important thing right now to Senator Tinubu should be his health.
He can't even hold on to a microphone. Why are we like this. May God help Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by jimetagambo: 6:36pm On May 11, 2022
Jagaban will be hard to beat.

The contest is going to be between Atiku and Tinubu.

33 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Bola Tinubu And El-rufai In Kaduna / N7bn Gone As VP’s New Residence Is Abandoned - TheNation / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.