Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (39499 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch / Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by PrinceOfLagos: 6:45pm On May 11, 2022
Uncletony:
With 570 Lagos delegate
That's very poor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 11, 2022
Oxb90:
The same people that kept Nigeria in its present darkness, have gathered again.
This is the same way they gathered nearly 7 and a half years ago.
You will think they have the interest of the populace at heart with all those smiles on their wicked faces. They have all agreed on the juicy positions they are going to occupy assuming Tinubu wins.
Va.pires.

The truth Bro. Funny thing is that none of the candidates contesting in all parties is responsible. Why is Nigeria like this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:46pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
570 signature out of over 5000 delegates

Tinubu don lose

We said it
This one na number one olodo... You will not follow what is going on but just open mouth waaaaaaaa!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
Between PDP and APC we are on a long thing
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
Am still wondering what tinubu have to offer Nigeria and Nigerians? Truth be told, tinubu does not have anything to offer. Nigeria is already at verge yet one old baba feels he could salvage the country from her present state of insecurity and corruption. It's only in Nigeria you can use corruption to fight corruption. I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by StPete: 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
Every fucking delegate there has come out for his/her own selfish reasons, not for the betterment of the country. Besides the deep settlement that would have taken place, promises of juicy offers would have been made. Nigeria can never get it right this way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
ehoca:
My next president
APC Kiss Aso Rock Goodbye.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by martinmiller: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
It can only be more messier, just wait for it ..

A show of shame and dishonesty that will further plunged the nation into final collapse jus wait for it guys.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:48pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's very poor
Another olodo... cheesy cheesy
He needs 370 to submit the form but got over 500.... Make una no dey comment for commenting same.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by tianshie(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2022
Bullion van don explode with cash.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2022
PETER OBI will fix Nigerian's Economy, There is so much in this country, yet people are suffering.. Can we just keep sentiments aside and pity the children unborn even if we do not pity ourselves..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 6:50pm On May 11, 2022
Daguga:

The truth Bro. Funny thing is that none of the candidates contesting in all parties is responsible. Why is Nigeria like this?
Born & grew up on the island of Lagos, I will never vote for Bola Tinubu over Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Mooh247: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
igwegeorgiano:
Am still wondering what tinubu have to offer Nigeria and Nigerians? Truth be told, tinubu does not have anything to offer. Nigeria is already at verge yet one old baba feels he could salvage the country from her present state of insecurity and corruption. It's only in Nigeria you can use corruption to fight corruption. I rest my case.

What Tinubu offered Lagos

RRS BRT Independent power plant LAWMA LASTMA, Lekki housing scheme, Lekki free trade zone

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Born & grew up on the island of Lagos, I will never vote for Bola Tinubu over Abubakar Atiku.
Lol Atiku that sold the collective wealth of Nigeria! That one is even more corrupt than Tinubu... Una never start.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

He needs 370 to submit the form but got over 500.... Make una no dey comment for commenting same.
He has more than enough money to squander, same Hausa people singing his praise, will mess jagaban up, who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2022
Babachir the thief who is suppose to be inprison
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Mosesvic11(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2022
LibertyRep:
The thing is that, Tinubu appears to be the most prepared with immense structure all round the country amongst the APC contenders, not even the Vice President.

It will be a miracle for anyone to defeat him in the primary. The only way to stop him is to opt for consensus.
una lie eh na 5&6
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by martinmiller: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
igwegeorgiano:

I second you, the Nigeria citizen with their shared mediocrity thinks it is about who becomes the nex Nigeria president. No,it is not, it is about the structure.

Championing tinubu for the next president will be a total and father collapse of the country and besides the paid delegates knows what they will be sharing at the end of the race.

No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

Professor Itiboribo, please tell us how many Delegates APC has? I saw Over 7000 when I searched.. so why is someone rejoicing because he got 570 delegates??
He needs 370 just to submit the form!
That is APC requirement to submit the form... And he got 570!
Olodo Itiko! grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Cardilac2323: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
jimetagambo:
Jagaban will be hard to beat.

The contest is going to be between Atiku and Tinubu.

One thing I have noticed about tinubu is that he put up a fake smile and laugh when ever he is buhari. I don't have any thing against him but his treacherous laugh when ever he is with baba buhari. Could it be that he fears buhari so much?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by kudinkarfe: 6:53pm On May 11, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself Tinubu is not in the Kingmakers calculation, he knows it that's what is frustrating him, you are here on nairaland counting delegates before primaries, you must be a novice at Nigerian politics.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 6:54pm On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol Atiku that sold the collective wealth of Nigeria! That one is even more corrupt than Tinubu... Una never start.
Tinubu lived in my hood off Balarabe Musa Close Victoria Island back in the days behind 1004, not everyone jumps on these nonsense bandwagon, if APC is ready to exit Aso Rock, they should select Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by kingyakos: 6:54pm On May 11, 2022
Na Lagos money dey work

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:54pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He has more than enough money to squander, same Hausa people singing his praise, will mess jagaban up, who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Let that be his problem oga not yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by RussellRutherfo: 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
Oxb90:
The same people that kept Nigeria in its present darkness, have gathered again.
This is the same way they gathered nearly 7 and a half years ago.
You will think they have the interest of the populace at heart with all those smiles on their wicked faces. They have all agreed on the juicy positions they are going to occupy assuming Tinubu wins.
Va.pires.

You beat me to this fact.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by PrinceMajestic: 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
That's is why he is the ASIWAJU JAGABAN!!! grin
He leads others follow!

Some set of people rn!

shut up dog fhucka
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by IDIOTmoderators: 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu lived in my hood of Balarabe Musa Close Victoria Island back in the days behind 1004, not everyone jumps on these nonsense bandwagon, if APC is ready to exit Aso Rock, they should select Bola Tinubu.
Lol... Stories! Anyway I don't support any politician but just stating the obvious.
Atiku is a greater theif even Obasanjo his boss confirmed it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Mccullum: 6:56pm On May 11, 2022
ehoca:
My next president

You have to complete your statement, in order for these popular people on this forum that been dominated with sorrowful and hatred to complete it for you as next of President of Iragbiji Union.

Complete it like this - next President of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by victorazy(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2022
TheDemola:
This was how the odds favoured MKO then too. Hmm

I dey tell you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.