Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,488 members, 7,865,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide (29700 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Ambode Changes Twitter Profile To Former Governor / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by BJanta: 8:52pm On May 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you again ok now i understand the angle you are coming from,you are one of the zombies ok which post are you occupying or are you just a member beside i dont praise failures when it comes to the affairs of this nation

You dont praise failures, but you deliberately look away from the gross and appalling state of misgovernance and sociological decadence in the East to gleefully babble about little bearable negligence in other regions .And especially, the federal government. And the same Buhari you stridently clamour for, morning, day and night, to endorse an Ibo president. Confused lot. You don't actually know what you want.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by cedricksly: 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
Because they are starting to realise that it is bad to their public image to be associated with this government, especially overseas
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Lawalemi(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2022
Their day of reckoning is near
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Megabig: 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
SensualMan:
This is the boy that summons Osinbade anyhow to his office. Sends a whole Vice president on errands.

Smh
Lmao how…
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by wiseoneking: 9:15pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Buhari na real General
stop mocking that man. The rounded general you mean?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Janastic12: 9:15pm On May 11, 2022

Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by emmyluizzz: 9:20pm On May 11, 2022
excuse pls what about the vice president
will he step down too
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by victorDanladi: 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
And, how would you describe yourself for replying a mad man?
A psychiatrist.

You need help
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by ikpumbe(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
All holding bullion vans and government properties should also resign from the race. There is no need to take pee stains to Aso rock. If you notice recently people are always standing behind Tinubu to cover up his leaking bladder. The man suffers from incontinence. It is a disease associated with his age and with druggies.

How can a man who spent the last 3 years in hospital beds in a foreign country suddenly step forward to rule a country? Tinubu should go and rule the patients in his ward in that London hospital.

The way the man stared at the VP in their last meeting shows a baby in a grandpa. Somethings are left behind with age. Staring down a man to intimidate him shows pride which is a quality that resonates with dictators.

Tinubu says that he has an ambition to become the president. That is a selfish and egocentric desire. A real president should have the ambition of the people at heart. A sincere candidate is one who enters the race not for his selfish ambition but one who has been touched by the pains and sufferings of the people. A true candidate is someone who focuses his agenda on facts.

At this point, aside from peeing all over chairs and coughing into innocent microphones and in the faces of his audience, he has no concrete plan regarding what to do with the presidency. There is no reasonable content in his agenda. I will... I will... How will he do it? Ask him to his face and let him explain without coughing or being caged by his entourage and he will end up peeing on your feet.

A man who sleeps in bullion vans for decades, yet cannot think that he need a simple toothbrush of less than 400 naira to brush his teeth, can never solve your problems. I have never seen or heard of a Nigerian politician whose teeth was used as a specimen during election before Tinubu showed up. I mean, no dentist in Bourdillion? Asiwaju of no dentist?

*I am writing this with pain because of the plight of innocent Nigerians. People are dying and lives are being destroyed. All some people care about is just for their own gains.*

They sold Buhari and painted him with so much colors than can be found in the rainbow, yet the situation gets worse. Kenya, Gambia, Benin, Ghana are rated higher than Nigeria. Shocking to see how other countries are developing leaving us behind because of this identity politics.

we cannot have another sick patient in Aso rock. Nigeria will surely bleed. No more hospital beds. no more walking sticks. no more pee and no more shiet.

My brother it's painful.

They want everyone to be frustrated and poor like them

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by specialmati(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2022
BJanta:

You dont praise failures, but you deliberately look away from the gross and appalling state of misgovernance and sociological decadence in the East to gleefully babble about little bearable negligence in other regions .And especially, the federal government. And the same Buhari you stridently clamour for, morning, day and night, to endorse an Ibo president. Confused lot. You don't actually know what you want.
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok no vex i wont disturb your darling daddy again
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Sparkd(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
All holding bullion vans and government properties should also resign from the race. There is no need to take pee stains to Aso rock. If you notice recently people are always standing behind Tinubu to cover up his leaking bladder. The man suffers from incontinence. It is a disease associated with his age and with druggies.

How can a man who spent the last 3 years in hospital beds in a foreign country suddenly step forward to rule a country? Tinubu should go and rule the patients in his ward in that London hospital.

The way the man stared at the VP in their last meeting shows a baby in a grandpa. Somethings are left behind with age. Staring down a man to intimidate him shows pride which is a quality that resonates with dictators.

Tinubu says that he has an ambition to become the president. That is a selfish and egocentric desire. A real president should have the ambition of the people at heart. A sincere candidate is one who enters the race not for his selfish ambition but one who has been touched by the pains and sufferings of the people. A true candidate is someone who focuses his agenda on facts.

At this point, aside from peeing all over chairs and coughing into innocent microphones and in the faces of his audience, he has no concrete plan regarding what to do with the presidency. There is no reasonable content in his agenda. I will... I will... How will he do it? Ask him to his face and let him explain without coughing or being caged by his entourage and he will end up peeing on your feet.

A man who sleeps in bullion vans for decades, yet cannot think that he need a simple toothbrush of less than 400 naira to brush his teeth, can never solve your problems. I have never seen or heard of a Nigerian politician whose teeth was used as a specimen during election before Tinubu showed up. I mean, no dentist in Bourdillion? Asiwaju of no dentist?

*I am writing this with pain because of the plight of innocent Nigerians. People are dying and lives are being destroyed. All some people care about is just for their own gains.*

They sold Buhari and painted him with so much colors than can be found in the rainbow, yet the situation gets worse. Kenya, Gambia, Benin, Ghana are rated higher than Nigeria. Shocking to see how other countries are developing leaving us behind because of this identity politics.

we cannot have another sick patient in Aso rock. Nigeria will surely bleed. No more hospital beds. no more walking sticks. no more pee and no more shiet.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2022
ikpumbe:

My brother it's painful.

They want everyone to be frustrated and poor like them
It is sad bro. See the insecurity in town and these big belly monsters still want to loot the crumbs left for the innocent poor. People are butchered and killed like lizards.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2022
victorDanladi:

A psychiatrist.
You need help
Danladi means "born on a Sunday".

From the day you were born, all you have achieved has been gifted you. The midwife worked extra hours, the driver who took your mom worked extra hours to secure your life.

You have offered the world discomfort all through your life.

You hardly fit in a category of someone who has anything to offer the society. People like you are readily classified insignificant or an abysmal void in a sane world.

As your name means, shops are are closed on Sunday. My services are rested on Sunday and I cannot offer you any tangible help. You may visit the fool in the other street to engage with you. I pity the midwife who attended to your mother in labor on that sad Sunday
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by victorDanladi: 7:32am On May 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Danladi means "born on a Sunday".

From the day you were born, all you have achieved has been gifted you. The midwife worked extra hours, the driver who took your mom worked extra hours to secure your life.

You have offered the world discomfort all through your life.

You hardly fit in a category of someone who has anything to offer the society. People like you are readily classified insignificant or an abysmal void in a sane world.

As your name means, shops are are closed on Sunday. My services are rested on Sunday and I cannot offer you any tangible help. You may visit the fool in the other street to engage with you. I pity the midwife who attended to your mother in labor on that sad Sunday
you really still need psychiatrist review
Re: Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2022
victorDanladi:
you really still need psychiatrist review
GTFO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On Ike Ekweremadu: Police Parade Suspect (See Photos) / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.