Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buy Rabbit In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Rabbit In Ibadan (233 Views)

Buy Rabbit In Portharcourt / Where Can I Sell My Rabbit In Large Quantity (BELLA RABBITS WORLD) / Buy Rabbit In Abuja And Its Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Rabbit In Ibadan by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2022
Rabbits are a good source of protein.
They are rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals and fibers.

The meat has a low-fat ratio compared to other types of meat. It is a good source of protein for people who are obese and want to lose weight.

It is recommended for people that are hypertensive i.e people with high blood pressure.

People with heart diseases are encouraged to eat rabbit because it is free of harmful cholesterol.

Eating rabbit meat will keep your bones and teeth health because it contains high proportion of calcium.

Need rabbit in Ibadan within Iwo-Road- Ojoo axis?
Please note that the price depends on the rabbit breed and how old it is.

(1) (Reply)

Ram Skin For Sale. / Avoid Being Scammed: My Lock Down Experience / Dry Split Ginger Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.