Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? (268 Views)

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her / CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Tharmon: 8:32pm On May 11, 2022
If you were assigned to be the president of Nigeria for a full day. What would be your number one law to make?
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by flejnr2(f): 8:33pm On May 11, 2022
Arrest Tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by God1000(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
Initiate the process of restructuring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by godofuck231: 8:35pm On May 11, 2022
Chance the fraudulent nigerian construction and instill true Federalism as agreed by the founding fathers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Baawaa(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2022
All the living pass leaders should killed with immediate effect
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Harry00(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
Baawaa:
Yes boss
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Abujaexpress: 8:52pm On May 11, 2022
I will gather all identified and proven political thieves, invite them for a meeting and lock them up for life or give them the Jerry Rawlings treatment
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by tobechi20(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
Ban Bride price and prostitution

Or legalize bride price and prostitution.

They are same
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by abobote: 9:46pm On May 11, 2022
Execute all these old politicians
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Cholls(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
My brother give Biafla to the people who wants it so we can rest

Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2022
Who cares. I will loot more than enough. grin
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Jennyjay283: 1:21am On May 12, 2022
Every citizen must be given an opportunity He or she desires,job,free ticket, schooling all for free
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by dmostcheerful(f): 4:21am On May 12, 2022
Create a legitimate land border in every northern state of Nigeria, do a thorough computerized biometric census for every Nigerian citizen by state issuing each citizen NIN and ID instantly.
This alone will solve Nigerian insecurity by 50%

1 Like

Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Corporate2020: 5:56am On May 12, 2022
Simple.

Political office holders must send their children to public primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions. Office holders must use government hospitals in Nigeria only. Office holders must use only made in Nigeria cars, clothing, e.t.c.

It's not do or die, if you cannot use public facilities in the country, then resign and go and live your private life anyhow you want. If I as the President falls sick, I must be treated only at the government hospitals here in Nigeria, I either survive it or die in Nigeria.

Nigeria's problems are complex, but the solutions are very simple
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by Corporate2020: 6:04am On May 12, 2022
Baawaa:

If your father is one of them, will you say this my Comrade?
Re: If You Are Assigned The President Of Nigeria For A Day. You Number Law Is? by joyandfaith: 6:16am On May 12, 2022
Tharmon:
If you were assigned to be the president of Nigeria for a full day. What would be your number one law to make?

Restructuring bill- true federalism and fiscal responsibility act

(1) (Reply)

Payback Time For Bola Tinubu? / Deborah Samuel Murder: Atiku Prefers The Votes Of Islamic Fanatics Over The Live / Sokoto Killing: Deborah Yakubu Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.