Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? (374 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by Znation(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2022
Great leaders of tomorrow,

How old were you when you made your first million and how?

I've not made mine yet,
I'm still working hard to become a millonaire,

So;

*At what age did you made your first million?

*how did you make it?
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by harqinhola(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2022
At 33 years . Through business partnership
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by polimaf(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2022
33, NFT smart contract development
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by Merisbankie(m): 2:08am On May 12, 2022
At 16 Fraud

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by ecomalchemist(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2022

Selling high capacity Powerbanks.

It started as a side hu$tle, i was jobless after I finished uni, one of my big bros I looked up to in the hood was Into selling of high end gadgets (phones and laptops). He imported about 50 units of powerbanks and wanted to sell them off since it wasn't moving.

I was stunned cause i'd never seen such massive capacity before, omo na so i tell bros make e give me 5 units. I also bought one for my personal use, took the remaining 5 and sold 3 in church on Sunday (made over 50% on each sale).

Before you know wetin Sup, I dey collect am small small from bros, I con sell all finish. I give bros ein money, I use my own profit re invest by importing from China.

It was a learning curve if you ask me, there's so much money to make in Nigeria if you have the right product, skill and information.

Find a problem and sell the solution, that's how you get rich.

I took further by creating a business out of it, I started running facebook, jiji, twitter, instagram adverts.

I sha dey carry the business for my head cause e pay pass 9 - 5 work..gradually I started diversifying into other gadgets.

I was getting leads and i offer a pay on delivery service via God is Good logistics...

Some days, you can make profit of 10k if you sell 2 powerbanks a day, if you have distributors in different states, you make money daily (DAILY BANK ALERT).

I think I should create a ebook for those interested in the business..

Contact me for the gadget importation guide from US. Its free..

The hustle continues !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by JohnQueen(m): 5:42am On May 12, 2022
28. Buying and selling domain names

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by iCauseTrouble: 6:01am On May 12, 2022
shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by ecomalchemist(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2022
Keep the thread alive, don't stall it..
Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? by SHINJA: 4:59pm On May 19, 2022
25. Through Crypto

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Give-away On Naira Land On 11 June 2022!!! / Urgent!! Urgent!! Clean Faily Used '06 Toyota Corolla Up For Sale. / Get Quality Leads Over Random Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.