Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? (2817 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Pierocash(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean what seems bigger than even Jesus Christ since you obviously don't accept and approve of Jesus Christ's way of handling of these things? .. undecided
Go and handle it the way Jesus handled it,and allow MFM to handle it the way they understand their Bible, since they serve juju.

People always tend to display too much foolishness with itk,they won't rest and mind their business. Yet they are suffering all manner of bondages and afflictions yet,criticizes everything they don't understand

1 Like

Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pierocash:
1. Go and handle it the way Jesus handled it,and allow MFM to handle it the way they understand their Bible, since they serve juju.

2. People always tend to display too much foolishness with itk,they won't rest and mind their business. Yet they are suffering all manner of bondages and afflictions yet,criticizes everything they don't understand
1. Ok. So long as you admit that your MFM way is not the Jesus-approved way of handling these things, fine by me. undecided

2. Indeed they do, that is why there are so many different digests out there pretending to be of Jesus Christ when in fact they are nothing like what Jesus Christ taught and approved of His followers, this is from over 2000 years ago for that matter. Hence the reason why so many continue to suffer all manners of bondage and afflictions thinking the next MFM Juju house will solve their problem, not realizing that as Jesus Christ warned instead, they are treading a path to ensure their end much worse than their beginning. undecided
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Pierocash(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Ok[s]. So long as you admit that your MFM way is not the Jesus-approved way of handling these things, fine by me. undecided

2. Indeed they do, that is why there are so many different digests out there pretending to be of Jesus Christ when in fact they are nothing like what Jesus Christ taught and approved of His followers, this is from over 2000 years ago for that matter. Hence the reason why so many continue to suffer all manners of bondage and afflictions thinking the next MFM Juju house will solve their problem, not realizing that as Jesus Christ warned instead, they are treading a path to ensure their end much worse than their beginnin[/s]g. undecided

You are such a dimwit with with mental blockade.

So when has prayer become a way Jesus never approved,when has deliverance that Jesus himself did in the Bible become a taboo and become ritual. Ordinarily I don't engage ignorant folks like you in conversation of this nature because your understanding about spiritual matters is way too low for you to comprehend. so MFM leading you to pray your way out of bondage has suddenly become ritual? Ewu.
That is how you see them jumping into threads to criticize what is beyond them yet living in obscure darkness.

Young Man,don't quote me again,stick to your way ,and allow others stick to their way.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by terrezo2002(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
There are just too many dummies who don't believe in the spiritual matters.
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pierocash:
You are such a dimwit with with mental blockade.

1. So when has prayer become a way Jesus never approved,when has deliverance that Jesus himself did in the Bible become a taboo and become ritual. Ordinarily I don't engage ignorant folks like you in conversation of this nature because your understanding about spiritual matters is way too high for you to comprehend. so MFM leading you to pray your way out of bondage has suddenly become ritual? Ewu. That is how you see them jumping into threads to criticize what is beyond them yet living in obscure darkness.

2. Young Man,don't quote me again,stick to your way ,and allow others stick to their way.
1. Jesus Christ never said every kind of prayer was approved by God. There are rules dating back over 2000 years clearly explaining this to all. undecided
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you.
7 “And when you pray, don’t be like the people who don’t know God. They say the same things again and again. They think that if they say it enough, their god will hear them.
8 Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 So this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, we pray that your name will always be kept holy.
10 We pray that your kingdom will come— that what you want will be done here on earth, the same as in heaven.
11 Give us the food we need for today.
12 Forgive our sins, just as we have forgiven those who did wrong to us.
13 Don’t let us be tempted, but save us from the Evil One.’
14 Yes, if you forgive others for the wrongs they do to you, then your Father in heaven will also forgive your wrongs.
15 But if you don’t forgive others, then your Father in heaven will not forgive the wrongs you do. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15
Compared to what God Himself declared, the bulk of the prayers you lot offer up in your gatherings amount to hypocritical chants which He made clear He does not hear. undecided

2. Now, according to Jesus Christ, the way to abandon an old way to instead follow the New way that is God's New agreement in the Kingdom of God to do as He commands, which is for one to simply choose to follow the New way - that is what it means to repent - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 - and begin living one's life in direct submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. In the Kingdom of God, obedience, not prayer, is the key, even when it concerns the abandoning of one's past ancestral covenants(Old way) in other to follow Jesus Christ(The New Way). undecided

But seems this way does not agree with MFM marketing since it is too simple and too much Jesus Christ, right? undecided
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
terrezo2002:
There are just too many dummies who don't believe in the spiritual matters.
Ever noticed how your "spiritual matters" never seem to come to an end? Do they just keep multiplying like life is a game of whack-a-mole? undecided
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Pierocash(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ never said every kind of prayer was approved by God. There are rules dating back over 2000 years clearly explaining this to all. undecided
Compared to what God Himself declared, the bulk of the prayers you lot offer up in your gatherings amount to hypocritical chants which He made clear He does not hear. undecided

2. Now, according to Jesus Christ, the way to abandon an old way to instead follow the New way that is God's New agreement in the Kingdom of God to do as He commands, which is for one to simply choose to follow the New way - that is what it means to repent - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 - and begin living one's life in direct submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. In the Kingdom of God, obedience, not prayer, is the key, even when it concerns the abandoning of one's past ancestral covenants(Old way) in other to follow Jesus Christ(The New Way). undecided

But seems this way does not agree with MFM marketing since it is too simple and too much Jesus Christ, right? undecided
Is something wrong with your head? Stop sliding your foolery into my mention. Continue with your obedience and allow those that pray to continue in their prayer. Don't quote me again
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pierocash:
Is something wrong with your head? Stop sliding your foolery into my mention. Continue with your obedience and allow those that pray to continue in their prayer. Don't quote me again
As Jesus Christ made clear to you from over 2000 years ago, Obedience, not prayer, is the key to the Kingdom of God. And those who obey Him are those who experience the love and freedom that God provides in Jesus Christ. undecided
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you.
19 In a very short time the people in the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. You will live because I live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in the Father. You will know that you are in me and I am in you.
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me. - John 14 vs 18 - 24
By insisting instead that your prayer rituals are what matter most, do you not see that you make a liar of Jesus Christ? But then again, it isn't that Jesus Christ seems to matter much to you lot, is it? undecided

Many of your Churchians are driven by your problems to seeking God to begin with. It isn't that you are indeed weary of the world and its burdens, those who Jesus Christ said He came to call - Matthew 11 vs 28-30 . Many are instead looking for a quick and easy way around life's problems but ended up stuck playing spiritual whack-a-mole courtesy of their pastors and mogs and their many doctrines and traditions. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by terrezo2002(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ever noticed how your "spiritual matters" never seem to come to an end? Do they just keep multiplying like life is a game of whack-a-mole? undecided
Spiritual life is real. Carnality has eaten deep into you that you don't know anything. All you do is arguing blindly all over nairaland.
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by RenaissanceMann: 3:38pm On Feb 18
I kinda agree with this; but I'd like to know what makes you say so before I add what I want to.

TenQ:

You can break the covenant over YOURSELF and your Offsprings because you have legal authority over them.

Everyone involved can break it on their own behalf and that of their children.

A general breaking is not impossible but cannot be guaranteed
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by TenQ: 4:27pm On Feb 18
RenaissanceMann:
I kinda agree with this; but I'd like to know what makes you say so before I add what I want to.

Demons are spiritual equivalents of pathogens and other disease causing agents. They are like genetic mutations that run in some families.

Every Christian has been given power and authority to cast out demons. On this, I say that Believing Parents have authority as parents to watch over, protect and nourish their children. On this, they can exercise their authority in Christ to deliver their children.
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Feb 18
terrezo2002:
∆Spiritual life is real. Carnality has eaten deep into you that you don't know anything. All you do is arguing blindly all over nairaland.
Stop spewing things you know nothing of except for the many tales fed you by your gods of men and other equally gullible beings out there. What many of your ancestors considered spiritual have been proven since then to be nothing more that hallucinations born of ignorance. undecided
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Maynthemayn: 7:21pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
As Jesus Christ made clear to you from over 2000 years ago, Obedience, not prayer, is the key to the Kingdom of God. And those who obey Him are those who experience the love and freedom that God provides in Jesus Christ.
John 15:12, which talks about Jesus only commandment and the basis of all his teachings.

Are you obeying it?
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Feb 18
This delusion that Jesus Christ gave only one commandment is born of the Religion of men and not of Scripture. Scripture rather reveals that Jesus Christ gave command after command to His followers urging them to obey them all to prove themselves worth to Him. undecided
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Maynthemayn: 7:47pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
This delusion that Jesus Christ gave only one commandment is born of the Religion of men and not of Scripture. Scripture rather reveals that Jesus Christ gave command after command to His followers urging them to obey them all to prove themselves worth to Him. undecided
The lack of comprehension you are using to read the book is evident, Jesus gave only one commandant that his own father gave him, he came to deliver the word. John 12:49
Jesus repeated the ONLY commandment again in John 15:17

Soon you will quote the lost sheep of Israel that was added into book of Matthew for some reasons your gullible self don't know.
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Maynthemayn: 7:49pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
You are still yet to answer did Paul or is it Saul go to Damascus blind?
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Feb 18
I am not a disciple of Paul so I don't hold brief for him. how in the world would I know if Paul went blind? I accept the narrative as offered given there are no contrary statements made by those who witnessed the event. I mean am I instead to believe the claims of one who never witnessed the event and whose ideas come from a place of bias against the man, Paul, or something? . lipsrsealed
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Maynthemayn: 8:03pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
I am not a disciple of Paul so I don't hold brief for him. how in the world would I know if Paul went blind? I accept the narrative as offered given there are no contrary statements made by those who witnessed the event. I mean am I instead to believe the claims of one who never witnessed the event and whose ideas come from a place of bias against the man, Paul, or something? . lipsrsealed
Who told you they witnessed the event? The same book?
Who is the witness to Paul vision? Himself?

It was you that said Paul a former murderer went to Damascus for 3 years after he got his vision, he would have only gone blind.
Don't be too credulous.

The books you are basing your life on filled with contradictions, you can keep being delusional.

Soon, you will be Quoting lost sheep of israel she found in book of Matthew grin
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by terrezo2002(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
Stop spewing things you know nothing of except for the many tales fed you by your gods of men and other equally gullible beings out there. What many of your ancestors considered spiritual have been proven since then to be nothing more that hallucinations born of ignorance. undecided
Digging up 2022 post just to begin argument. You need Jesus into your life. This is 2024. Find your purpose on this earth and live to fulfill it.

1 Like

Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Feb 18
terrezo2002:
Digging up 2022 post just to begin argument. You need Jesus into your life. This is 2024. Find your purpose on this earth and live to fulfill it.
Stop Rambling! Wetin concerns Jesus Christ with the false claim you made back in 2022? undecided

This is a forum, and as long as posts are up, anyone can respond. If you no get a better purpose for your own life, go out and find it for yourself and stop posting on here. lipsrsealed
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by Maynthemayn: 8:34pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
Stop Rambling! Wetin concerns Jesus Christ with the false claim you made back in 2022? undecided

This is a forum, and as long as posts are up, anyone can respond. If you no get a better purpose for your own life, go out and find it for yourself and stop posting on here. lipsrsealed
It's you that have been making the senseless ramblings on here yet you lack the basis of what you are basing your life on.

Was it not an Angel that made a convenant with Abraham.
Who did moses see when the fire was burning? An angel?

Yahweh that you are basing your life on is also the father of Cain, the one that impregnated eve, Samael.

You are as empty as the people you quote on here.
Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by terrezo2002(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:

Chaii! Who do you like this?

1 Like

Re: How Can Ancestral Covenant Be Broken? by chiedu7: 5:15am On Feb 19
lovediehatelive:
Jesus is Lord.

The great great grand parents and ancestors were into deity worship like most families before Christianity came to them.

It was spiritually revealed that the ancestors had a strong covenant with the deity of the time, and the agreement is that even generation unborn will worship the deity and pay homage.

Now, Christianity has come and the family are Christians.

The deity is now ferociously angry that they offspring has left them, not keeping their part of the covenant.

The deity is roaming around, making life miserable. Once it takes a life, it will continue till the family is wiped out.

From the revelation, serious prayers has kept the family members alive.

Now, how can this covenant be broken?

It seems the deity has a legal ground hence still disturbing the family.

Heard of case like this, once one member of the family died, the rest started dying mysteriously within short span.
Blood of Jesus is the best covenant breaker!

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven / Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From / My Advice For Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.