Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win (17718 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Alani Bankole: Stop Imposing Wrong Candidates On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Nobody: 8:53am On May 12, 2022
beejayphako:

grin grin grin has Reno asked you out before? This TKO is madt o grin grin grin
Lol. I don't fancy him cos he's a pretender. I m wiser than his gimmicks.
Just watch as he'll start sweeping Bourdillion.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by SwissMass: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Street urchins like you are always vulgar and stupid. Keep on in your stupidity
You are still thinking you are talking to your father
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Banter1(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2022
Gozac:

Amaechi will be APC candidate and he will defeat an Atiku in general elections

I would rather have OSIBANJO, Ameachi or ATIKU as a president.

SayNoToBullionVanThief
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by ufotty2001: 9:12am On May 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Why PDP can never be that foolish to deliver its ticket to Peter Obi. It will just be a smooth walkover for APC.

If PDP feels it wants to wrestle power from a ruling party, it needs a candidate that can sell nationwide and Peter Obi not in that league.

Atiku is the best candidate PDP has now.

He will get the South-South & South East vote, and also split the North and get a token from the West.

Any other candidate as it stands today, will only deliver victory to APC
Thank u.. God bless you
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by ebubenews247: 9:19am On May 12, 2022
Never again shall Nigeria vote a sick entity as president. We don't need someone that would frequent UK for medical treatment.

Nigerians demand Peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by ViperAda: 9:21am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Kindly note I am not an Igbo.

But however, From my observations, it so obvious the yorubas hate the Igbos so much. And will support a northern candidate over an igbo candidate. Knowing fully well that the Northern candidates lacks what it takes to rule this country. This is hatred and bitterness of the highest order!. Is this how Nigeria will move forward? Is this how Nigeria will remain one?

We the south south have experience Hausa and Yoruba presidency and they have failed us woefully, hence the reason we opted for an igbo presidency. We're tired of leaders without brains, can't you See Nigeria is gone? For once let's get rid of tribalism in this country and do the right thing.

If a competent hand won't be allowed to rule. Then let's fight the war once and for all and divide the country.
An ibo man was once a President, another was head of state, and another a VP, yet it all ended in disaster. Your emotional blackmail is nothing but bullshit. Ibos destroyed the foundation of this country and y'all would keep paying till generations to come.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by anonimi: 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Slurity:
Hahaha, this is the most daft thinking I have ever seen in recent years. Remove Gej from your equation because he can not even see 4th position in APC primary election. It appears that you don't get the manipulation they did on Gej. Gej accepting to run under APC is the final prove that Jonathan is actually a Dullard when it comes to political calculations.

Well said by a sage. Thanks boss.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by TalkingBird: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
And the suffering will continue.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Nobody: 10:26am On May 12, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes you may be right. But an igbo man cannot be the flagbearear of PDP
lets be watching how it plays out what i know from what am seeing PDP has a choice which is forward or lose out because the kinda campaign going for obi both online and within is growing he has not spend any shishi imagine when money starts grin cheesy like am a coordinatior i know what am saying oh massive support is coming out with people's testimony of his good will and work u can't beat that and more is coming soon
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by adekolaelect(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Those governors ain't Nigerians to decide who will be president!

However, take Note that Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. At least the polls conducted by various platforms online says it all. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

We Welcome Peter obi, our incoming president Federal Republic of Nigeria
Peter ko peper ni ........ talking as if on line na good data base to determine vibrant politicians .on line ko off line nii,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by zeeek(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2022
Reading the comments here makes me tend to believe that most Nigeria youths are stupid, really stupid I must say

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Banhammy717: 10:59am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

However, take Note that Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. At least the polls conducted by various platforms online says it all. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

Can Peter Obi defeat Atiku in a PDP Primary?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Safyqueen: 11:11am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I don't mean to offend you anyway, it is either you are dreaming or you are talking from the prism through which you are viewing the country.

Peter Obi cannot win any LGA in the north talk less of a state. Even Yahaya Bello will defeat Obi in the north squarely. I am not Omokiri fan but sometimes truth has fan in everyone.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:12am On May 12, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

[/s]

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Borrow or buy some sense. Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by sokera: 11:30am On May 12, 2022
onuman:

It's only in the land of people of backward ever, forward never, where Bola Tinubu can defeat Peter Obi in political leadership contest.
backwards ever and forward never is the reason your entire generation can't leave in your land and you have to move to south-West before you make it in life, funniest things your ex governors also migrate to lagos ... who are the backwards people?judge yourself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Carlosdd: 11:31am On May 12, 2022
The primary is for selected party members only not a general election therefore it’s important to get endorsement by people that matters in the party without which any ambition is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Ofachiedo: 11:42am On May 12, 2022
None of PDP candidates can defeat in any election .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by owoshuyi(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2022
Time will tell by then.
sirsugar:
bcoz he gat sense and read the game
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Bashir75: 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
Salvador1:
sifia pain awaits u lots.

How you and your people don’t know Igbos are the losers in all of this. It will take Forever for Igbo to become President of this Nigeria. Nigerian tribes even Niger Delta don’t trust Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by atobs4real(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Mr. Online poll, do you so much believe in that?
Can the Northerners vote for Peter Obi?
Can the South west vote for Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by GooodHardDick: 1:57pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Abnormal he goats like you always twist stories.
Which question did you ask that I v not answered correctly?
I v my money. I don't sell my body. I m a woman of virtue.
But you are an example of a reprobate mind, a man that's filled with carnality & destruction.

You should know by now that I don't chat with emotional creatures. Most especially Nigerian girls.

Look for a SIMP man and chat with him. Don't quote me on nairaland again.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You should know by now that I don't chat with emotional creatures. Most especially Nigerian girls.

Look for a SIMP man and chat with him. Don't quote me on nairaland again.
Dear simp, I ll quote you over and over again if you ever exhibit your madness.
You need medication so I ll be nice to always give you!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by chaloskyx: 3:24pm On May 12, 2022
The question is is PDP even serious with the 2023 elections? their preparations show a sense of defeat and lack of direction as to how to successfully win the upcoming election. From the way they organise themselves its obvious they have already conceded defeat and and their participation is mere formality this should be a land slide win for PDP especially with the failures recorded under APC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

If PDP conduct their presidential primary election 10 times, Atiku will win 10 times.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Gireiboy(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

How many people from the NW and NE voted?
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by victorDanladi: 5:37pm On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Who are those useless Nigerians?

You mean the same people you called zoo members

Obviously I am not part of the fraud
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by victorDanladi: 5:39pm On May 12, 2022
LegendHero:

So the anointed candidate is no more Amaechi?

Don't mind the fools

Their political ideology is anything but not Tinubu.

Osinbajo2023 doesn't have real supporters.They are the same set if people that click "likes" on anything against Tinubu...and still later attack osinbajo but romance Peter obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by bmsteady(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2022
onuman:

Peter Obi is the right presidential candidate for PDP to knock out Bola Tinubu.

Obi is not corrupt.

Obi is a tested political administrator.

Obi is younger.

Obi is very well educated.

Obi represents the Digital generation.

Obi is most favoured by the age-old zoning principle that influenced the emergence of Olusegun Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari as president.

Containerized economy is what obi known
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by shegz24(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2022
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but I'm yet to see an aspirant with the supportership and reach to beat Tinubu.

Maybe if Atiku and Obi can work together, they stand a chance.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by martinslaura: 4:36am On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not Tinubu's puppet. But I m alarmed by the degree of hate he's getting since he decided to contest.

BRO U SHOULD BE ALARMED. AN AVERAGE LAGOSIAN DONT LIKE HIM. THOUGH ITS A PERSONAL OPINION TO LIKE HIM OR NOT. BUT MY OWN BE SAY HE'S NOT THE BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY. HIM AND HIS FELLOW LAGOS POLITICIANS WILL ONLY MILK NIGERIA DRY. THEY HAVE NO PLANS ON HOW TO FIX NIGERIA.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by martinslaura: 4:40am On May 15, 2022
sokera:
your hate for Tinubu is just for your Igbo interest not for Nigeria interest … we are seriously warming up , Jagaban or nothing

Too bad I'm yoruba not ibo. I just need someone that knows what he's doing to fix this dam nation. NOT A DEMENTED OLD MAN. WHAT HAS HE TO OFFER? FATHER OF AGBERO. YOU ALL ARE JUST PLAYING TURN BY TURN WITH OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE. TOO BAD
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by sokera: 6:17am On May 15, 2022
martinslaura:

Too bad I'm yoruba not ibo. I just need someone that knows what he's doing to fix this dam nation. NOT A DEMENTED OLD MAN. WHAT HAS HE TO OFFER? FATHER OF AGBERO. YOU ALL ARE JUST PLAYING TURN BY TURN WITH OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE. TOO BAD
you are not yoruba stop pretending ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan / 10 Years After, NA Rescues Another Chibok Girl With Her Children In Borno / Presidency: Controversial Statements Of 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.