Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open (18703 Views)

BREAKING: PDP Ditches Zoning, Throws Contest For Presidential Ticket Open / PDP Abandons National Leader / We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Nobody: 4:27am On May 12, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Time for IPOB Cannibalistic terrorists and their supporters to start licking Atiku's urine. grin

That will not be the case

Biafra agitation will start again.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Aderewah: 4:28am On May 12, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by wman(m): 4:33am On May 12, 2022
So, this is how PDP choose to reward the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by chukwuibuipob: 4:41am On May 12, 2022
Atiaku will bribe his way in
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:42am On May 12, 2022
Northern politicians are really good ath this game...very cunning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2022
Atiku will come n share fake dollar again
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by onuman: 4:53am On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
Congratulations to Atiku in advance.

Changing the goalpost in the middle of a football game?
Atiku Abubakar succeeding president Buhari is like pouring fuel into a raging fire.

The skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers is what gives the northern politicians the political advantage over their southern counterparts. The lopsided political structure necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and south since 1999.
Who will continue to succumb this time to continued exploitation of the lopsided political structure by north's Atiku?

In federations formed by different nations/regions, land mass is never used as yardstick to proliferate too many new political units like states or LGAs in an area with larger land mass.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by nony43(m): 5:02am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

22 years a PDP slave .. how market?!

Imagine if Peter Obi had stayed back in APGA with Okorocha to grow the party instead of greedily abandoning Ojuckwu's APGA

This move has a very deep political and social consequences

I trust Nigerians never to take a particular region seriously again, the marginalisation would now be institutionalised

A Northern President would never field inconsiquential timid region as it's Vice President, the VP slot for PDP is now open to brave SouthSouth

Okorocha has never being in Apga. Get your facts right.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jditimiya(m): 5:06am On May 12, 2022
With the way things are going PDP will regret their action later, if only the slot was given to the South east it would have been a fair game to them. But still PDP are playing to the game. Let see how it's end.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by emmykk(m): 5:32am On May 12, 2022
Aufbauh:
My heart is with all Peter Obi's supporters who has been hallucinating & fantasizing all this while for their own Obi who's obviously scheming for VP.

Atiku is cuming!

I don't think Tinubu or Osinbajo can square it up with Atiku in the final election .

Is either APC will be defeated or A northern will be throw up to square Atiku.dont be foolish the northerns are gaming the south
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by emmykk(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2022
kolafolabi:
Interesting! PDP Presidential primaries will hold two days before APC hold theirs. One thing I know for sure is that whoever emerges as the PDP Presidential candidate would determine APC's choice of candidate.

You are there they will never present Tinubu or Osinbajo to square up will Atiku that is easy win for Atiku.

The cabal will rather present a Northern that way they can win.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by emmykk(m): 5:44am On May 12, 2022
Newness2019:
IF ATIKU HAS IT,

THEN PDP HAS LOST IT ALREADY.

IT IS THE JUST AND RIGHTFUL TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST.

WHEN IT WAS TURN OF THE NORTH, WE ALL SUPPORTED ATIKU AND HE LOST TO BUHARI.

19 northern state may likely vote Atiku PDP
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Deltatoto: 5:44am On May 12, 2022
Newness2019:
IF ATIKU HAS IT,

THEN PDP HAS LOST IT ALREADY.

IT IS THE JUST AND RIGHTFUL TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST.

WHEN IT WAS TURN OF THE NORTH, WE ALL SUPPORTED ATIKU AND HE LOST TO BUHARI.
no lefelendum no erection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Corporate2020: 5:46am On May 12, 2022
Good. Idiots
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by autodevice(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2022
Atiku and Peter Obi will make a good pair
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by AdeniyiA(m): 5:50am On May 12, 2022
I understand and pity their dilemma, how would Atiku Abubakar be in a contest and he'd be waved aside? Do they want to nullify and void the contest? It's an interesting political time in Nigeria at present. Time will tell cool
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by frenzzy2(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2022
Beremx:
Congratulations to Atiku in advance.
you lie wike will win d primaries quote me it is good to have 4eyes what ur two eyes can't see d 4 will see it
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jrusky(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2022
That is the best thing they should do, throw it open but if they carry on like this and Tinubu win apc primary Obi cannot win Tinubu in presidential election never.

I'm a die hard pdp I say this with no apology or reservation if the game ends up between Tinubu and Obi I repeat Obi can never win Tinubu. Full stop.

If you like kill yourself with my post, fact is fact. Obi can never stop Tinubu that man called Tinubu hhmmm..........

Pdp should quickly change tactics orelse apc will be in power by 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:13am On May 12, 2022
I really want to ask one question
Have they been zoning it before?
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:14am On May 12, 2022
jrusky:
That is the best thing they should do, throw it open but if they carry on like this and Tinubu win apc primary Obi cannot win Tinubu in presidential election never.

I'm a die hard pdp I say this with no apology or reservation if the game ends up between Tinubu and Obi I repeat Obi can never win Tinubu. Full stop.

If you like kill yourself with my post, fact is fact. Obi can never stop Tinubu that man called Tinubu hhmmm..........

Pdp should quickly change tactics orelse apc will be in power by 2023.
I hate APC with passion but trust me with their might power they are going to win anybody PDP pick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jrusky(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2022
jditimiya:
With the way things are going PDP will regret their action later, if only the slot was given to the South east it would have been a fair game to them. But still PDP are playing to the game. Let see how it's end.

Which SE? They said its open can't you read? Apc threw theirs open so what stops pdp doing same?

What regret? Regret with 5%? Regret with a region with inconsequential votes? Didn't Buhari said SE votes not necessary to become the president?

Bro we the SE had shot ourselves by the foot I said this will happen and here we go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Cajal(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See them...!!

Typical character trait of people that aren't reliable. Always talking nonsense to mask their pain.

If they lick Atiku's Urine ...its their business, at least Atiku is healthy and Urine doesn't kill anybody.

But you Lick the urine of a senile and deeply disturbed man ...who is very sickly because of drug intake, that has kept him looking like this...

Sorry ohh!!

Insinuating
ATIKU has been secretly going to Dubai for medical help for both structural and functional disease
While TINUBU only went for structural problem
Consult your doctors for explanation
Congratulations...ATIKU VS TINUBU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by efficiencie(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Dear nairalanders, who among you will vote for me if I decide to run for president.

I want to save this country from total collapse, do you love me well enough to do that?

What have you done for the Nigerian people before now that is worthy to be a credential that any Nigerian would love to consider.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jrusky(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

I hate APC with passion but trust me with their might power they are going to win anybody PDP pick.

Bro I hate apc too infact I can't quantify how massive I hate anything apc but if Tinubu win apc primary and Obi win pdp primary Tinubu will flog Obi mercilessly very unfortunate to say this only Atiku can pull apc legs strenght to strenght as of today pdp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jobgetter(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2022
Very well

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by gbigbega: 6:34am On May 12, 2022
I have been saying this thing since 2015 and everyday I see it coming to pass.

1. The North (Hausa Fulani) have no intention of leaving the Presidecy
2. The plot is to divide and rule.
3. Demarket the presidential candidate of APC, support several power blocks in APC South so that many southern block that are suppose to work together will be working against each other and nder the assurance by northerners that they are the one presidency supports.
4. Then bring in a candidate from another party (Atiku) who they will all line up behind irrespective of party. So while they divide the South (Still assuring their candidates of victory till the very end), they are behind another notherner from another party.
5. When the person in questions (Atiku) wins, they migrate to the new party.

Many have said I don't know what I am saying but it as began to reveal itself. How else will you explain taking over every ministry and government parastatals knowing fully well they will be ousted in 2023? It's because they have a stay-put plan.

I only hope our greedy southern leaders can see this early.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jrusky(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2022
wman:
So, this is how PDP choose to reward the Igbos?

Nothing like reward it's all our fault, Okorocha shouted enough the SE insulted him. I remember him saying with the way SE practise politics is not the right way but you insulted him now you are talking reward, which reward?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by OlawaleBammie: 6:44am On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Dear nairalanders, who among you will vote for me if I decide to run for president.

I want to save this country from total collapse, do you love me well enough to do that?
so dat u can appoint ur Nancy pelosy and she will be fighting against the abolishment of abortion abi??

God forbid!!!
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by kingamaa(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2022
This could work against them o
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by jrusky(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Hope you are getting ready to campaign for GEJ as APC presidential candidate?

Both your Tinubu and Osinbajo will be campaigning for GEJ angry

Which Gej? Is Gej igbo man or from SE or you want to start that silly talk Ijaw is Igbo land nonsense?

If apc field unregistered apc member called Gej he won't win, apc will join force with Atiku to win as pdp because bringing Gej will tear apart.

Get that act bro and have peace.

Gej was never igbo man and won't be igbo man and will not allow igbo to derail him (if eventually win apc ticket) again as they did when he was in power that lead to him being booted out of power.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Echoban: 6:46am On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

Bro I hate apc too infact I can't quantify how massive I hate anything apc but if Tinubu win apc primary and Obi win pdp primary Tinubu will flog Obi mercilessly very unfortunate to say this only Atiku can pull apc legs strenght to strenght as of today pdp.

I don't know why this is difficult for people to understand. grin online poll of 100,000 vote be giving them hope.

100,000 vote from mostly SE. All I know is SW +NC vote will humble SE+SS vote

Then the millions in NE and NW will give the gap before 11a.m on election grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Skyehigher1: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
What I know is that atiku will became second in PDP presidential primaries that primaries will be like APC presidential primaries in 2014 take note but I don't know who will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Rainfall In Taraba State. See Photos / Forty Years Ago, 1 Pound Was 0.8189 Naira - Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.