Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open (18754 Views)

BREAKING: PDP Ditches Zoning, Throws Contest For Presidential Ticket Open / PDP Abandons National Leader / We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by storm001(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerians will rather vote GEJ than have Atiku as its Preaident which means, power shift to North after 2027.

Southerners don't know what they are doing to themselves yet.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by JOemmy(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Hope you are getting ready to campaign for GEJ as APC presidential candidate?

Both your Tinubu and Osinbajo will be campaigning for GEJ angry

That's surely going to be the ultimate insult imagine working so hard to build a house only for it to be officially inherited by ur sworn enemy u hated so much.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Penguin2: 3:06pm On May 12, 2022
JOemmy:

That's surely going to be the ultimate insult imagine working so hard to build a house only for it to be officially inherited by ur sworn enemy u hated so much.

It’s called karma.

And karma is a bitch; it does not forgive.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by DEROX: 4:30pm On May 12, 2022
Shadysen:
all thou am not supporting the killing of those soldiers, but how about your Fulani masters that rules the country, haven't you seen their people being beheaded people in their numbers before? You are nothing but a bloody hypocrite, full of hate to Igbo people, I am not an Igbo man but akwa ibomite.
i care less where you are from fulanis arent so murderous like you guys
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by SenatePresdo(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Time for IPOB Cannibalistic terrorists and their supporters to start licking Atiku's urine. grin

And that's Bad News for Tinubu or Osinbajo if you really understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics.

SW would have better chance if PDP candidate is from the South.
I believe you understand what I mean anyways.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Raph82(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2022
emmykk:

I don't think Tinubu or Osinbajo can square it up with Atiku in the final election .

Is either APC will be defeated or A northern will be throw up to square Atiku.dont be foolish the northerns are gaming the south
I told someone that the northerners are too good at this, they will manipulate everything to retain power. See as the whole thing is playing out right now. If that ticket goes to Atiku, power is going back to the north, in a bid to retain power in APC, they will definitely go for a northerner too. Any party that presents a northerner carries the day, case close. How many people will vote from the south?
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by orisa37: 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
BETTER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forty Years Ago, 1 Pound Was 0.8189 Naira - Rufai Oseni / Civil Servants Face Bleak Christmas Over Unpaid Salaries / Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.