Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6450 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You did not disappoint me in resorting to rigmarole in your response.
You argue here about ARTICLE[/b].
Even if we are to go by your translation of John 1:1 what kind of god is the Word that he is referenced here with the God? If in the beginning 'was' the Word does that not tell you that he already existed as uncreated?
When your translation follows that with “This one was in the beginning with God,” (John 1:2, NWT) can't you see the connection this opening verses of John is making between God and the Word?

Later on we have “He came to his own home, but his own people did not accept him,” (John 1:11, NWT). Who were His own people (of the Word) that did not accept Him? Obviously Israel. Who called Israel his own in the Old Testament?

Where DOGMA is superimposed on the Scriptures even clear issues like I've stated above will still not be clear to you. You will still resort to your rigmarole.

In Acts 20:28 clearly the Greek did not state 'his own son'. Your JWs NWT put that in there. Why? We are not just talking about an article here. We are talking about a significant insertion. You won't see anything wrong with that. But now you go talking about an article. Do you agree that JW threw away any reference to Greek grammar in rendering this portion the way it did? Is that sincerity (or staying true) with the Greek?
Who is being DUBIOUS?
Btw, Koine Greek is precise.

Look at these again and get sense:
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?
Hebrews 1:5 NIV

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18 NIV

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:12‭-‬13 NIV

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
Revelation 22:16 NIV

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20 NIV
NB:
Did you see that the Word that was with God ACCEPTED worship?

What is the koko of these stories? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Janosky:

The same John W FRAUD who posted that Jehovah is God and Jesus Christ.
My brother "CAPTIVATOR" asked John W:
"So,You separate them?" grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

so confused one, ask me for the scriptures again showing that the Word Who became Jesus, is JEHOVAH
glad to oblige

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

most dum one, i seperate JEHOVAH and Jesus because most know Father as JEHOVAH, and Father and Son are two persons, not two god's as you false jw's believe:
almighty god jehovah, and mighty god jesus

Janosky:
John W FRAUD wedded to LYING.
You worship one deity you call "holy ghost"
You worship another deity you call "the Son"
Still, you worship another separate deity you call "the Father".
How many are they?
Shame on you, DELUDED LIAR.[/b]

oh false accuser, talk about deluded liar, there you go yet again
calling the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit: 3 deities/3 god's
you cannot get blaspheming out of your head, of course:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I do indeed worship Father God and His Word who became the Savoir Jesus Christ and Who died for me
Father even told all the holy angels to worship Lord Jesus, heb 1:6, i'm in good company

^^ of course Father God would never tell anyone to worship an angel

"proskuneo" that Father used for worshiping Jesus
is the same word Jesus and others used for worshiping Father

false jw:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Janosky:

Know nothing itibolibo.
Please take your IBERIBEISM offline.

truly lost fraud jw janosky, what i said to you is true:

johnw47:
one of the signs that you belong to the devil is your constant lying

and all you can do is reply with more lies, smile:

gee you constant liars are dum, aren't you

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 3:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Janosky:

Deuteronomy 10:17 ASV
17For Jehovah your God, he is God of gods, and Lord of lords, the great God, the mighty, and the terrible, who regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward"
Deuteronomy 10:17,ASV
17For Jehovah your God, he is God of gods".
Oga, Jehovah God is the God of gods.
At John 1:1, John reference Jehovah as "the God". Greek John 4:24, John and Jesus Christ reference Jehovah as the God.
Anyhow,Sagenaija & his fellow 3 deities worshippers wants to TWIST the Bible truth of Deuteronomy 10:17 & 1 Corinthians 8:5, it's their cup of tea.
Jehovah the God of gods PROHIBITS worship of gods.
Their cup of tea is NOT holy scriptures. grin

lost blasphemer fraud jw janosky

you love to always call the Christian's JEHOVAH and Jesus and Holy Spirit of the Bible:
"3 deities/3 god's"
you also call JEHOVAH and Jesus and Holy Spirit: "the 3 dogheads"
and you also call the Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 3:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Janosky:
The last Greek sentence at Acts 28:6 is the same last Greek sentence @ John 1:1.
Why shift the goalpost @ John 1:1?
The same Greek word for god is @ John 10:33, Acts28:6 & 1 Corinthians 8:5.
Why shift the goal post @ John 10:33?
The screenshot given by Trinitarian Biblehub PROVEN that Trinitarians are dubious lots.
They CHANGED Greek John1:1 & John 10:33 to favor their GIBBERISH.

lost fraud jw janosky

you use confused screen shots to teach that "theos" means
"a god, a goddess"

"theos' is used for Jesus, "theos" is also used in very many instances for The Father

ask me for the verses oh great know nothing and false teacher

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You did not disappoint me in resorting to rigmarole in your response.

Oga, you are just giving flimsy excuses to REJECT
John 14:28,1 Corinthians 3:23 & 1 Corinthians 11:3 , where Jesus Christ and Paul (he converted) have answered your question. grin

sagenaija:

You argue here about ARTICLE[/b].
Even if we are to go by your translation of John 1:1 what kind of god is the Word that he is referenced here with the God? If in the beginning 'was' the Word does that not tell you that he already existed as uncreated?
Jesus said: "I came forth from my Father", John 16:28.
Oga, did you come forth from your Father?

"Jesus the only begotten son born of the Father before ALL ages." (In screenshot)- Trinity Creed of Nicene,3 AD.
According to Trinity Creed of your mentors at the Council of Nicene. grin
Na them PROVE you are LYING.
grin grin

sagenaija:

When your translation follows that with “This one was in the beginning with God,” (John 1:2, NWT) can't you see the connection this opening verses of John is making between God and the Word?
Did your Trinity Mentors @ Nicene say Jesus is the 2nd person among your 3 deities?
Why are you LYING in public ?
Jehovah is NOT Jesus, John 14:28 & Revelation 1:1, Jesus PROOF OF hyerarchy dey your Bible?
sagenaija:

Later on we have “He came to his own home, but his own people did not accept him,” (John 1:11, NWT). Who were His own people (of the Word) that did not accept Him? Obviously Israel. Who called Israel his own in the Old Testament?

Did your Trinity mentors at Nicene say Jesus is the 2nd person among your 3 deities?
Why are LYING in public? grin
Jesus is not Jehovah God, his Father. Matt27:46
sagenaija:

Where DOGMA is superimposed on the Scriptures even clear issues like I've stated above will still not be clear to you. You will still resort to your rigmarole.
There is no dogma in Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3.
"His own" references the Son, Jesus Christ.
You love Trinity dogma and REJECTED 1Corinthians 3:23,Acts 20 28, Romans 8:3. 1 Jn1:7
sagenaija:

In Acts 20:28 clearly the Greek did not state 'his own son'. Your JWs NWT put that in there. Why? We are not just talking about an article here. We are talking about a significant insertion. You won't see anything wrong with that. But now you go talking about an article.
"His own Son".
Oga,who made that statement at Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3?
The same person , Paul,an Apostle converted by Jesus.
You REJECTED the doctrine Jesus taught Paul & John. Romans 8:3 & 1 John 1:7.

sagenaija:

Do you agree that JW threw away any reference to Greek grammar in rendering this portion the way it did? Is that sincerity (or staying true) with the Greek?
Who is being DUBIOUS?
Btw, Koine Greek is precise.
"His own Son" from the mouth of Paul, Romans 8:3 & Acts 20:28. Paul is emphasized the same point- God sent His Son.
Corroborated by fellow apostle John,1John 1:7.

sagenaija:

Look at these again and get sense:
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?
Hebrews 1:5 NIV

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18 NIV

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:12‭-‬13 NIV

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
Revelation 22:16 NIV

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20 NIV
NB:
Did you see that the Word that was with God ACCEPTED worship?

@ Revelation 22:12-13,16, Revelation 1:17-18, & Hebrews 1:5,did your own Bible make any statement about worship?
When you "fall at the feet " of your Father, are you worshipping him?
Sagenaija desperate to FORCE Trinity DOGMA into holy Bible. grin
You claim you worship Jesus and worship his Father, God.
John 20:17,Oga, did Jesus you claim to imitate, worship 2 persons?
Did Jesus Christ say the disciples worship 2 persons?

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Janosky:

grin
grin grin
your 3 deities?
your 3 deities?
grin

you love to forever call the Christians JEHOVAH and Jesus and Holy Spirit
of the Bible: "3 deities/3 god's", you also call them: "the 3 dogheads"

you call the Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost"

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
johnw47:

you love to forever call the Christians JEHOVAH and Jesus and Holy Spirit
of the Bible: "3 deities/3 god's", you also call them: "the 3 dogheads"

you call the Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost"

GIBBERISH for the sewage dump.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Janosky:
GIBBERISH for the sewage dump.

lost fraud jw janosky

you call pointing out your blaspheming sewer mouth, gibberish
of course you do, u such a dope

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, you are just giving flimsy excuses to REJECT
John 14:28,1 Corinthians 3:23 & 1 Corinthians 11:3 , where Jesus Christ and Paul (he converted) have answered your question.

Jesus said: "I came forth from my Father", John 16:28.
Oga, did you come forth from your Father?

"Jesus the only begotten son born of the Father before ALL ages." (In screenshot)- Trinity Creed of Nicene,3 AD.
According to Trinity Creed of your mentors at the Council of Nicene.
Na them PROVE you are LYING.
;

Did your Trinity Mentors @ Nicene say Jesus is the 2nd person among your 3 deities?
Why are you LYING in public ?
Jehovah is NOT Jesus, John 14:28 & Revelation 1:1, Jesus PROOF OF hyerarchy dey your Bible?

Did your Trinity mentors at Nicene say Jesus is the 2nd person among your 3 deities?
Why are LYING in public?
Jesus is not Jehovah God, his Father. Matt27:46

There is no dogma in Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3.
"His own" references the Son, Jesus Christ.
You love Trinity dogma and REJECTED 1Corinthians 3:23,Acts 20 28, Romans 8:3. 1 Jn1:7

"His own Son".
Oga,who made that statement at Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3?
The same person , Paul,an Apostle converted by Jesus.
You REJECTED the doctrine Jesus taught Paul & John. Romans 8:3 & 1 John 1:7.

"His own Son" from the mouth of Paul, Romans 8:3 & Acts 20:28. Paul is emphasized the same point- God sent His Son.
Corroborated by fellow apostle John,1John 1:7.

@ Revelation 22:12-13,16, Revelation 1:17-18, & Hebrews 1:5,did your own Bible make any statement about worship?
When you "fall at the feet " of your Father, are you worshipping him?

You claim you worship Jesus and worship his Father, God.
John 20:17,Oga, did Jesus you claim to imitate, worship 2 persons?
Did Jesus Christ say the disciples worship 2 persons?

Your INABILITY to answer questions straightforwardly shows either your mental capacity level or disingenuousness.

My questions were simple. First, your JW translation of John 1:1 says "the word was a God" and I asked; what kind of god is the Word that he is referenced here with the God? Also: If in the beginning 'was' the Word does that not tell you that he already existed as uncreated?

What you then do (without relating it to the verse or my questions) is go on to John 16:28 and then talk about lying. What are the lies in my above questions? When did asking questions become lying? Do you begin to see how your brain is working in a twisted way?

Instead of explaining your position what you do is resort to attacks on the person. And you guys will turn around and say that your organization is the best in the world. Is it with people like you?

Again, I said your JW translation says: “He came to his own home, but his own people did not accept him,” (John 1:11, NWT). Who were His own people (of the Word) that did not accept Him? Obviously Israel. Who called Israel his own in the Old Testament?

A simple question that you ran away from because you know it punctures your whole theology in JW if we can call it theology.

Like I stated: Where DOGMA is superimposed on the Scriptures even clear issues like I've stated above will still not be clear to you. You will still resort to your rigmarole. That's exactly what you have done - resorting to confused and meaningless statements.

My point in Acts 20:28 when I said clearly the Greek did not state 'his own son' is that the Jehovah's Witness Organization ADDED words that were not in the Greek of the NT to their translation. This is not just the issue of rendition. It is putting in your translation something that is not in the ORIGINAL just to make it conform to your dogma. That in one word is FRAUD. You guys are intentionally perverting the truth.

As expected you again missed my point in the Revelation passages I stated. Instead of focussing on them, your mind was thinking "This is where he must be heading to so let me counter him from that point". You refused to see the uniqueness of Jesus Christ from those passages.

Look at ALL the portions in Revelation where someone fell at the feet of another. What was it for? Obeisance? (To use your JW preferred word when you want to alter the meaning of a word). When John fell at feet of angels at least on two occasions what did the angels say? What do you see happening in Rev? 5:11-14? Were they simply admiring the Lamb?
Janosky, open your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Your INABILITY to answer questions straightforwardly shows either your mental capacity level or disingenuousness.

Oga, this is empty tantrums to console yourself.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

My questions were simple. First, your JW translation of John 1:1 says "the word was a God" and I asked; what kind of god is the Word that he is referenced here with the God? Also: If in the beginning 'was' the Word does that not tell you that he already existed as uncreated?

Nicene (Trinity ) Creed,AD 300s
Jesus the only begotten son born of the Father before all ages"
According to your Trinity Father's, Jesus Christ was born of the Father.
Oga, are you born of your Father?

Let's go to the holy scriptures,spoken by Jesus Christ.
"I came forth from the Father", John 16:28.
Oga,Did you come forth from your Father?
Did your Trinity Fathers say Jesus is Almighty?

Your Nicene Trinity Fathers have acknowledge Jesus is a creature "born before ALL ages"
Oga,Embrace the truth.
You and your Trinity mentors can't change the holy scriptures.

@ Deuteronomy 10:17"Jehovah is the God of gods" @ John 20:17. Jehovah God is the their Father.

Case closed.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

What you then do (without relating it to the verse or my questions) is go on to John 16:28 and then talk about lying. What are the lies in my above questions? When did asking questions become lying? Do you begin to see how your brain is working in a twisted way?

Oga, your Nicene Trinity Fathers/mentors said:
I believe in our Lord Jesus, the only begotten Son born of the Father before ALL ages".

Oga, do you agree with this statement in the Nicene Trinity Creed?

Do you also agree that the brain of your Nicene Trinity mentors is working in a twisted way?

sagenaija:

Instead of explaining your position what you do is resort to attacks on the person. And you guys will turn around and say that your organization is the best in the world. Is it with people like you?

The position of the holy Scriptures is :
"Believe in Jesus our Lord, the only begotten Son born of the Father before ALL ages".
According to your Nicene Trinity mentors.
John 16:28 & John 20:17.
JWs share the same God and the same Father with Jesus born of the Father before ALL ages".

Oga, what about you?
Your next question have given you away.

Who called Israel his own in the Old Testament?

Oga Sagenaija says Jesus is the Jehovah of Israel.
@ John 20:17, did Jesus agree with Sagenaija?
grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
sagenaija:

"
Sagenaija Post:
Do you begin to see how your brain is working in a twisted way?"

Is Sagenaija "resorting to attacks on the person" of Janosky?
Sagenaija dey do the same thing he is against. grin

sagenaija:

Again, I said your JW translation says: “He came to his own home, but his own people did not accept him,” (John 1:11, NWT). Who were His own people (of the Word) that did not accept Him? Obviously Israel. Who called Israel his own in the Old Testament?

According to angel Gabriel sent to Mary by Jehovah God the Father of Jesus Christ.
@ Psalm 89:29 & Luke 1:31-32.
"You will give birth to a Son named Jesus and Jehovah God will give Jesus the throne of David, Jesus Father."

Oga Sagenaija,@ Psalm 89:29 & Luke 1:31-32, is King David the Father of Jehovah God of the old testament?

Trinity na man made SCAM grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
sagenaija:

A simple question that you ran away from because you know it punctures your whole theology in JW if we can call it theology.

Like I stated: Where DOGMA is superimposed on the Scriptures even clear issues like I've stated above will still not be clear to you. You will still resort to your rigmarole. That's exactly what you have done - resorting to confused and meaningless statements.

My point in Acts 20:28 when I said clearly the Greek did not state 'his own son' is that the Jehovah's Witness Organization ADDED words that were not in the Greek of the NT to their translation. This is not just the issue of rendition. It is putting in your translation something that is not in the ORIGINAL just to make it conform to your dogma. That in one word is FRAUD. You guys are intentionally perverting the truth.

Is Sagenaija willing to listen to Paul the apostle?
Paul the apostle made that statement of Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3.
@ Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3,Paul says "his own" refers to whom?

According to Sagenaija Bible,1 Corinthians 3:23, is Jesus Christ owned by God his Father?

Oga, is 1 Corinthians 3:23,Acts 8:3 & Romans 8:3 DOGMA or holy scriptures?

Paul has spoken the same thing at Acts 20:28, Romans 8:3 & 1 Corinthians 3:23,Oga believe !

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size
As expected you again missed my point in the Revelation passages I stated. Instead of focussing on them, your mind was thinking "This is where he must be heading to so let me counter him from that point". You refused to see the uniqueness of Jesus Christ from those passages.

Look at ALL the portions in Revelation where someone fell at the feet of another. What was it for? Obeisance? (To use your JW preferred word when you want to alter the meaning of a word). When John fell at feet of angels at least on two occasions what did the angels say? What do you see happening in Rev? 5:11-14? Were they simply admiring the Lamb?
Janosky, open your eyes.
Oga Sagenaija open your eyes.
Revelation 5:11-14 screenshot your fellow travelers in the Trinity boat PROVEN Worship is NOT for Jesus.
Matthew 4:10 dey your Bible?
Matthew 4:10,Why are you desperate to contradict Jesus Christ?
grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Janosky:

Oga Sagenaija open your eyes.
Revelation 5:11-14 screenshot your fellow travelers in the Trinity boat PROVEN Worship is NOT for Jesus.
Matthew 4:10 dey your Bible?
Matthew 4:10,Why are you desperate to contradict Jesus Christ?
grin

lost fraud jw janosky

oh duh most dum one
bishopkingsley didn't prove that worship is not for Jesus
he proved that your nwt is a fraud, it shows the same greek
word being translated as obeisance when referring to Jesus
but the same greek word meaning worship elsewhere

false jw you have no understanding of anything, not of the bible,
not of what others say, and not even of what you yourself say,

you can't even understand the things you yourself post, oh big dope
you as confused as your devil and lie all over the place like him:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Janosky:

Is Sagenaija willing to listen to Paul the apostle?
Paul the apostle made that statement of Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3.
@ Acts 20:28 & Romans 8:3,Paul says "his own" refers to whom?
According to Sagenaija Bible,1 Corinthians 3:23, is Jesus Christ owned by God his Father?
Oga, is 1 Corinthians 3:23,Acts 8:3 & Romans 8:3 DOGMA or holy scriptures?
Paul has spoken the same thing at Acts 20:28, Romans 8:3 & 1 Corinthians 3:23,Oga believe !
No matter how these people keep deceiving themselves honest hearted and sincere individuals will know the truth! John 8:32

Was the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob worshiped in different ways?
Did His worshipers have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?
Do they call on His name to wage war against one another for any reason?

Jesus prayed for his disciples who are no part of the world {John 15:19} in order for them to have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23; 1 \Corinthians 1:10} he laid a foundation that's well structured regarding faith, all his disciples are under the oversight of a small group known as apostles and he told them that God will bind and loosen anything at the request of the apostles {Matthew 16:19} as long as they ask in line with God's will!

So if different sects with contradicting opinions now claims they're all followers of this same Christ it's simply means they're not ready to submit to the same line of thought which connotes LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No matter how these people keep deceiving themselves honest hearted and sincere individuals will know the truth! John 8:32
Was the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob worshiped in different ways?
Did His worshipers have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?
Do they call on His name to wage war against one another for any reason?
Jesus prayed for his disciples who are no part of the world {John 15:19} in order for them to have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23; 1 \Corinthians 1:10} he laid a foundation that's well structured regarding faith, all his disciples are under the oversight of a small group known as apostles and he told them that God will bind and loosen anything at the request of the apostles {Matthew 16:19} as long as they ask in line with God's will!
So if different sects with contradicting opinions now claims they're all followers of this same Christ it's simply means they're not ready to submit to the same line of thought which connotes LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

lost false jw mad max

yes you false jw's are all of the same one line of thought
saying for just one thing that i am also olaadegbu and emusan
and you repeat your fearful paranoia over and over again, showing
again and again that you peoples god is the devil:

you peoples habitual lying is of course of the devil:

you peoples fearful paranoia is of course of the devil:
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2022
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

You have the right to console yourself with your GIBBERISH because you can't refute the holy scriptures calling man, Satan, angels Theos.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Janosky:

You have the right to console yourself with your GIBBERISH because you can't refute the holy scriptures calling man, Satan, angels Theos.

lost fraud jw janosky

you stick with calling man and satan and angels god
and i will stick with calling the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, God

and what has that to do with what i said in my post oh confused one:

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 3:28am On Sep 22, 2022
JEHOVAH is the God of truth, if you speak truth then you are of God:

Psa_31:5  Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O LORD, God of truth

satan is the god of lies, if you speak lies then you are of the devil:

you will know them by their fruits
they speak and teach lies over and over again, it's their nature:

MaxInDHouse:

My dear, John is a Deeperlifer.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
johnw47:
JEHOVAH is the God of truth, if you speak truth then you are of God:

Psa_31:5  Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O LORD, God of truth

satan is the god of lies, if you speak lies then you are of the devil:

you will know them by their fruits
they speak and teach lies over and over again, it's their nature:

MaxinDHouse is a true son of his father.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
"Jehovah’s Witness’ Beliefs" Many issues from this list of 30 will be covered in the articles appearing on the Wednesday posts in the coming weeks. Learn more about these starting at this link: http://ow.ly/NuoU50MXBH3

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
"Jehovah’s Witness’ Beliefs" Many issues from this list of 30 will be covered in the articles appearing on the Wednesday posts in the coming weeks. Learn more about these starting at this link: http://ow.ly/NuoU50MXBH3
You are obsessed with JWs.
Ywhen you eat, sleep and wake up,the first and last thoughts on your mind is JWs.

Continue to disturb yourself.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Millionaire Pastors and their Poor Members / Truthman2012, / God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.