Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6445 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:
your 3 deities

Kumuyi slave grin grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky, you so dum and never ending liar/false witness, of course:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:

Shuuuuoooo !!!!!!!
Oga Sagenaija na so you be?
You labeled Psalms 82:6 "Jehovah calls all His sons gods" as "brainwash/blasphemy"
You have also label John 17:21-22 "brainwash/blasphemy".
The 2 statements confirmed by Jesus Christ is "brainwash /blasphemy" to Sagenaija.
"The scriptures can't be broken", says Jesus Christ.
Oga, embrace Your delusion while JWs stick to Jesus statement of John 17:21-22 & Psalms 82:6, the truth in your Bible.

Oga, you have posted what is in your heart and your head.
Your post is not in your Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
Oga, pls console yourself and feel happy with your delusion.

For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?
Hebrews 1:5 NIV

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18 NIV

“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:12‭-‬13 NIV

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
Revelation 22:16 NIV

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20 NIV

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?
Hebrews 1:5 NIV
Oga, this expression:
“You are my Son; today I have become your Father"
Was first applied to King Solomon,2Samuel7:14.

Going by Sagenaija logic,is King Solomon the only son of God?
Oga, everyone of God's son is a god, Psalms 82:6 & Job 1:6 ,biblehub grin.

Your cherry picking Hebrews 1:5 doesn't change anything about Psalms 82:6(quote of Jesus Christ@ John 10:34-36) regarding the sonship status of angels or Jesus Christ even your Nicene Creed invented by your Trinity mentors confirm that. grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, this expression:
“You are my Son; today I have become your Father"
Was first applied to King Solomon,2Samuel7:14.

[b] Going by Sagenaija logic,is King Solomon the only son of God?
Oga, everyone of God's son is a god, Psalms 82:6 & Job 1:6 ,biblehub grin.

Your cherry picking Hebrews 1:5 doesn't change anything about Psalms 82:6(quote of Jesus Christ@ John 10:34-36) regarding the sonship status of angels or Jesus Christ even your Nicene Creed invented by your Trinity mentors confirm that.

To which of angels. To which of the angels. To which of the angels.

Do you see how you missed that?

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
sagenaija:

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17‭-‬18 NIV
Greek Protos and Eschatos, applies to Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm.

John 17:7, the title was given to him.
Matthew 27:46, Jesus Christ PROVEN that God his Father didn't die at any time.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
To which of angels. To which of the angels. To which of the angels.

Do you see how you missed that?
Oga,Do you see how you missed that Job 1:6?
Job 1:6
"And the day came and the Sons of God came to stand before LORD JEHOVAH, and Satan came also in their midst to stand before LORD JEHOVAH"

Oga, you have the choice to accept Job1:6 (in screenshot) as inspired scripture or reject it to cherry pick Hebrews 1:5 expression Paul copied from 2 Samuel 7:14 & Psalms 2:7 (screenshot).
Job 1:6 is in every Bible translation of your Trinity mentors.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:12‭-‬13 NIV
Did you see the words in verse 13:" Alpha and Omega ","the First and the Last" PROVEN that "Protos (first) & Eschatos (last) different from Alpha and Omega?
The screenshot of your Trinity mentors, wear goggles check am well well.
Your Trinity mentors confirm their disagreement with your claims on Revelation 22:12-13.
Jewish Rabbi's say Revelation 22:12-13 refers to God Almighty but Sagenaija dey push your 2nd deity to Almighty status. grin grin
Oga,Check the first screenshot your Trinity mentors debunk your claim on Revelation 1:8, the same thing JWs have been telling you on this thread.

grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2022
sagenaija:

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
Revelation 22:16 NIV

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20 NIV
Revelation 1:1, John wrote God gave the revelation to Jesus Christ His son.
Jesus gave to angel.
Angel gave to John.
Hierarchy.

Gbagam.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 1:1, John wrote God gave the revelation to Jesus Christ His son.
Jesus gave to angel.
Angel gave to John.
Hierarchy.
Gbagam.

You are dishonest when you ignore context. You don't care about the truth when choose to dart up and down without focus. You want to use screenshots to confuse issues but someone has pointed out your deception.

Jesus is not just a son. He is the Son of God. He is unique. When the article 'the' is used what does that mean, scholar Janosky?
Jesus is clearly the Alpha and the Omega.
He is the First and the Last. These constitute part of his uniqueness.
Rev. 22, therefore, agrees with Isaiah that Jesus is Jehovah the God of Israel whom Isaiah also attributes these titles to.

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:
This mumu LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

This JaNosenses lying liar! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Who did Ellicott Commentary say is Almighty at Revelation 1:8 & 2 Corinthians 6:18?
Is Jesus "Almighty" at Revelation 1'8?
Ellicott says No !!!!

Jesus is Almighty and your God, let it continue to give you severe painment cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(cool The beginning and the ending.—These words are of doubtful authority; they are in all probability taken from Revelation 22:13, and interpolated here. The description of the verse applies, with little doubt, to our Lord, and the words are a strong declaration of His divinity.
The Almighty.—The word thus rendered is, with one exception (2Corinthians 6:18), peculiar to this book in the New Testament
2 Corinthians 6:18= 2 Samuel 7:14.
Jehovah God Almighty @2Corinthians 6:18 & 2Samuel 7:14 is the Alpha and Omega.
Shikena !

The JaNosenses is now fighting with his conscience cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is what happened when you're an hypocrite. You'll rush to Ellicott, Barnes, Clake, Jubilee Bible, Jerusalem Bible, e.t.c to cherry pick and validation of your stupidity but whenever they disagree with you, you start running around quoting other sources cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

At least from the horse mouth, Ellicott says Rev 1:8 is from Rev 22:13

They come to Nairaland to throw tantrums while their fellow Trinitarian scholars (in screenshots says Revelation 1:8 is Jehovah in Isaiah 44:6) to disgrace them and their mumu posts.

That's why I do tell you, stop quoting this people because you and them are not in the same page.

You're a confused ignoramus person.

So if some says, Revelation 1:8 it's about Jehovah and went further to say there's something CALLED TRINITY, are you saying two of you are on the same page?

Definitely it's your deluded brain that misunderstood their points. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Ordeh wey wan change scripturecheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

At least, you're the one who supports the insertion of the word "OTHER" that changes the scripture. The word that was never found in the original manuscripts cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:

Greek Protos and Eschatos, applies to Jesus Christ in the spiritual realm.

This JaNosenses won't kill somebody with laugh cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Spiritual realm cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

John 17:7, the title was given to him.
Matthew 27:46, Jesus Christ PROVEN that God his Father didn't die at any time.

At least you agree that Jesus is the first and the last cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You are dishonest when you ignore context. You don't care about the truth when choose to dart up and down without focus.
Revelation 1:1 King James Version - Bible.
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God ho Theos gave unto him"

Revelation 1:1 PROVEN Sagenaija super glued to delusion.
sagenaija:

You want to use screenshots to confuse issues but someone has pointed out your deception.
Your fellow 3 deities worshippers receiving information from the same ghost leading you, are the ones exposing your delusion with solid evidences from the holy Bible (screenshot).
with your delusion.
Do the jews believe your delusion?
No.

grin cheesy
sagenaija:

Jesus is not just a son. He is the Son of God. [/b]He is unique. When the article 'the' is used what does that mean, scholar Janosky?

Jesus is clearly the Alpha and the Omega.
He is the First and the Last. These constitute part of his uniqueness.
Rev. 22, therefore, agrees with Isaiah that [b]Jesus is Jehovah the God
of Israel [/b] whom Isaiah also attributes these titles to.

Sagenaija post:
"Jesus is not just a son. He is the Son of God.
Jesus is Jehovah the God of Israel"
Confused Trinitarians with their delusion.
He forgot Jesus is the 2nd Person in their delusion. grin

Oga, continue LYING against Jesus Christ because Matthew 12:15-18 Jesus quoted from Isaiah is not in your Bible.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 1:1 King James Version - Bible.
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God ho Theos gave unto him"

Revelation 1:1 PROVEN Sagenaija super glued to delusion.

Your fellow 3 deities worshippers receiving information from the same ghost leading you, are the ones exposing your delusion with solid evidences from the holy Bible (screenshot).
with your delusion.
Do the jews believe your delusion?
No.

Sagenaija post:
"Jesus is not just a son. He is the Son of God.
Confused Trinitarians with their delusion.
He forgot Jesus is the 2nd Person in their delusion. grin

Oga, continue LYING against Jesus Christ because Matthew 12:15-18 Jesus quoted from Isaiah is not in your Bible.

Again, Janosky, is it a lie that Jesus is THE SON of God according to the book of Hebrews and Revelation? When the article 'the' is used what does that mean, scholar Janosky?

Is it a lie that Jesus is clearly the Alpha and the Omega? Is he the First and the Last?

Jesus the creator of all things is God: He also says, “In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.”
Hebrews 1:10‭, ‬12

Janosky, instead of darting up and down why not answer the above? You guys believe in more than one God but make a cry about something else. Instead of sorting out the mess your GB has created for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Again, Janosky, is it a lie that Jesus is THE SON of God according to the book of Hebrews and Revelation? When the article 'the' is used what does that mean, scholar Janosky?

Sagenaija no2 disagree with his no1.
Sagenaija's Jesus is the God of Israel, therefore he pays lip service to no1.
The same man who claims that Psalms 82:6 &Acts 3:13 is "brainwash/blasphemy" (in the screenshot.)
The same man quoting Hebrew 1:5 to tell Nairaland the angels are not sons of God.
He told Nairaland "Jesus is the God of Israel.
Oga, let me ask you:
who is the Father of the God of Israel?

Sagenaija deceptive man.

grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
sagenaija:

Is it a lie that Jesus is clearly the Alpha and the Omega? Is he the First and the Last?
Revelation 22:13-15 & Revelation 1:1, Jehovah God gave to Jesus says Jehovah is Alpha & Omega.
Your fellow 3 deities devotees concurs that Jehovah is Almighty, therefore Jehovah is the first and the Last @ Revelation 22:13-15.

sagenaija:

Jesus the creator of all things is God:
Matthew 19:4-6 &{Genesis 5:1-2, Genesis 1:27)
New American Standard Bible
4 And He answered and said, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female"

Oga, be honest to yourself.
Do Sagenaija worship 3 persons deities?
Yes.
Sagenaija before you post GIBBERISH, don't forget Jesus Christ validation of Genesis 5;1-2 & Genesis 1:27 you no fit TWIST am.
"He created them...
I ask you:
Is Jesus the "HE" @ Matthew 19:4 & Genesis 5:2?

grin grin
sagenaija:

He also says, “In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.”
Hebrews 1:10‭, ‬12
Hebrews 1:10,12 copies Psalms 102:24-27.
Jehovah laid the Foundation,Job 38:4 & Psalms 102-24-27.
Context.
Psalm 102:24-27, Is Jesus the God of king David?
No !!!!
sagenaija:

Janosky, instead of darting up and down why not answer the above? You guys believe in more than one God but make a cry about something else. Instead of sorting out the mess your GB has created for you.
Sagenaija GIBBERISH.
The same person who said Acts 3:13 & Psalms 82:6 is "brainwash/blasphemy" (screenshot)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Janosky:

Revelation 22:13-15 & Revelation 1:1, Jehovah God gave to Jesus says Jehovah is Alpha & Omega.
Your fellow 3 deities devotees concurs that Jehovah is Almighty, therefore Jehovah is the first and the Last @ Revelation 22:13-15.

Matthew 19:4-6 &{Genesis 5:1-2, Genesis 1:27)
New American Standard Bible
4 And He answered and said, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female"

Oga, be honest to yourself.
Do Sagenaija worship 3 persons deities?
Yes.
Sagenaija before you post GIBBERISH, don't forget Jesus Christ validation of Genesis 5;1-2 & Genesis 1:27 you no fit TWIST am.
"He created them...
I ask you:
Is Jesus the "HE" @ Matthew 19:4 & Genesis 5:2?

grin grin

Hebrews 1:10,12 copies Psalms 102:24-27.
Jehovah laid the Foundation,Job 38:4 & Psalms 102-24-27.
Context.
Psalm 102:24-27, Is Jesus the God of king David?
No !!!!

Sagenaija GIBBERISH.
The same person who said Acts 3:13 & Psalms 82:6 is "brainwash/blasphemy" (screenshot)

Janosky prefers his belief in two gods. In one God with a capital 'G' and another with a small 'g'. Yet he rails others for their beliefs. He doesn't know he has to his eyes to his very faulty position.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Janosky prefers his belief in two gods. In one God with a capital 'G' and another with a small 'g'. Yet he rails others for their beliefs. He doesn't know he has to his eyes to his very faulty position.
Sagenaija LYING on this public forum (PROVEN by my screenshot that worship is NOT for Jesus).
Oga, you no get shame,chai !!!
Oga hypocrite polytheists, you worship 3 Spirits, Triune beings and you are throwing tantrums with your falsehood.
Tueh !!!!!!!

grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

Sagenaija LYING on this public forum (PROVEN by my screenshot that worship is NOT for Jesus).
Oga hypocrite polytheists, you worship 3 Spirits, Triune beings and you are throwing tantrums with your falsehood.
Tueh !!!!!!!
grin

with your name calling and false accusations it's clearly you that is throwing tantrums
but of course you false jw's cannot ever stop lying:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

lost fraud jw janosky, you sure are dum

you have no understanding at all, your screenshot shows that you false jw's use the same greek word (proskuneo) to mean "worship" when it's not referring to Jesus, and then change it to mean "obeisance" when it is referring to "Jesus"

you are such deceivers and deniers of the Lord Jesus Christ:

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

you false jw's think that Jesus is just a Jehovah's witness as you people
falsely claim to be

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, begotten before time began,

the Word/Jesus became a man and died for the salvation of the world,
He certainly does deserve worship along with His Father who sent Him:

Mat 2:11  And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him

^^ falling down on the stable floor before the baby Jesus is much more than "obeisance"
it is "Worship'

Mat 14:33  Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God

Mat 28:9  And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

^^ on their elbows and knees holding His feet is much more than "obeisance"
it is "Worship/adoreation"

Mat 28:17  And when they saw him, they worshipped him

obeisance: a gesture expressing respect, such as a bow

Worship: prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore)
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

Tueh !!!!!!!

Janosky running away again from the real issue. He thinks that diverting attention away from the main issue makes him win an argument.
Do you believe in one God with a capital 'G' and another with a small 'g'?
Are you finding it hard to answer?
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2022
johnw47:

[s]Ecclesiastes 7:6

with your name calling and false accusations it's clearly you that is throwing tantrums
but of course you false jw's cannot ever stop lying:

lost fraud jw janosky, you sure are dum[/s]
John W con artist EMPTY tantrums.
johnw47:

you have no understanding at all, your screenshot shows that you false jw's use the same greek word (proskuneo) to mean "worship" when it's not referring to Jesus, and then change it to mean "obeisance" when it is referring to "Jesus"
If you can't understand the screenshot that homage is NOT worship,pls carry your delusion go offline and enrol in kindergarten class. cool
johnw47:

you are such deceivers and deniers of the Lord Jesus Christ:

you false jw's think that Jesus is just a Jehovah's witness as you people
falsely claim to be
John W con artist LYING again on this public forum.
Acts 3:13 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ is Jehovah's chosen servant.
Isaiah 43:10,a Jeehovah's witness worshipping the God of Abraham.

johnw47:

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, begotten before time began,
From Oxford Languages
beget
verb
past participle: begotten
father
sire
engender
generate
spawn
create"
Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, begotten/created before time began".(did John W observe "Produce is at Proverbs 8:22?
Begotten=Produce/Created

johnw47:

the Word/Jesus became a man and died for the salvation of the world,
He certainly does deserve worship along with His Father who sent Him:
John 20:17 no dey your Bible.
Obey Jesus statement of John 20:17
OR
Stick to your 3 Triune deities, Idol worshipper grin
johnw47:

Mat 2:11  And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him

^^ falling down on the stable floor before the baby Jesus is much more than "obeisance"
it is "Worship'

Mat 14:33  Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God

Mat 28:9  And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

it is "Worship/adoreation"

Mat 28:17  And when they saw him, they worshipped him

obeisance: a gesture expressing respect, such as a bow

Worship: prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore)
John W con artist worship meaning says the men in screenshots worship their elders.

Matthew 2:11,Catholic New Jerusalem Bible.
" and going into the house they saw the child with his mother Mary, and falling to their knees they did him homage" (as in the two screenshots, NOT worship.)

John W con artist, the Catholic Church whose leaders invented Trinity have rejected your FAKE translations.
Go and read EVERY of your quote in the Catholic New Jerusalem Bible and cure your delusion.
grin grin grin grin.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Janosky running away again from the real issue. He thinks that diverting attention away from the main issue makes him win an argument.

Shuooooo !
Oga Sage throwing tantrums to console himself with FALSE claims. grin
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size
1 Corinthians 8:6
" There iis for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things...."

Also,Your fellow 3 deities devotees John W confirm that @ Revelation 5:13-14,& elsewhere in the holy scriptures, worship is NOT for Jesus.

Shalom.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emusan:

This JaNosenses lying liar! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jesus is Almighty and your God, let it continue to give you severe painment.
Emusan LIENUS display his pedigree against Jesus Christ & John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12, Jesus Christ PROVEN you Emusan LIENUS have ZERO respect for your Bible truth.
Oga, bring proof you have no John 20:17 in your Bible.

Emusan:

The JaNosenses is now fighting with his conscience
This is what happened when you're an hypocrite. You'll rush to Ellicott, Barnes, Clake, Jubilee Bible, Jerusalem Bible, e.t.c to cherry pick and validation of your stupidity but whenever they disagree with you, you start running around quoting other sources.

The proofs from your 3 deities worshippers rejects your claim,They are led by same ghost leading & given you Sifia pains.
Shame you Emusan LIAR.
At least from the horse mouth, Ellicott says Rev 1:8 is from Rev 22:13
Who did Ellicott Commentary say is Almighty at Revelation 1:8 & 2 Corinthians 6:18?

Ellicott says Not Jesus Christ.
Emusan,do you have to be LYING in public?
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grincheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan:

That's why I do tell you, stop quoting this people because you and them are not in the same page.
You're a confused ignoramus person.

So if some says, Revelation 1:8 it's about Jehovah and went further to say there's something CALLED TRINITY, are you saying two of you are on the same page?

Definitely it's your deluded brain that misunderstood their point.
Sifia pains of Emusan,his Trinity mentors
and fellow Trinity slaves still rejects his GIBBERISH.
Jehovah is NOT Trinity.
Jehovah is ALWAYS "HE", From Genesis to Revelation.
Jehovah is NOT "they."
Confused 3 deities worshipper
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Emusan:

At least, you're the one who supports the insertion of the word "OTHER" that changes the scripture. The word that was never found in the original manuscripts
Emusan LIENUS wailing in Sifia pains.

Dia antou "Through him , Hebrew 1:2 & Col 1:16 our Greek Bible says Jesus is the channel of Creation NOT the Creator his Father,1 Cor 8:6.
All your Trinity mentors agreed.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Janosky:

If you can't understand the screenshot that homage is NOT worship,pls carry your delusion go offline and enrol in kindergarten class. cool

like i said dum dum janosky, you false jw's use the same greek word (proskuneo) to mean "worship" when it's not referring to Jesus, and then change it to mean "obeisance" or "homage" etc. when it is referring to "Jesus"

but then you are of your father the devil, aren't you:

Janosky:
Acts 3:13 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ is Jehovah's chosen servant.
Isaiah 43:10,a Jeehovah's witness worshipping the God of Abraham.

how does that mean that the Son of God shouldn't be worshipped, oh denier of the Lord Jesus Christ

Janosky: From Oxford Languages
beget
verb
past participle: begotten
father
sire
engender
generate
spawn
create"
Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, begotten/created before time began".(did John W observe "Produce is at Proverbs 8:22?
Begotten=Produce/Created

oh duh, you say that the Word was created to try and make Him less than what He is
but the fact is the Word is begotten off God
as i am off my fathers own flesh, not created but begotten of my father,
adam was created, the rest of us were begotten,
the angels were created, but not God and His Word who created them

Janosky: John 20:17 no dey your Bible.
Obey Jesus statement of John 20:17

how does that verse say the son of God is not to be Worshipped, confused one

Janosky: OR Stick to your 3 Triune deities,

again you are mocking/blaspheming the Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Janosky: worship meaning says the men in screenshots worship their elders.
Matthew 2:11,Catholic New Jerusalem Bible.
" and going into the house they saw the child with his mother Mary, and falling to their knees they did him homage" (as in the two screenshots, NOT worship.)

the Catholic Church whose leaders invented Trinity have rejected your FAKE translations.
Go and read EVERY of your quote in the Catholic New Jerusalem Bible and cure your delusion.

fraud jw, you post pics of men prostrating themselves before other men
and think that disproves that men prostrating themselves before Jesus is not worship,
what a complete Christ denier you are:

Mat 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him

^^ falling down before the baby Jesus is much more than "obeisance"
it is "Worship", some men prostrating themself before ordinary men doesn't disprove that, oh antichrist

Mat 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

it is "Worship/adoreation", oh denier of the Lord Jesus Christ

and you post a couple of catholic bible verses and think they overide the original greek words, what a lost know nothing you are

Janosky: John W con artist EMPTY tantrums.
John W con artist LYING again on this public forum.
Idol worshipper grin
John W con artist
John W con artist,
grin grin grin grin.

false witness janosky

how you love to lie even more since i showed you that God hates lies, hates a false witness:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

lost fraud jw janosky

your typical know nothing gibberish

of course you deny the lord Jesus Christ all over the place:

and of course you have no understanding of scriptures or of what people say,
you are of course forever confused:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 3:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Janosky:

grin
John W confirm that @ Revelation 5:13-14,& elsewhere in the holy scriptures, worship is NOT for Jesus.

i have never confirmed even once that "worship is NOT for Jesus"
but i have said many times that: "the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ deserves Worship"

lost fraud jw janosky, see how every one of these verses truly applies to you:

etc. etc. etc.
rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

and of course rev 5:13-14 doesn't say: "worship is NOT for Jesus"
u fraud jw lie concerning God's word all over the place:

Rev 5:13  Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, singing, "To the one seated on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!" 
Rev 5:14  And the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the elders fell down and worshiped.

^^ every creature said to the Father and the Lamb:
"blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever"

and the elders fell down and worshiped,
just like the wise men fell down and worshipped Jesus
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

Shuooooo !
Oga Sage throwing tantrums to console himself with FALSE claims. grin
1 Corinthians 8:6
" There iis for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things...."
Also,Your fellow 3 deities devotees John W confirm that @ Revelation 5:13-14,& elsewhere in the holy scriptures, worship is NOT for Jesus.
Shalom.

Janosky running away again from the real issue to avoid answering. He thinks that diverting attention away from the main issue makes him win an argument.
He knows he's concerned and cannot answer directly.
Simple question but a hard one for shifty Janosky.

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Janosky running away again from the real issue to avoid answering. He thinks that diverting attention away from the main issue makes him win an argument.
He knows he's concerned and cannot answer directly.
Simple question but a hard one for shifty Janosky.

JWs believe in the "only One God of 1 Corinthians 8:6 the "only One God the Father", Jehovah. Also @John 20:17, John 4:24[/b ] that Janosky MUST worship ,as directed by Jesus Christ.

[b]
" There is for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things...."
Oga , pls Take note: "only one God, the Father".
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
johnw47:

i have never confirmed even once that "worship is NOT for Jesus"
but i have said many times that: "the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ deserves Worship"

lost fraud jw janosky, see how every one of these verses truly applies to you:

etc. etc. etc.

and of course rev 5:13-14 doesn't say: "worship is NOT for Jesus"
u fraud jw lie concerning God's word all over the place:

Rev 5:13  Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, singing, "To the one seated on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!" 
Rev 5:14  And the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the elders fell down and worshiped.

^^ every creature said to the Father and the Lamb:

just like the wise men fell down and worshipped Jesus

John W , Chief,ICHIE of LIARS grin
You know this screenshot about Revelation 5:13-14 was oriiginal post from your own 3 deities worshipper.
Revelation 5:13-14 says Worship is NOT for Jesus Christ.

John W fraud Continue LYING and deceiving yourself.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

JWs believe in the "only One God of 1 Corinthians 8:6 the "only One God the Father", Jehovah. Also @John 20:17, John 4:24[/b ] that Janosky MUST worship ,as directed by Jesus Christ.

[b]
" There is for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things...."
Oga , pls Take note: "only one God, the Father".

Janosky, Jesus said "Let your yes be yes and your no be no, anything else comes from the evil one"

This is the new world translation of John1:1:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

Do you believe the highlighted portion?
A simple yes or no will do.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

You know this screenshot about Revelation 5:13-14 was oriiginal post from your own 3 deities worshipper.
Revelation 5:13-14 says Worship is NOT for Jesus Christ.

lost fraud jw janosky

you lie all the more knowing that God sees your lies and hates them
you are a never ending false accuser/liar of course, just like your father the devil is:

oh most dum know nothing fraud jw janosky

once again rev 5:13-14 doesn't say Jesus is not to be worshiped
it says:
every creature said to the Father and the Lamb:

just like the wise men fell down and worshiped Jesus

Rev 5:13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, singing, "To the one seated on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"
Rev 5:14 And the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the elders fell down and worshiped.

lost fraud you lie all over the place don't you
you don't even understand your own screen shots oh most dum one

but most of all you false jw love to constantly lie before God who hates lies,

false witness janosky, God hates a false witness:

and how you love constantly denying the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky
yet you cannot quote my lies, only your confusion:

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Janosky: You know this screenshot about Revelation 5:13-14 was oriiginal post from your own 3 deities worshipper.

my own Father and Jesus and Holy Spirit are not 3 deities/3 gods as you always lie and say, but you love to blaspheme the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit over and over again. you call them such names as: "the 3 dog heads" and "the ole demon ghost"

Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Janosky: Revelation 5:13-14 says Worship is NOT for Jesus Christ.

lost false witness and blasphemer and false accuser and habitual liar etc.etc.etc. janosky

truly cannot stop lying janosky, revelation 5:13-14 doesn't say "Worship is NOT for Jesus Christ"

Rev 5:13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, singing, "To the one seated on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"
Rev 5:14 And the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the elders fell down and worshiped.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2022
most dum know nothing fraud jw janosky

i explained this to you before but i will explain your own screen shot(below) to you again
i like showing you how dum you are

bishopkingsley was saying to you that your false jw book when
translating the greek word "proskuneo" and not referring to Jesus have it say "worship"
but wherever it refers to Jesus they have it say something other that "worship"

you got it yet, oh most dum one

you fraud jw's never see the truth but speak according to your false beliefs:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Rev 21:27  But nothing unclean will enter it, nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.

too bad for you false jw people who love to lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Look Up To God...not Man! / Proof That Catholics Worship Mary / Good Friday: A Day Of Celebration Or Mourning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.