Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Carry Over Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Carry Over Course (362 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carry Over Course by benqo01(m): 5:27am On May 12, 2022
Am so sad right now got an F in one of the required courses (Not major courses) out of 11 am offering,in year one first semester exam.

this is a course I never expected was shocked seeing the result,and Its a 2 credit unit course.

I tried as much as possible to avoid an F,at least having a pass was what I expected, but turns out to be Bad.

Although I was a new student though(100 level) around February this year,came 2 weeks before the exam so rounding up properly wasn't easy at all.

What should I do at this point?
Re: Carry Over Course by kodded(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2022
benqo01:
Am so sad right now got an F in one of the required courses (Not major courses) out of 11 am offering,in year one first semester exam.

this is a course I never expected was shocked seeing the result,and Its a 2 credit unit course.

I tried as much as possible to avoid an F,at least having a pass was what I expected, but turns out to be Bad.

Although I was a new student though(100 level) around February this year,came 2 weeks before the exam so rounding up properly wasn't easy at all.

Carry over is not the end of the world

What you should focus on is life after school.

That is the greatest exam and not the one you think that you fail.

Because if you pass the schools exam but fail to get a good job then your success in school is a waste.

Dust yourself up and think of the future smiley
Re: Carry Over Course by Voldoz: 10:18am On May 12, 2022
benqo01:

Funny enough the courses I got carry overs I ended up making A or B not even C so is not the end of the World just do your best and the rest we follow up.

(1) (Reply)

LASU Mourns Ex-vc, Announces Burial Plans / Is Your Teacher Or Lecturer Threatening You; Do This / EKSU Once More Defies ASUU And Orders Professors To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.