Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again (44647 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by VirileNelly2420: 11:32am On May 12, 2022
chaseblack:

Shey na president dey fight war ni? Abi na Putin go carry gun go Warfield.

Even crippled Roosevelt was a president when they they in the thick of world wars.

But bad belle go dey make your brain misyarn.
Tueh!
Someone can be crippled and still b healthy.
Bidens health needs concern.
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Mirascollection(f): 11:35am On May 12, 2022
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Mode99: 11:37am On May 12, 2022
Na so thief-nubu go dey fall oOoOO �
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Reference(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
They should instal an escalator and stop embarrassing this man biko.
Did they not see his face before electing him.
When people with sinister agendas go polling they throw common sense out of the window and act out of expediency similar to what happened in 2015 and is going to happen again in 2023 in Nigeria.
Just to win they will vote invalids, crazies and despots.
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Bluntemperor: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
chaseblack:
*fell* but bad belle no go make you reason am well, OP no go get hypertension on top another man problem.

Bro,the O P is so neusating that he couldn't not see what the Americans People are seeing. Joe Biden is their President and if you don't like it,they are not complaining and they would soon tackle the Inflation headon- which is caused by the World Supply Chain due to Covid-19 that destroyed millions of lives!
-in Nigeria my country,the President is the No 1 CEO and can you see in any part of the World,where the CBN man is begging Court that he wants to be the CEO/ President of the nation- call it absurdity;
-Call it despicable act- where the sensitive Electoral
Materials are kept at the man's CBN Office;
- call it unpatriotic manner for an Exchequer - who knows everyone, every Naira and Kobo,who knows the Millionaires in our midst and the numbers of the Billionaires in Nigeria,the same man wants to be contesting election for Presidency!
- Call it greedy of an African country man, afterall, Mandela spent just 4-years to make impart!
It can only happens in Nigeria!
No wander,the value of Naira- you and I are holding is being eroded gradually!
We are waiting for FDI Agencies to give their verdict on the CBN Management action
Shame everywhere!
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by highness25(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10806259/Biden-slips-stairs-Air-Force-One-amid-concerns-mental-state.html
If I tell am to sit down for house Shey the man go de blow big big English. My grandma wey senior am strong pass am self. Oyibo
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Evidenx(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2022
Say no to voting ancestors as president.
WITH D YOUTH I STAND!
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by mbos: 1:17pm On May 12, 2022
cenaman:
Buhari is stronger and wiser than this man.
if that is true , US is finished
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by kernniejay(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Where that picture when Jesus dey flog am?
Na so

Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:22pm On May 12, 2022
These photos were recycled from months ago. Fake news
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by MDK777: 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
dollar124:
Yet western media will be saying Putin is sick as if Joe is healthier
DonT Mind Those FooLS
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by NofiuFade(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2022
It still the previous one, I see nairaland loosing it's credibility more Cus of many unverified reports on it pages, even can you compare nairaland of previous years to nairaland of today?
VirileNelly2420:

Not d previous one. Dis is another one
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Thomasankara(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2022
if the cognitive is taken 100 times, this guy will come out for 100%.The problem of this man is that he is under spell or enchantment.
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by chaloskyx: 3:30pm On May 12, 2022
Hope we are learning one or 2 things about this and would adopt what we learnt in choosing a credible candidate to vote for come 2023. but if we decide to let ethnic and religious affiliations cloud our judgement that's fine we would all sink with the ship and its captain cause todays Nigeria has no life raft.
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by ofiko123(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2022
God is the greatest anyways..
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by galaxy2020(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2022
Hope you will be alive to see how I will be?... angry
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by Shedrill(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
How's this news now? Something that also happened across 1000 places in the word today and was not reported, yet some folks posted just one man� inferiority complex is really a problem
Re: Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2022
chaseblack:

Tbh, I'm not even bothered. I know it doesn't matter who rules, they are all birds of a feather.

But I reckon also that whoever rules next can't be as bad as the man from Daura
Facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Iranian Woman Whipped 74 Times For Refusing To Wear Hijab / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.