Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

"Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby (1158 Views)

"Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by NEWSCENTER: 7:14am On May 12, 2022
Update: Nkechi Blessing Sunday responds after her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan, accused her of lacking personal hygiene while they dated.

I have never worn a pant since I was 18''- Nkechi Blessing Sunday responds after her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan, accused of not changing her panties for three days while they dated

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has responded to her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan's claim that she lacks personal hygiene.

In a video shared online, Opeyemi claimed that Nkechi wore the same pants for three days while they dated, and wasn't brushing her teeth. He said this while responding to claims that he apologized to her recently because he wanted her back.

Responding to his claims via her Instastories, Nkechi described them as a ''mighty lie''. According to her, she doesn't have any panties, doesn't wear and has never worn a pant since she was 18.

Read what she wrote below...

https://evideostv.com/nkechi-blessing-lacks-personal-hygiene-wears-one-pant-for-3days-falegan-video/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by incandescentena: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
cheesy

Abi panties just get in the way and can get uncomfortable for her during sharp-sharp
Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by Ajimusty2: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
who posted this thing here?
Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by Mirabella01: 7:30am On May 12, 2022
Wonderment shocked ... Try again Mr... but I strongly feel he's only looking for a way to humiliate her at all cost. After apologising then this... C'mon move on dude.

3 Likes

Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by virginprincess(f): 8:12am On May 12, 2022
Liar,Mr man stop tarnishing the image of the lady, if what he's saying is true then why he apologizing to her like he wants her back undecided undecided.

3 Likes

Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by virginprincess(f): 8:19am On May 12, 2022
Mirabella01:
Wonderment shocked ... Try again Mr... but I strongly feel he's only looking for a way to humiliate her at all cost. After apologising then this... C'mon move on dude.
Honestly, that guy is a pathetic liar.

2 Likes

Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by Bolajek: 8:34am On May 12, 2022
The guy is so pained.
Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by pretydiva(f): 8:39am On May 12, 2022
Both of them should getat. Shameless people
Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by siofra(f): 8:41am On May 12, 2022
This one no wan move on grin
Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by Meteng: 9:53am On May 12, 2022
I’m only concerned about that” it’s a known fact “. Biko, a known fact ke? By how many people
Re: "Nkechi Blessing Wears One Pant For 3days, That Was Why I Left" - Ex Hubby by PerfectStranger(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
Meteng:
I’m only concerned about that” it’s a known fact “. Biko, a known fact ke? By how many people
Lower your voice comrade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 / Kourtney Kardashian Kisses Man In Public, While Being Pregnant / Ini Edo Banned For A Whole Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.