Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 (1150 Views)

Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins / Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by manuelkel(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2022
https://twitter.com/i/status/1553584420472455168

Roman Reigns defeated Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match at SummerSlam on Saturday night to retain the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.

The match began with Lesnar riding a tractor to the ring, kept going after he used it to raise one end of the ring off the ground with the vehicle and saw Theory try (and fail) to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase.

The contest culminated with Reigns, who received assistance from The Usos, hitting The Beast Incarnate in the head with multiple belt shots and finally burying him under a mountain of tables, ring steps, chairs, monitors and other debris as the referee counted to 10.

The two men took the fight to each other in a highly physical affair, but in the end, the result was the same as WrestleMania, with The Tribal Chief prevailing.

At the conclusion of the bout, it was confirmed that Reigns will move on to defend his title against Drew McIntyre at Clash of the Castle in Cardiff, Wales on Sept. 3.

Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Wow!!!!! I. So angry right now !!

I expected Brock to trash this one angry
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by manuelkel(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

grin grin Roman Empire never looses.
That guy is damn strong. Brock isn't a match. Drew McIntyre is strong also, let's wait and see.
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2022
manuelkel:

That guy is damn strong. Brock isn't a match. Drew McIntyre is strong also, let's wait and see.
Forget those ones abeg ..

See Brock was done dirty... I didn't watch the match but definitely going to find somewhere to stream this...

How on earth can you compare reigns to Brock? You must be new to WWE angry

1 Like

Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2022
manuelkel:

This is even laughable when we are talking Greek gods of men you mentioned drew ? Who on earth recognizes drew ?

See these indomie generation better go and learn what real wrestlers are...
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Babaken(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

See Brock was done dirty... I didn't watch the match but definitely going to find somewhere to stream this...

Brock really show Romans peppe if not for his brother's.
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by manuelkel(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

I'm not ranting about WWE bro, when it comes to man-to-man match, Romans is way stronger. Brock is just being aggressive, when you absorb his aggression, he's nothing.
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Babaken:
Brock really show Romans peppe if not for his brother's.

Imagine that !!! This makes me even angrier !! Why do these were officials always allow these cheating and stupid manipulation of legacy wrestlers to entertain these new WWE comers ?!!

How on earth does reign stand before the might of Brock ? On which planet ..?

See I pray there is going to be a rematch angry
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
manuelkel:

I'm not ranting about WWE bro, when it comes to man-to-man match, Romans is way stronger. Brock is just being aggressive, when you absorb his aggression, he's nothing.

Bro you know nothing I mean absolutely nothing about wrestling..

Brock that went to UFC and dominated ? Are you sure you are now clowning me now ?

Reigns is a Piper boy compared to Brock.

Besides someone above just confirmed that reigns brothers helped him!!

See pound for pound there is no comparison between reigns and Brock.

Bricks mates are the Rock , stone cold, the viper , goldust , Goldberg etc

Now reigns ....who on earth is reigns ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by manuelkel(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

This is even laughable when we are talking Greek gods of men you mentioned drew ? Who on earth recognizes drew ?

See these indomie generation better go and learn what real wrestlers are...

You wey witness old generation, use the experience go buy land for Lekki
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2022
manuelkel:

What are you talking about ? I only cautioned your naive opinion so you don't go in public and embarrass Yourself. Don't ever blasphem again by saying reigns is comparable to Brock simple.

Respect his legacy.
Put some respect to his name when you speak it angry

1 Like

Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by manuelkel(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Brock that went to UFC and dominated ? Are you sure you are now clowning me now ?

He was helped trully, talking about mates, Brock made his first wwe debut 2002 , Roman made his 2012. The comparison isn't worth arguing. I want you to understand that ,Roman is also strong for Brock as well. Na bull to bull match
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
manuelkel:

He was helped trully, talking about mates, Brock made his first wwe debut 2002 , Roman made his 2012. The comparison isn't worth arguing. I want you to understand that ,Roman is also strong for Brock as well. Na bull to bull match

Well I still don't buy it. Maybe Brock pitied reigns and wants to help his fledging career. Brick that has lifted a wee ring with a tractor ....

See when you talk of top 10 strongest in WWE

In the top 10 you will find the likes of the rock , Cena , Brock, McHenry, Kain, Finn , the Viper , reigns can't make that list at all
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by manuelkel(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Well I still don't buy it. Maybe Brock pitied reigns and wants to help his fledging career. Brick that has lifted a wee ring with a tractor ....

See when you talk of top 10 strongest in WWE

In the top 10 you will find the likes of the rock , Cena , Brock, McHenry, Kain, Finn , the Viper , reigns can't make that list at all

Watch out for Roman in next decade cheesy
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2022
manuelkel:

Watch out for Roman in next decade cheesy

Indeed. I think he will soon retire. If since 2013 he came into WWE he hasn't done anything except the next 19.yesrs won't help him.

He is past his prime

1 Like

Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Babaken(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Imagine that !!! This makes me even angrier !! Why do these were officials always allow these cheating and stupid manipulation of legacy wrestlers to entertain these new WWE comers ?!!

How on earth does reign stand before the might of Brock ? On which planet ..?

See I pray there is going to be a rematch angry
Actually the game was no rules Brock even use his tractor on Roman the funny part Paul Heyman coming to confront Brock.

Roman is too small to Brock
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Babaken:
Actually the game was no rules Brock even use is tractor the funny part Paul Heyman coming to confront Brock.

Men I really need to watch this match o.

I am searching for it to download now
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Karemarealty288(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Angry over fixed drama?
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Angry over fixed drama?

angry
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Karemarealty288(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

angry

Don't develop BP over Show Biz.
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Soulsymbol99: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
One on one Roman is no match for brock. If not for his cousins (the usos) brock for win that match. Also since Paul Heyman left brock, his career has not really flourished.
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Prettygirl200(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Oga that was then!!! Reigns is a strong guy, I liked him when he newly entered wrestling u think 2013 or so. The guy is strong accept that fact!! I remember when he was matched with almost all the wrestlers one after the other he won them
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Realtalk20: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga that was then!!! Reigns is a strong guy, I liked him when he newly entered wrestling u think 2013 or so. The guy is strong accept that fact!! I remember when he was matched with almost all the wrestlers one after the other he won them

Reigns is strong to people who don't know of other wrestlers.

Reigns isn't in top 20 strongest wrestlers list even
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Roman na beans cake near brock
Them no dey the same league at all
Roman is WWE’s favourite boy and his stupid slimy cousins always help his life.
WWE always find a way of painting him like one big bad wolf but he is just a yard dog
You can’t compare a dog to a beast
Brock is the true meaning of DESTROYER

I’ll take roman serious if he beats people like
Bigcass, omos or general azeez without the help of those fools he bosses around

For the record, paul hayman is a fool
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:

That’s because the match was staged
That’s not humanly possible
I like the guy but he is overrated
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by Truvelisback(m): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2022
manuelkel:

Roman Reigns is a Cheat. He Cheated otherwise, Brock would have won. His cousins came to save his ass.

1 Like

Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by teebagy: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2022
manuelkel:

brock lesnar is way stronger than roman reigns. Did u just start watching wrestling brock f5 a 500 pounds bigshow a 400 pounds mark henry a 400 plus pounds great khali. Have u seen brock squat and bench press. Roman beat brock again due to script. If it was a real life fight do u think a romain reigns wil beat a world heavy weight ufc fighter.
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by teebagy: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2022
manuelkel:

broh when u want to argue . Do it inteligently how does what u guys are arguing concern lekki or are u 17 yrs of age
Re: Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar; Retains WWE Universal Title At Summerslam2022 by lildush(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
If not for the script... Roman can't stand 20mins with broke Lesnar... The usos always help roman.if not he won't be champion right now... Am tayad of their crap... We need something new....

(1) (Reply)

Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund / Something Different About To Make Wave / "I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.